Yearly reminder that this happened

>Yearly reminder that this happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqnQwKAI4OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you, user

Why does Tim Tebow get all the credit for an 80 yard touchdown pass that went

Back when it was respectable to be a Broncos fan.

he was 10/21 and threw for 300 yards

Yearly reminder these also happened.

small dick detected

Chicken

its been a while since ive seen this reminder

The play was so long ago that it's still in gif.

Ha.
Fell off my chair when I saw this, glad I stood late.
The Marshawn Lynch reaction was priceless

i'm quite partial to this one

Remember how badly the Pats blew the Broncos out the next week, they literally punted on a third down because they knew Tebow couldn't put up points on them. Satan>>>>>God

yearly reminder that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=RqnQwKAI4OE

Remember how Brady got his ass blasted twice by Denver in afc title games since

TSSUUUU

My best friend almost punched a fucking hole in my basement wall when this happened, it was even better considering I've always been a Patriots fan.

316*, like the sign, John 3:16

meme-trophies

Even after the pats game I thought this guy would at least get another NFL start.
After Belicheck couldn't have him as a qb his career was over and he should've swallowed his ego and switched positions. A monster athlete and teammate just wasted.

>2016
>low res gifsoup gifs

Yearly reminder that this happened

>twice since then

Only once. Tom can't win the Super Bowl every year (Just most)

16 yr old redditor detected

>"""""""""""great"""""""""" britiab :)XDD

Nobody cares.

The pick will always be immortal.

Nice try at making yourself feel better.

I was 16 but I was not a redditor when it happened.

I am not underaged before you accuse me, I am 18 and that perfectly works out, birthday is after the super bowl

>.gif

Tebow was too pure for this league.

>Tebow is out of the league
>Somehow Kaepernick is still in it

Tebow could have been a fucking beast in Philly, but Kelly decided to cute him despite the fact he did very well. My guess is Kelly knew Tebow was doing much better and had more promise than Bradford ever did, and Kelly wanted Tebow gone so the Bradford trade wouldn't look like a massive fucking mistake.

Thomas is such a beast

It was a blown play by Ryan Mundy. Ike Taylor thought he had safety help in the middle, which he should have, but Mundy bit on the run like a jabroni, leaving the middle of the field wide open. If Denver didn't have meme altitude, he would have never been in there in place of regular starter Ryan Clark.

B-weekly reminder that the original Browns' history was graciously allowed to be transferred to a new expansion team in Cleveland after the original franchise (retaining all active personnel contracts, mind you) moved to Baltimore and changed in name only.

If the steelers didn't have meme players, who couldn't handle altitude, maybe they wouldn't have been in that position.

I must remind them

>You will ALWAYS get to shit on the stoolers for getting styled on by Tebow

Altitude is the true meme. The meme is also present in distance running, so you know it is truly dank.

24 could have got him if he wasnt so buthurt about being slightly pushed, he literally tried to fight back mid run. What a dope