/cfb/

Texas is back and also Hitler edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/sports/cougars/article/UH-quarterback-Greg-Ward-undergoes-MRI-on-9203163.php
youtube.com/watch?v=kkdSCAMsxqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4UzkxhLnnc
youtube.com/watch?v=GVz4lVh2mzI
strawpoll.me/11159949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hawaii
W, Ez
>San Diego State
w, hardly need to try
>Texas
W, texass getting exposed
>Arizona State
W, they have literally no d
>Utah
W, their Samoan recruiting has been undermined recently
>Oregon state
W, a laugher
>Oregon
W, ducks have no qb
>usc
W, not even close
>Washington
W, huskers having a down decade
>wash state
W, but might be close, coogs looking good
>standford
W, axe stays in Berkeley not even close
>ucla
W, song stealing ookla bitches got nothing

11-0 easy

>"Shhh. It's okay Ole Miss fans. It's almost over. We just need to score another touchdown and then we'll send in the second team. Thanks for boosting us up to 3rd, maybe even 2nd. Hope you beat 'Bama."

Ole Piss is gonna get blasted tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be 12-0?

Daily reminder that "10th ranked" Tennessee needed O/T to beat Appy State.

>SEC

They already won a game

Tennessee should have never been ranked #10. maybe #15 at the very most. They should be ranked #25 at the most now.

Official UPDATED week 1 power rankings FROM THE PICKEM CHAMP

Bama
2. The MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
3. U of Houston
4. Clempson
5. Harvard
6. J'Ville State
7. North Dakota State
8. Northwest Missouri State
9. Ole Piss
10. The Ohio State G5 stomping Buckeyes

Oh hey guys did you hear I won pickem?

Harvard shit penn winning ivy

Princeton is winning the Ivy. Learn to FCS, son.

>11-0 easy
What if someone didnt watch tonight's game?
It's honestly just a courtesy thing, he could've said "ND BTFO" and been fin, 12-0, can't tell him it's not gonna be like that till it is.

>Penn

>Winn

Wont happen again desu

Newjersey makes me sick Rutgers Princeton die in a bus fire

Feels pretty good that bama is undisputed right now. H8ers btfo.

Wisconsin comin for dat ass

I wouldn't mind that either. Wisconsin was my undergrad, bama my grad.

>ok state still has no run game

help

Wisconsin is my uncle with drinking problems who's been doing a lot better and is a pretty great guy but then in week 8 shows up to Easter three hours late with a half-empty bottle of cheap wine and turns up the music on the radio to uncomfortably loud levels and tries to get everyone to start dancing

Well they play sparty michigan and tosu weeks 4,5,6

Even if you're a good team, that fucking sucks. the're fucked

>everyone talks about not overreacting to week 1
>bama blows out mediocre team
>omg theyre the best ever unbeatable

TEXAS

IS

BACK

> search for Texas Notre Dame Highlights and filter by Today
> ???
> profit

Do you not understand? the force of pure emotional energy, motivation, and dedication to one's cause is pinnacle to Alabama's winning for they must aim for the top.

So Texas in the top 20 in the next poll?
I must admit I was highly disappointed by Notre Lame but the missed targeting kinda blew their chances away.

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Washington
4. Houston

Ole Miss might need to consider some columbian drug frogs to ease the pain of their booty blasting tomorrow.

1. FSU
2. Michigan
3. Alabama
4. Houston/Stanford

T-minus 11 hours 13 minutes until Ole Miss gets booty blasted into confederacy times.

chron.com/sports/cougars/article/UH-quarterback-Greg-Ward-undergoes-MRI-on-9203163.php

Why is everyone so high on Washington this year? they had a top 15 class 4 years ago and a top 25 class 2 years ago
They return a good amount of starters on both sides of the ball but they went 7-6 last year

What are you going to do if FSU doesn't win this game? You've been talking it up for at least a few days now

Cuz Pac 12 is unpredictable as fuck and they seems to be one of the two teams (with Stanford) with the strongest assets.

