What if Zelda was a girl?

You never know

i dont understand why baiting is so satifying to people ...

what if eminem was gay?

bamp for interest in pics

I know it's bait but it still makes me want to fucking kill myself when people mess up Zelda and Link

Replying to bait. Zelda is a girl. Link is the hero who helps her. That picture you posted is a female version of the hero, Link.

now that´s a interesting question

Checked

>kill

what if eminem was a rapper?

you dare come back here? what makes you think you have the right? you break the fence. you insult my wife. you push my child in a ditch. and you dare step back on my lawn? i could have you executed. for what you've DONE. to MY FAMILY. in MY HOUSE. and yet you come back. what makes you think you have the right? you pin my dog to a tree and cut him open with a knife???? how dare you even show your face here? i ought to take you and throw you in the ocean, but i don't. if you stay i cannot promise my mercy will extend much longer. you dare come back here after what you've done? you take my mother and you KILL HER in front of my FACE? and you dare come back here??? i can't believe my eyes

dem trips

holy shit that would revolutionary

Then Link had to be a guy, else the story would be pretty gay.

spin that shit nigger

respin

Please land on red

im near death my dudes. RESPIN

respin

nigger

ffs respin

WOOOOOO 500k

NIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

yolo

nah you're dead nigger

then this wouldn't work

there is a 90% chance i survive a shot to the head
so you´ll never know if im dead you nigger

hell yeah

checked

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

ok

What if black wasn't a colour

damn mah quads are awesome!

win/win

What if Morgan Freeman was a south african hero?

That female Link looks so hot

roll

zelda is a girl you fooken nub

yolololo

Black lives matter

user: sippykittycups on twitch

firmly believes that she is cosplayed as zelda

Spiiiiiin

got sauce on that ?

Roll
>No red

Go