erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/endless
hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/high-school-ep
nebulosads.bandcamp.com/
shotgunhealer.bandcamp.com/album/melted-ice-cream-and-shattered-dreams
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/these-wounds-never-show
sandoctor.bandcamp.com/releases
chasm1.bandcamp.com/
firstbasetapes.bandcamp.com/album/friends-with-benefits
thebeautifulnewagerelaxationtapes.bandcamp.com/album/psychic-3rd-eye-clense-tones-chakra-rebalancing
fennecsound.bandcamp.com
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/ghost-stars
andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/microchasm
wounds.bandcamp.com/
wounds.bandcamp.com/yum
brendanrincon.bandcamp.com/album/phases
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/releases
columnaris.bandcamp.com/music
shotgunhealer.bandcamp.com/track/period-piece
triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/
minnieminus.bandcamp.com/releases
lethargic-in-the-park.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check the collab w the huttoad

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

my squad
spinrilla.com/mixtapes/goose-rage-therecap

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, original soundtrack

I might have a weird new single as a hold over till my album.

nettoshinju2000.bandcamp.com/album/fragments-ii

>noise and ambient

tommyberuit.bandcamp.com/album/prince-this-is-1965-ep
tommy beruit - prince? this is 1965 EP

fresh EP hypeeeee

>lo-fi plunderphonics
> noise
> shitty instrumental hip hop

critics have said about past albums:
> 'this is awful, even for what it is'
> 'this is indisputably the worst thing i have ever heard'
> 'it's not good. but it is what it is for a reason.'

hollywise.bandcamp.com/
>electronic, beats

Ahoy fellow musicians

LATEST:
harshnoisewall.bandcamp.com/album/jf-li-mag-ny
>wall noise
>textures
>drone
>6 different "walls" to describe loneliness, depression and suicide

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>drone
>noise rock
>indieshit
>psychedelic rock
>bluesyfolky
>FL studio electronic music

simoncameronfletcher2000.bandcamp.com/

>bedroom pop from toronto
>folky stuff
>acoustic lofi stuff
>stuff like elliott smith, early sebadoh, daniel johnston, alex g, ween's first few albums
-

recs:

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

>chillwave
>synthwave
>dream

rec:

thicccc reccccs

jimmyandhis6strings.bandcamp.com/album/the-sounds-of-success

>noisecore
>cringewave
>experimental

Hello!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
>a collaboration with Eelot (eelot.bandcamp.com)
>drone, ambient, modern classical
>Side A is better

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>loop-based dark ambient
>combination of digital and analog means

Rec:
(Gub is god so Gub is gud)
(Gimme new stuff finally!)

Gonna say a sentence or two about EVERYONE of you today so post them shit! It might be a critique or something crappy like that. Don't expect much though.

GOOD MORNING EVERY1 :3
I LUV U ALL! :)

GOOD NEWS!
I'M DJING ON DATAFRUITS.FM ON FEB 15 MY SC MY JEL EP

>tfw not sure if ironic genius or just genuinely bad

Do you do remixes? I'd be curious to see what you could do with a few of my songs.

THANK U

Oh cool, what would you need to do one? Do you need the multitracks or do you just cut and splice a complete song?

Bag of meaningless words which doesn't amount to anything.

Not a fan of a genre but I quite like what you two did on this thing. I don't think 15 minute length is justified though.

Would be a hundred times better if these two minute pieces actually flow into each other. Feels generic at times and I probably wouldn't listen to the whole thing. Work on the actual presentation rather that making a bag of 2 minute snippets
>inb4 I have other albums which are more consistent
Maybe, but you present a bag of snippets. You get words about the thing you show here.

>quick ep i recorded today
You just don't do that. Ever. Even if it is ironic. And if you take it seriously enough you know why that's wrong. Glitches are flat, there is no real substance in all of this and it comes of as being pseudo-experimental which is by far the worst thing you could achieve. Word of advice - take your bloody time and don't post shit.

I definitely prefer No Recluse No Excuse over the newest mixtape but that's a personal preference. Solid beats, definitely a great substance in tracks. all feels well done.

Gonna pass since your link doesn't direct me anywhere.

Chillwave, synthwave, and a bag of vaporware probably. Okay, just okay. Nothing really mind blowing or interesting but it does a job right. Which is great and surpasses a few other releases here.

Just because of the tags alone I'm willing to suggest you have nothing to show with your stuff. Same problems as with . By far the worse thing about it is that it's nothing. It's Muzak at the most possibly the blandest level.

No love for you. Sorry.
But I like that irresistible Caps Lock text followed up by hearts made out of the lesser sign and the number three. That is very aesthetically pleasing. However, next time make your link with Caps Lock on as well. It will suit the whole thing much better.

