Kirsten Schaal a cute

Kirsten Schaal a cute

A CUTE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tJRzBpFjJS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay and wrong

i like frank sinatra too

Her jaw is too small for her cheeks. Either the top of her face needs to be smaller or her jaw needs to be larger. The mismatch of sizes is very displeasing to the eyes.

whats on her finger?

You know you're right, she's like a female Nixon. Personally I think she only got famous off the voice, which nothing will convince me isn't a willful affectation.

I'd eat her ass

good taste my man.

she does butt stuff. if you're not into that you're literally not comfortable with your sexuality

>She

I go back and forth on whether I find her cute or not, but she started looking really cute to me on Last Man on Earth. I don't know if it's just exposure/familiarity, her voice or if I just like the way her big blue eyes emote. Or all of the above. I still don't think I could fuck her though.

Oh, and I like her lower lip, too.

She was vile on Wilfred

She's definitely able to lock it down and have some nuance though. Her brief voicework on Archer was pretty subdued and much colder than her usual voice.

Her feet are the daintiest fucking things ever. The things I'd do to those feet, christ on a bicycle.

i know!

she makes me think of those pictures you see where a dog tries to eat a bee and gets stung

Its like if Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome tried to fuse like in Dragon Ball Z, but they messed up the dance.

Neither of these women are attractive on their own but together they create a cheerleader effect they benefit from greatly.

Annoying as fuck on stage though.

kate micucci would be so cute if she just shut her fuckin mouth for the rest of her life

>tfw almost funny
>almost cute

These girls tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter

I like Kate's hairy arms.

Fuck no. This is to me one of the ugliest people they allow on TV

youtu.be/tJRzBpFjJS8

I want to put my trust in her