Guys im really pissed of, ready to bite the head off a baby right fuckign now...problem is...im just angry

Guys im really pissed of, ready to bite the head off a baby right fuckign now...problem is...im just angry.
Nothing actually happened im just wrath incarnate for no fucking reason what the fuck is going on right now?
Medfags?

Go outside and drive your fists into the ground for as long as you can muster the strength- it's cosmic energy fluctuations responding to your own vibrational frequency within the time/space continuum- it'll even out eventually, just the same as the waves in a lake. Feel free to also rip out as many grass hair as you can, as though they were perhaps the hairs of some grave enemy or your own self- whichever makes you comfortable.

And by "drive fists into ground" it is POUNDING them into the ground- for lack of better terms, imagine the Hulk smashing the ground in- grinding bones to dust, etc... should help clear it up

Listen up you dumb fucking nigger, im not interested in stopping the anger, i just want to know why im angry for absolutely no fucking reason.

explains it in you clitjawed, cock-eyed son of a maggot-infested queefeating spacekike.

>it's cosmic energy fluctuations responding to your own vibrational frequency
Thats not an explanation thats soe dumb SHIT only white people are dumb enough tto fall for.

Im looking for a scientific explanation you fucking gringo honestly cant fucking wait for this race war so we can start killing these dumbfuck whites with their fucking ooga booga space magic crystals and chi and yoga and what ever the fuck

not sure there's much you can do. pic related, it's me about to perform surgery.

>clitjawed, cock-eyed son of a maggot-infested queefeating spacekike.
God
a
m
n

Underrated reply.

Your just same fag who doesn't realize we can see your ID... get out.

And you're just a butthurt little clitjawed cock-eyed son of a maggot-infested queefeating spacekike who's just pissed he can't come up with any original insults.

i'm actually just:
not the other guy. i did think the spacekike bit was pretty funny though. now stop being a spacenigger.

Actually that may be his problem- hence You see, his insatiable aversion to planet Earth renders giggernigger incapable of functioning properly, thus he must beat his fists into the ground like the clitjawed cock-eyed son of a maggot infested queefeating spacekike he is.
Obviously.

exact same ID, exact same post time, exact smae spellign errors.

I might be vex incarnate but im not a fuckign idiot, fuckign leave.

It's funny you're saying this because i'm literally sitting here staring at my posts, and only one of the 2 that you mentioned has a (You) beside it- fuck off spacenigger

this is Sup Forums, there are no id's, and there are no spelling errors. try harder to be insulting.

I just find it funny he still hasn't come up with a better insult than

Newfag question. How do you see IDs on mobile?

Shove your dick up your ass and if the cum shoots all the way up your butthole and out of your mouth you'll be albe to read it

You must be on the psychological rag.

Happens when faggots go too long without sucking cock. In your case, it might have been what? 3 or 4 hours?

You download the fuckign app thats been out for 3 years newfag.

You will be able to see IP, ID, and other threads they are posting in, app costs 12 buck though

OP here, you misspelled "minutes"

dem trips

>Thats not an explanation thats soe dumb SHIT only white people are dumb enough tto fall for.
>soe
>what are punctuation
>what is sentence structure
>calls others dumb
This is bait.

escitalopram oxalate

>he hates me
>this must be bait
>im fantastic
>no one hates me
Even your own fucking mother hate you you fucking faggot if a serial killer is reading this please kill this nigger

Obligatory

This means you want to sleep with your mother, and you are also gay.
That will be 400 thousand dollars for diagnosis.

I dunno man, lots of energy and high testosterone thats not being spent while you get angry at Sup Forums?
Subconscious thoughts fucking with your inner peace?
Maybe your asshole really itches, but you've been sitting so long you can't feel it?

Again, still not even coming anywhere close to
>clitjawed, cock-eyed son of a maggot-infested queefeating spacekike.
You're just proving my point more and more, user.