Comfy textures, great music for sleeping

MULTITRACKS, I'M DESPERATE LOL

lel firewalls don't like your link for some reason
that nitemare EP was pretty catchy, you've got a good singing voice
rec for Jakub

Okay, give me a minute to upload the multis on bandcamp then you can download them.

ALRIGHTY
SEND IT 2 ME ON MY SOUNDCLOUD

I was actually just going to post a link here, is that okay? I'm putting it up as a bandcamp album

Thank you for listening!
I know that the tracks don't flow into each other, that was the whole point kinda. To have different "fragments" of all possible soundscapes, but I can see how lazy that looks / is.

SURE I'M DOWN :)

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/dave-4-jel-80s-mercedes-remix-parts

Here we go!

THANK U

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient-rock, instrumental, chamber-rock, mood-music, indietronica, morricone-ish, italian

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

soundcloud.com/wacky-southern-current

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

rateyourmusic.com/artist/wacky_southern_current

rec

bump

incameraproject.bandcamp.com/releases

experimental electronic.

thecleanupcrew.bandcamp.com/

Electronic, more dance based.

And another one.

I don't know why but I've always missed you in these threads. Strange. I like what you've done on 6 as a whole package and the solo songs. It fits well in many ways and the production quality is also quite well executed.

Oh shit no. I mean... What the actual fuck is this? What is wrong with the mixing? Why is it so flat? Why is this too damn flat? Texturally I think it's OK. Just OK. Nothing to be happy about. Or asking 8 dollars for. Or making a Patreon page, Jesus! This definitely does not sound like a two year work and I'm strongly oppose to your expectations of people actually purchasing this for that much. But I tell you what - do some work on the mixing. Make these tracks actually hearable and not just a bag of textures and it might be OK. Just OK.

Disappointed by the titles. Heavy Hitter doesn't even have a heavy hit on it and by the end of it I was either too bored or too uninterested so I just had to look through the rest of your catalog. Movin Bass has this strange mix and flatness. I don't know why would you do that. It doesn't add anything to the track and reduce it to almost a forgettable mess. Additionally - why Bandcamp? It doesn't make any sense if you can just post it on SC instead and go on those threads instead. Maybe the competition is CLEANING you up?!

l-rai.bandcamp.com/

Glitch, IDM, Ambient, Breaks

recs:

Not a fan overall if it comes to that kind of music, again. But hell, I enjoyed it for what it is. Not too shabby, not too interesting to keep me going but hell, an enjoyable listen. Who would have knew? It feels like IDM although I would argue that it is, plus there are some pleasant sounds here and there which I fancy.

rec'in these. good stuff.

and holy shit that last song.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

hi guys

>depressive/melancholic music
>each release is different

reccing

hazyfadedcollective.bandcamp.com/album/volume-i
>electronic
>lo-fi / indie
>chillwave
>vaporwave / vapor-trap

Hazyfaded Collective- No money. no contracts. Just a way for artists promote themselves and each other while building a bigger fan-base and gaining more exposure!

If your music fits any of the genres greentexted above, head over to the Hazyfaded website for more information and instructions on how to submit your music:

>hazyfaded.wixsite.com/hazyfadedcollective

Browse the Hazyfaded discography- All our music is FREE.

Cheers!

RECS

deniskaldesnoen.bandcamp.com/

>black metal ambient

the recs

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/endless

>NEW ALBUM
>spiritual vaporwave
>ambient

No time to give feedback for a while, sorry.

Big mouth writes a ton of shit again...

hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/high-school-ep

>Emo spacerock

LP coming soon

I think sky simplified is better too, in fact its better than everything I made since so you're doubly right.

nebulosads.bandcamp.com/

>dark ambient
>dungeon synth

Rec

Here ya go.

shotgunhealer.bandcamp.com/album/melted-ice-cream-and-shattered-dreams

Another one farts to dust

Sounds cool. In places sadly, but it's OK. Definitely have to work a hundred times more on the LP but the foundations are there-ish. It makes me feel good feelings so there's that. But I can't handle that drum mixing. It's poor. Well, in general, the mixing is poor. It's sounds like a demo rather than an EP. But hell, it might work one day. We'll see.

Hey, that's pretty good! I mean, good as it is. Heard a bit of the second release and I can get behind what I'm hearing. Nothing new or revolutionary but it's a well-done piece of music with some nice darkness and vague atmosphere surrounding it. Quite an impressive thing. And I fucking love owls so you get +100 points from me anytime.