With Texas beating ND and Houston beating OU, Pac 12 is gonna get left out again

Houston will get in if they are undefeated
If Texas can stay under 4 losses will now also have an A >B, B > C so A > C over a ND team that'll probably stay in the top 20 all season
If they go above 5 it'll be a fluke win

I'll An Hero and stream it on tuesday.

Kurt Cobain will have more brains than me.

I drank a whole jar of moonshine last night.

Feel okay

>rankings at end of season

1) A&M
2) Nebraska
3) Colorado
4) Texas

Mountaineer fan?

A win is a win. Stay mad, pleb

nah I live in Virginia

>It's a "He fell for the "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning." meme" episode.

VT or UV?
Or third option?

When they say that they mean don't overreact to losses you slit-eyed gook. Wins are fine.

I went to a small school but I'll take VT over UVA any day

most people that go to UVA have a stick up their ass

Devastating loss for Notre Dame. They're bound to tumble down the rankings to as low as 11. But they'll maintain their status as a presumptive playoff qualifier.

desu I think Ole Miss has a better shot than you think

What specifically did hitler do wrong?

Kind of like people who go to UF as opposed to FSU. Gators have the the second biggest sticks up their asses behind Ohio state.

I'd say #13. OU and LSU will be #11 & #12.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Nothing matters in the SEC except for Bama. And they have to lose at least 3 games to be kept out of the playoffs

Any P5 program undefeated ==> they're in.
Washington got a decent schedule. Stanford and USC @ home. Oregon is still a mistery, Zona seems to be down, so does Wazzu.
They could sneak in

I respectfully disagree.

Are the Longhorns, dare I say it, back?

1-0 (one win and zero losses)

Except a two-front war. He didn't have America and Russia's military might to fight on two fronts.

If they lose to Ole Piss and Ole Piss manages not to spaghetti themselves against Arky or LSU again, Bama won't sniff the playoff. Gotta win the conference

Texas fan here, nah, maybe next year

8 wins is probably the goal this year

TODAY MATES

youtube.com/watch?v=kkdSCAMsxqY

This came to mind after notre dame lost

If it ain't B1G, it ain't much.

>Any P5 program undefeated ==> they're in.
Yeah and I really doubt Washington goes undefeated or even wins the Pac 12
They probably would have to beat Stanford, Utah, and USC and then beat UCLA or Utah/USC again

It's week 1, with a month to prepare for each other, a lot of the game is going to come down to off season coaching and in game adjustments.. not just the skill level of each team

If Ole Miss wraps up Dalvin Cook and doesn't let him get yards after contact, they are going to win.. but if he can bounce around and keep going for 5, 10, 15+ yards after breaking tackles it won't be fun for OM

Hello, fellow 'Nole. How do you feel about todays game?

You sound like texas.

>Implying Dalvin Cook wasn't EXPOSED by Houston last year

Dalvin is arguably is the best RB in the country (With Stanford and LSU's RBs in the picture). Ole Miss's Run defense is good, but nothing that Dalvin hasn't seen before. If the O-Line doesn't go to shit, Dalvin stays healthy, and Deondre doesn't shit the bed, FSU could run the table.

He had been dealing with nagging injuries all season. I wouldn't be surprised if he played not completely at 100%, because Golsen was out.
>pic is for you.

>Dalvin is arguably is the best RB in the country

Wrong

>most yards vs ohio state last season as a true freshman
ok
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4UzkxhLnnc

He's good, but he hasn't matured into his elite potential. Next season, he'll be great, probably top 5 RBs.

Last year they held both Fournette and Derrick Henry below their season avgs for ypc, I think they can control Dalvin Cook

Excited but not notching this one for a W immediately

Yeah, excited to see what he does next year. Not sure about this new offensive system PSU has though, too much lateral running and not enough letting the play makers get downhill.

