Can a man (or should i say a sissy) cum from nipple stimulation only?

Can a man (or should i say a sissy) cum from nipple stimulation only?

Other urls found in this thread:

shuu.de/uQ1
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If properly trained, yes.

explain?

Training a sissy is about teaching her to be a little fucktoy for whatever her man wants. If he wants to tease her nipples until she cums, she should want that and train her body to respond.

well put. sounds hot

She only other point to make really is that once someone commits to being a sissy, one stops being a man. Outwardly perhaps one has to conform to social norms, but inwardly a sissy is a sissy.

Yes

how can I find someone to teach me?

that may be true.
Thing is, i see my future somewhere near this, being kept in permanent chastity as a slave for women who otherthise only fuck big black cocks

An admirable ideal. Good luck.

Shop around.

When i see hot girls like this, i don't even think about fucking them anymore. I think about them degrading and humiliating me while being fucked by some big black alpha cock.

I know i'm not worth enough to fuck them, yet looking at them, so i fap to their pics only in kneeling position. it would be great if i could spill my useless seemen without ever touching my pathetic little clitty so i could eat my cum for humiliation.

Have you got used to swallowing cum yet, even if it is your own?

Bad thing is after i came i always lose interest in eating my cum. The problem is, it is too pleasurable for me. Cumming should for me only be the act of spilling the semen and not connected to anything but humiliation and degrading. do you now any good cum eating instruction videos or have any tips?

totally agree! I want my gf to tell me how inferior all white men are to bbc. Us white/b/ois are natural cucks.

I always edge a fuckton, then right when I feel like I'm about to cum, I just try to ruin it. That way, about half a loads worth of cum comes out, but I don't feel like I blew my load.

Eat and repeat.

I know how it is though. All the roulettes where you have to cum in your mouth...as soon as I do, I just lose all interest and find it kinda nasty.

Ok, so this Air Marshall/Sky police whatever says hold up.You and your girlfriend have to submit to a search.

id love to have her asshole pressed into my forehead

better than tinder! plenty of horny exotic sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

There are things that should be changed here.

cheesespin.net/
hory shet
cheesespin.net/

Bump for more chastity

>her

how exactly do you ruin it?

anyone on kik want to train me?

This video was taken after the sissy was locked in a cb6000s for 2 months without release. He will leak for an hour or more without ever reaching orgasm unless master says so

that's what pathetic white cocks are for

i beg for sauce on this
sounds amazing

I fucking love it. Any where the cage is getting licked or sucked on????

There are a few other vids but same basic content. Sissy is helpless and master barely touches his cock. He is allowed to leak precum for about an hour, then he gets locked (aggressively) back into chastity. Unlocking, tease, then re-locking without an orgasm is the most frustrating thing in the world.

Not this guy But here's my technique to ruin my orgasm in order to eat my cum : I masturbate while I'm sitting down (or while I'm squatting it's even better, but you look like a complete idiot). Right when I feel that I'm about to cum, I stop jerking, I stand up and at the same time I push with my prostate (as if I wanted to pee) to block the contractions. If you do it properly, your prostate won't have any contraction (thus not having an orgasm), but your cum while just ooze out of your dick.
I know it sounds weird, but it's pretty hard to explain it.

Hhhnnng im just imaging my crush finding out I wore one...then she would lick it just to tease me

do you have any links?

Frustrating, isn't it?

Shes sucking the strap on so u can watch but wont feel a thing.....id break that damn cage id be diamonds

More like this. Chastity tease has to be the most incredible tease

Sauce? Video? You must still cum in that situation. Even without penetrating her I would cum in seconds from how hot that is.

thanks for the input.
will def try
i'm hungry to eat my cum for young pretty girls laughing at me for slurping away my dignity

Coming back to the original topic. I (not a sissy) can come only by nipple stimulation. But only if I didn't fap or had sex for a while.

I can cum just wearing tight underwear and imagining my crush sucking a big black dick while sitting on my lap. I would, of course, just be wearing tight underwear and get to feel her thonged ass sitting on my covered cock. Then id hold her arms behind her back and push her head down

You can do it without the squatting/sitting down and then standing up part, but it's way harder, don't really know why.
I guess the action of standing up releases some kind of pression of the prostate.
One last thing though, you can do it several times in a row to get more cum, but I've noticed if you do it like 4 or 5 times, you will still have a little bit of that feeling you have when you blow your load.

how's the orgasm then?

You should narrate for national geographic. You sound like you're calmly describing an elephants' migration habits

tbh i see myself as not worth to have an orgasm.
my pin dick is useless and i'm there to worship hot girls and big black cocks as a sissy slut.
Seeing stuff like this brings this to my mind again immediately

bump