Oh shit ty for remembering me to scratch my asshole, Sup Forumsro

You take any drugs? smoke? drink alcohol? haven't seen your gf for a while?

FUCK OFF PHILOSOFAGGOT
I
NEED
A
SCIENTIFIC
EXPLANATION

>Mfw i can't feel it

All of the abode user, whats the verdict

Science says you're a little bitch. Now fuck off, spacenigger.

Y u hav to be mad, i jus try help, science needs more data to work, im sorry stop yelling at me

Congratualitions, it's cancer

Bleach yourself nigger

Fuck off kid dont you have some fucking school to shoot up or what ever kids do now-a-days

No, he's the nigger, you fucking jew. Gas yourself.

Sounds like you have a classic case of being a gigantic faggot. Sorry bud.

>This fucking thread

Lets talk about your feelings.
How do you feel about your anger?
Do you truly believe this emotion has no mental basis? Nothing tangible, like an inability to explain it?

Being upset over not knowing why you're upset can be upsetting.

Testosterone poisoning.

Sometimes (espeically in puberty or after an adrenal gland stimulation such as fear or a workout), the brain will signal the release of testosterone and the body will go into "beast mode", which also stimulates the lipolysis--immediately breakdown of lipids into potential energy. The ratio of fat to energy in lipolysis is about 1:8, but when epinephrine and other fight or flight compounds are present, it involves liver enzymes and the ratio is 1:30.

That's suddenly 30x the explosive potential energy just dying to be used in your body. So fucking use it.

Sprint until you fall down. Beat the shit out of a heavy bag. Lift weights at high reps. Whatever. Just do SOMETHING to burn out that energy your body accidentally released into you. You'll be back to normal (and as a bonus, the endorphin reward for not dying will be like an orgasm).

Misplaced or indirect rage is often a sign of an underlying and repressed event that causes pain to think about. You're angry right now, because something around you has triggered a subconscious association with that repressed memory, thereby causing you pain-- pain which cannot be further associated or remembered due to your inability to cope with it, as it would cause still more pain. You may also have an undiagnosed mental illness.

I would seek immediate psychiatric care, as I cannot legally diagnose you over the internet.

Oh, you're also a spacekike double nigger.

go watch fight club and then start punching yourself lol

I asked for science and you give me this.
What is this nerd shit?

>MFW spacekike catches on as an actual insult.

What have I created, Sup Forums?

uhhh.....is this a troll?

Dont get me wrong my life is shit and i have plenty of reasons not to be satisfied with it, but the anger i feel now...its just comes up every once in a white and i can not explain why...its just complete disdain for everything

Noice. Im pretty sure OP knows that he just wants to be angry at any and all posters, but bravo for this.

I get quite angry at times myself, and the only way to fix it is to just GO do something.
Run, fight, workout.

It nice to know a bit of the science behind why that works well, and why it feels so rewarding.

This is pretty fuckign interesting stuff user, thanks for posting

You've got hyper-tension.

Go to the doctor, he'll tell you you've got mad high blood pressure.

Same thing here.

Though, based on the way you're answering everyone's replies like a fucking knuckle dragging moron, you may actually just be a really angry cunt.

grass hair

Really insightful thanks medfags!

>scientific explanation
>normal is 1:8, but after it's 1:30,
>30x the explosive energy
>1:30 / 1:8 = 30; 30 = 240 confirmed

Two 999s in one thread
Kek smiles upon us

You really didnt understand my post if thats what you think, can i ask your race? white i presume?

OP here
Race is spacenigger

Wasn't actually expecting that .gif to move

For kek and glory, my disciple

youre not op faggot, we can see you arent.

youre the same samefag thats been samefagging this entire thread, please stop

White as snow. Im not so good with the smarts; what did you mean by it, and why make a reference to it, and how can I help you get what it is that you want from this thread?

shut up spacekike

We gotta' learn to read more books and watch more movies; spend time in a different perspective, if only to maybe gain a little compassion for others.