This reminds me of me. Four years ago. When I was too embarrassed to put it online because I knew how crappy it was. Sorry mate but if you can't take yourself seriously and use a "meme" excuse as something that can change one's viewing on your stuff you're a really poor soul. Generic as fuck. Sleazy as fuck. And I just don't like people hiding behind "If you're expecting good, do not." shit. I hear Paulstrech at times (I think?) which is inexcusable on anything, period. And the "A Modern Recreation..." track is exactly what is wrong with this. Some hiss, why, that makes ambient music ambient! And it's dark. And we have some trombone, snap. I just don't see anything here. I feel more insulted than lol'ed. So you also fail as a meme release. God dammit.

Yeah, I hear what you mean. The entirety of the album was to experiment with mundane sounds and audio manipulation to see what happened. Honestly, we're not trying to hide behind a meme excuse, but we can't take it seriously because it isn't meant to be taken seriously. Sorry if you found it insulting.

Now, Period. Piece. has a bit more work put into it. Less chirping, no paulstretch and more focus on making something that sounds remotely melodic.

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/these-wounds-never-show
>noise, improvisation, skramz, powerviolence, dark ambient, hardcore.

Poster for our show next month

Rec

>Beaner rap/trap
sandoctor.bandcamp.com/releases

new album out

>ambient/drone
>calm

chasm1.bandcamp.com/

forgot link sorry

firstbasetapes.bandcamp.com/album/friends-with-benefits

>Compilation
>Tapes
>Indie/lofi/art pop

My label just put out our second comp!

One of the best in this thread. Been really really enjoying this lately, keep it up! Not that it matters but your album art for this release is great by the way

thebeautifulnewagerelaxationtapes.bandcamp.com/album/psychic-3rd-eye-clense-tones-chakra-rebalancing
>ambient

>recs

r.i.p.

fennecsound.bandcamp.com

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze/dream pop
>alternative rock/indie rock
>FFO:Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Built to Spill, Dinosaur Jr, Prince

We've got a lot of new music and it's all really good and different. It should be out this summer or sooner. Expect an ep even sooner

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/ghost-stars
>S p a c e

r e c s:

andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/microchasm

BRAND NEW ALBUM

>post-punk, shoegaze, dream pop
>anxious

ty

recs

I didn't believe in the FFO: but you proved me wrong I like this a lot.

Words, all silly words. Probably my last one at that.

Yup. Yes. Yup. Yhmm. Right.
Well it's good enough for me.

This is everything I hate about hip-hop/rap boiled down into the one package. Congratulations.

I like it. Really much so. Nice mixture of textures and atmosphere. But not for 10 dollars. Oh shit no. Does it job well enough. Gives me calmness and quite an immersive experience.

From a quick glance - another fine compilation. Will download it for sure tomorrow!

> Psychic 3rd Eye Clense Tones & Chakra Rebalancing
And my laughter begins. I love how this thing suppose to be really deep and psychic yet it's completely shitty drone. Sorry dude, but this is NOT how you make any form of 3rd eye opener with 1000 charkas embraced through eternal balancing. Also, not seeing shit on your BC page is distracting and it's going to put multiple people off.

Great. Apart from winy vocals in places which puts me off.

Hundred times better than this 3rd eyeball bullshit. Sorry, that's how I see it.

Another cool thing, damn. I want to get into this thing deeper but time restrains are killing me right now. But hey, I'll give you a spin. Definitely too bright for me as a post-punk thingy but we'll see how it goes.

Aaaaaand that's about it. Don't forget to mess me with your mud. I'm this user Remember to eat your veggies, wear protection during sexual encounters and vote on your next election, whatever country you're in!

Thank you! it means a lot to me. And should i lower the price? I will if would make more sense. Just didnt know haha

Well, for me the price is way up. In general people who share stuff here post under "pay what you want" policy which I always I'm for. But it's your call nonetheless.

i understand that. I am kind of new to releasing stuff, especially albums. this one is technically my first full length album so i wasnt too sure on the price. thank you again for the feedback though!

Well, you could always do a delayed price. Start at a pay your own, then work on a solid cost after enough people buy to give you an idea of how popular it is.

+1 that

obviously recommending, I've been following you since the first album and lately I've been seeing your stuff in sharethreads so keep up the good work!

>Ambient, Glitch, Drone
>FFY: Tim Hecker, Final, Fennesz
>Split release with UK-based Concrete/Field released on cassette (last copies)
>New track on a compilation for Terranean Records
>10 minute loop-based improv with hazzy, sleepy sounds
>Coil-tribute track with 3 other guys (including aforementioned Concrete/Field)
>New album I don't know when because I hate mixing and my PC is dying

wounds.bandcamp.com/

NOTICE ME SENPAI!