Barkley also power cleaned 390lbs last spring, tying the program record sent by a Dlineman that went to the NFL.

They only have 5 returning starters on defense. I don't think they can hold Dalvin.

You must have confidence in our 'Noles, Triple T-san.

He'll be fine in the new system. He's hella talented. One of the most talented backs I've seen in years. Also, he stronk as fuck.

how in the fuck does a human power clean that much weight

It's misleading, only 3 of those guys were big losses, Nkemdichie, Trae Elston, and CJ Johnson
The other starters from last year split a ton of time with the current starters and many of the current starters started in games last year
It's not like this is an inexperience D, most of these guys started/played significant minutes last season

The main question mark is going to be the LBs as there is only 1 returning from last year and he played OLB but Hugh is starting him at MLB because the other MLBs are both transfers and couldn't learn the system in time

youtube.com/watch?v=GVz4lVh2mzI

New meme poll lads, hot off the presses.

strawpoll.me/11159949
strawpoll.me/11159949
strawpoll.me/11159949
strawpoll.me/11159949
strawpoll.me/11159949

Olympians power clean more than 500, and then they have to jerk it too.

Those are HUGE losses, especially Nkemdiche. Did the new starters play significant minutes in any big games (IE 'Bama, LSU or Miss State)?

Here's how the Big 12 will shake out:

1. Texas
2. OU
3. Texas Tech
4. Oklahoma State
5. Baylor
6. TCU
7. West Virginia
8. Kansas State
9. Kansas
10. Iowa State

Switch Kansas and Texas and you are right.

I won't be able to watch it :(

Yes they all did except for the new DBs
>DJ Jones (NT)
is one of the strongest players in CFB, #14 by NFL.com, and was a 5 star signee out of juco last year / also our starter from 2 years ago who didn't play last year because he got injured for the full season is back now but 2nd string because DJ Jones is really good
>Breeland Speaks (DT)
is great and replaced Nkemdiche when Nkemdiche got injured for 2 games during the seaosn and for the bowl game vs OK State (RN was suspended)
>De' Marquies Gates (MLB)
was the leading tackler last year but is playing out of position, played OLB last season
>Caldwell (OLB)
didn't play significant time
> Myles Hartfield (Safety)
This is a problem position, he is a true FR coming out of prepschool (3*s), his back up is also a true FR (4* out of HS)
>Zedrick Woods (safety)
He started a few games here and there I think but apparent he had a huge offseason and now is supposed to be one of the best DBs on the entire team
>Tony Conner (Husky- free safety type position)
He is a 5* from 2013 (Tunsil, Treadwell, RN class) and would have been gone a long with Treadwell, Tunsil, and RN but he had a season ending injury vs Bama

TL;DR pretty much all of the non returning starters played significant playing time except some LBs and DBs

I'm about to make the wildest prediction you've literally ever heard. Like, I'm talking absolute madman levels of bold proclaimations. You will legit think I just escaped from an insane asylum, because no rational man with a healthy mind could ever possibly unironically believe what I'm about to say next:

Texas Tech's defense will be average this year.

butthurt boomer as fuck dude

Good list

The absolute mad man.

Fuck.

UGA fans
how legit is Eason? Im trying to just find all his passes without watching the full game

UGA seems scary this year honestly, and without Richt to make them under preform, who knows how good they'll get

I-is he kill?

Why are women allowed to talk about football, lads?

>mfw filthy catholics lost

Because they are human beings who can choose to do what they wish with their time.

Bring it on, Jew.

I've noticed this a lot this year. The fanbase has suddenly decided cautious optimism is a good thing, and perhaps letting a coach build a team/culture isn't awful. That perhaps maybe, we don't have to win a NC every year to be "good"

But can we talk about the targeting non-call against DeShon Elliott last night in the UT v ND game.

I don't think he was targeting, but they absolutely could have called it. That rule needs to be re-written.