Who is Sup Forums personal jesus?

Who is Sup Forums personal jesus?
pic related

Cristiano Ronaldo

what C. R. does during half time

>Le edge

Hitler and not saying this just to be edgy, he's practically a hero

adolf

Op here! he did so much for germany which isnt even recognized! russia and america also had prison camps.. there so much more to ww2 that isnt discussed.. not trying to be edgy either,

I bet he thought about Kaka's body whilst fucking the bitches. Obvious faggot is obvious. Extreme faggotry.
inb4
>he is metrosexual, user
Yeah, right................

I would marry her

Who is she?

(Poster of Hitler here) Yeah, in fact just because people hate him mostly the government we get forced to learn the "dark" side of Hitler however as you said, our countries were just as bad but that's hidden history now. In my opinion, Hitler saved the world from overpopulation and attempted to rid us of the people who /don't deserve/ to be here and have no sense of sexuality or religion.

Bailey jay

Who is that?

agreed. unfortunately history is written by the victor

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
-Adolf Hitler

Varg virkenes

Fucking wehrboo

You already know

is taht moot as a teen? haha

Yup pic from 2002, before he created Sup Forums

I knew one of his friends, im out of frame but was in that room

Didnt know him well but seemed quiet, nerdish didnt know he was good with computers cause never heard him say anything about it

Dont talk to the guy that got me in the same room as him anymore but i thank him every day

That being said i didnt know about Sup Forums till 2005 when said friend was going to the panel...didnt know this fucker was the creator till 07 (didnt really visit the site often enough to be considered a user till then)

Also to settle the dispute, Sup Forums was at its real peak when zone started supporting it with animations, those were best times

This cocksucker