>wounds.bandcamp.com/

I love this so so much. great sounds and atmosphere.

>r.i.p.

dead?

Thanks man!

Oh, I also have a vidya game soundtrack behind a paywall but if any user wants it here are some codes:
y7t8-ju6l
35ny-gp9j
w8ay-ufgk
pzfz-jmn9
83an-kt5z
u7z6-g7t6
vm2k-3juk
68vt-hke9
zuby-j8ft
z5v3-krj7
z8gm-6l95

the codes are redeemable here:
wounds.bandcamp.com/yum

Thank you kindly.

Stop

Okay...

Thanks man we try to have a varied sound. Glad you can hear all those influences

>Great. Apart from winy vocals in places which puts me off.

I'm learning a lot of people dont like my voice. I don't love it either but that's just how it comes out. Oh well, some people like it too, i guess its just preference

If you feel comfortable with it and think that it suits the music then don't change a thing. Sometimes people just get used to it if they feel it's genuine.
Like when Efrim sings on the latest A Silver Mount Zion release - it's weird but it fits so I just accepted it after a while.

>And my laughter begins. I love how this thing suppose to be really deep and psychic yet it's completely shitty drone.

I hear ya. It's certainly genuine, I mean that's my voice. I'm not trying to sound like anything or anyone its just how I sing and I feel it fits the music well. I've had some people say they cant say who i sound like, which i take as a compliment.

But I think my best vocal performance is on If God One Day Struck Me Blind, I recommend listening to that, maybe you think my voice fits that song more. Its a shame because most people dont click on that song. But its certainly the most different on the album

Love those dense pads. Really rich textures

I liked the track Too Far at first but then it got to a point where it was just too loud all the time -- this is a really easy way to fatigue the ears of your listeners and make them not want to listen to a full release

Here's my stuff. New EP, just dropped last week:

brendanrincon.bandcamp.com/album/phases

>electronic music with analog synths and depressing lyrics

Any feedback is wholeheartedly welcomed and appreciated.

>this is a really easy way to fatigue the ears of your listeners and make them not want to listen to a full release
duly noted ty friend

I really enjoyed listening to this EP, your tones are magnificent, really nice relaxing stuff. I hope more people listen to it based on my feedback, no really give it a listen very nice and good

elamantra
Dat snare echo in Hands of Nebraska. I love the whineyness of the vocals, they remind me of some tracks from Weezers debut. Peach Fuzz is a great track. The "doo-da. doo-da" guitar melody on On Dry Land is amazingly beautiful, the track really reminds me of American Football. I'd write more, but so much music to check out and so little time. From the first two songs I can already tell you it's a rec.

andrew younker
I love the intro to Electric Chair, the stuttery synthsound that reminds me of the Spore Soundtrack. The vocals on that track are pretty damn good as well. Very well-sounding for something with the bedroom tag

And now for this
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/releases
>electronic repetitive music
>extremely obvious i am new to this thing
Any constructive critisism will be very welcome.

aww thanks man. We dont usually get compliments on hands or on dry land so thank you for that! I worked pretty hard on the production and mixing of hands of nebraska so I'm glad you like the snares at the beginning :)

Cool man, I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow at work and let you know my comments if you see you in another thread.

Thank you!

one free (You) because i enjoy your music

i absolutely love this!!

This guy gets perma-recc'd

#
I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff; love the relaxing drone. Keep it up!

columnaris.bandcamp.com/music

>ambient
>experimental
>bowed guitar
>freshwater biology themes

Check out my new album Algae Blooms!

Thanks for listening! Glad you liked it.

shotgunhealer.bandcamp.com/track/period-piece

Tried making something that brings to mind a vast wasteland of ancient battles and the spirit still inhabiting the spilled blood of Giants.

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>THE BRAND NEW RECORD LABEL BY JACOB HUTTO IS NOW OPEN! OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS!

>Elemantra
>Foreign Breath
>Salamanca, New York, Alternative Rock, Dream Pop, Noise Pop, Shoegaze.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

NEW SINGLE BY SHAUN HATHAWAY OUT MIDNIGHT!

Proud Supporter Of:

minnieminus.bandcamp.com/releases

>chamber pop, lofi house, bedroom pop

my drummer just dropped this. Def for fans of elliott smith.

gonna give new stuff a listen

this sounds awesome, definitely gonna listen to this on my way to school tomorrow

HEY I MAKE EXPERIMENTAL ELECTRONIC STUFF

lethargic-in-the-park.bandcamp.com/

thanks for listening :)

reccing these: