Music is my life

>music is my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SQAk4hCYwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>[artist] changed my life!

What band logo is that?

In those peoples' defense, I personally realized that the last 10 posts I have had with social media have all been music related. I am sure that this percentage is not constant throughout the majority of my posts, but still, I think there is a Confucianism to be found in there somewhere.

Anyhoo, what is so wrong with people that enjoy music? Did you know that among any demographic, "music haters" (those who rate music relatively low on their proverbial heirarchy of needs) are the most distrusted demographic of any other by their counterparts?

Treble, they had a couple of good tracks

The fact of the matter is they won't expand their musical horizons and will only stick to a few genres and bands, even though they say "music is my life"

>has a treble tattoo
>cannot play any musical instrument
>cannot read music

>"Yeah man, I love music!"
>Doesn't play an instrument

>"Yeah man, I love movies!"
>Isn't a director

>Anyhoo, what is so wrong with people that enjoy music?
because majority of time its from ppl who refuse to play an instrument, never spend money on the artists they like and the worst listening to the same shit over and over while being close minded to anything new.

its like saying fitness is my life but in reality i just buy new fitness clothes and spend 30 minutes on the treadmill
>he hasn't directed a movie with his friends
fucking pleb everybody has done that

You like musics?

Name all the albums ever createad.

Kek, typical Sup Forums nu-male

The Beatles - Let It Be
The Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
???

that's invisible man I can't name every one because there's a pretty big gap from 1910 to whenever vinyls were made where the albums are forgotten to time

>"This band saved my life"
>"This band helped me with depression"

>music is my life
>cannot sing or play an instrument
>can't even operate simple production techniques

real question, why does the bass clef look so basic?

no it doesn't there's literally nothing else like it - it's unique

Im actually getting a bass clef tattoo lol

>said every 16 year old bassist

Actually 20, majoring in piano and playing bass in a band

lol

Are you male or female?

No matter how good the album is, or how rare the vinyl might be, it's fucking cringy.
I was born in the wrong generation
You've gotta be some ultra hipster to buy these types of field recordings on vinyl and then brag about it online.

More accurately
>I love movies
>Doesn't understand the basics of how movies are made

I major in bass and think this is a poor idea.

It's funny to see these old educational records about identifying birdsong now being classed as field recordings for hipsters. They were for selling record players to trainspotters, not sound experiments.

Well people who actually do birdwatching and the like who actually have use for field recordings probably aren't going to go out and by vinyl prints of bird songs nowadays.

Male

I have a friend who showed little to no interest in Bowie before his death. Even said something to the effect of "I knew he died that day before I even got out of bed. I called in sick to work." Bowie died on a Sunday when he didn't work. He got these tattoos the next day.

>not getting a c clef tattoo
fucking normies

don't get the tattoo unless you want to be labeled a faggot

Wow whadda weirdo

>Who's he trying to impress here?

you don't need to play an instrument to know the basics of how music is made though

>ywn be the token girl bass player in a band

YOU'RE NOT OBSESSED WITH MUSIC, YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH THE IDEA OF BEING OBSESSED WITH MUSIC I THINK YOU'RE STARTING TO LOSE IT.

CHOOSE LIFE.
DON'T CHOOSE MUSIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SQAk4hCYwQ

These guys did the shingles on my roof. What the heck are they doing on Sup Forums?

lmao