You will never be as alpha as this guy

You will never be as alpha as this guy.

Every time I see a thread about this gigantic, overblown loser, I can't help but laugh. On top of being a manlet, being eternally in the shadow of his father (who, it's rumoured, made his fortune via unsavoury methods although I can't bring any citations to the table but that's beside the point because he's still insanely-wealthy,) Dan Bilzerian never accomplished the one thing he wanted to do. One job. ONE JOB, AND HE FUCKED IT UP.

Good work, Dan. No Seal team for you. Seal team, no. Robbo? ("No Seal team.")

That isn't even the fucking icing on the cake. I laugh every time I see his munted head. Think of somebody who had access to any person's face in the world. ANY person's. Holy fucking SHIT, did Dan drop the ball. Sure, he picked the top-half of Ben Affleck's head... but he picked the bottom-half of Zach Galifianaikis's head!

MANLETS! When will they LEARN?!?

>all this bitter jealousy rant
>muh manlet
I bet you would give anything in your miserable existence just to live one day in his shoes.

>this is what Dan's PR team actually believes

>Not a true friend in the world
>Surrounded by chicks who only hang out with him because he's rich

Yes, he is truly the most alpha being in the world

>alpha
>buds washout

Pick one.

He's got money and stupidly allows himself to be surrounded by gold diggers. That's beta as shit.

He is pretty fucking alpha in the figurative sense, aye.

However, is he happy? He swaps out the women when they get too old and does nothing that will ever intellectually satisfy him.
He will likely never feel a close bond with a significant other because of the standards he has set for himself.
I doubt he'll ever feel fulfilled or accomplished.

I envy his money, but not his lifestyle.

Still a life x1000 times better than yours
Anonymous loser shitposter #709861363 calling others losers. oh the ironing

I'm more alpha, my harem is sissies.
Dominating men is more manly obviously.

I'm not small enough to live in a shoe, Your unreal
expectation through out this thread and utter exaggerations
have made it clear, Dan Bilzerian is just a waste of a being

he got kicked out of buds for poor firearms safety.

Granted, i wouldn't want a bloke in the teams that cant keep his spout down range but that's not really a beta thing to be kicked out for.

I watched his Joe Rogan interview. Seems like a pretty cool guy who enjoys having fun in life and spending his money.
Even Joe seems to admire him.

That bitch is taller than he is.

Unless he's fucking all of them on the reg I couldn't give a fuck less. Your fucking retarded just like the thread you made. KYS faggot.

>Still a life x1000 times better than yours
Not really. I mean if you love spending all of your time around vapid whores, I guess, but I make enough to do what I generally want to, have real friends, have a woman who is into me for me, and do something I enjoy for a living.

Beats providing for a half dozen daddy issues any day.

A washout is a washout

Don't care lol

>have to pay people to be around him
>super alpha dawg bro

You have nothing of those things, but keep lying on an anonymous chinese cartoons board if that makes you happy.

>Anonymous loser shitposter #709861363 calling others losers
>oh the ironing

Are you even trying?

This is the same as "2/10 would not bang"
Stay salty

it's acually not, kid.

Yup, definitely lying. You got me good.

He is literally living the life I envisioned myself having except also being a rock star. Then I knocked up a couple girls and found myself being a dad at fucking 17 paying child support as my dreams faded away in the distance.