G'morning b

g'morning b.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexgalaxy.net/phoenix-marie-rock-hard-2016rkprimerealitykingssd/
jizzman.com/video/40080/phoenix-maries-stepson-is-rock-hard-rk-prime-reality-kings.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce?

Seeing this gave me hope

Because I don't want to

hope to live ?

I got too much other shit to do.

nice trips.
whats is the other stuff u gotta do ?

I live in one of the richest countries on earth and i can literally do nothing my whole life and still live pretty decent.
My social life is kind of ok, kind of an introverted guy but i find my way throughout the day.

That Webm is quite hot, would pay to get that service once

glad you have a decent life. yeah that webm is pretty hot. i wonder if she's strong enough to hold him till he comes tho.

Phoenix Marie , something something Rock, dont rembmer the exact title :P

I still have a shit ton of things to do before the end

I don't know, maybe I have hope that things will change in the future. I'm just really upset right now, and I don't know if I should be. I'm cripplingly lonely, and the girl that I thought that MAYBE, just MAYBE I could have had a chance with is so close to another guy who is really into her and I think she has feelings for him. Seeing them embrace each other tore me to pieces. Plus I went to a party yesterday and basically sat in a corner, so I'm feeling pretty depressed and contemplating my mortality a bit.

I don't know if you remember me OP, but six months ago I quit my job at a lousy hotel with people who didn't respect me to go to a vocational computer school.

Well, I just landed a job as a software engineer. I move out tomorrow. For the first time in a long time, I'll have my own place and my own life again.

I actually don't have time to do all the things I'd like to be doing one of them being ending myself so basically once I can get around to it, but for now that's why I won't be doing it today

Bless you user

I need to get master b4 the end of the season.

Halloween tomorrow, if I was gonna kill myself I'd go on a rampage dressed as a banana holding its peal with Sup Forums written on it just to fuck you all.

lets get some sauce on this bois

sexgalaxy.net/phoenix-marie-rock-hard-2016rkprimerealitykingssd/ easy

Bless you user only dubs would have delivered so elegantly

we are all grateful you found the sauce. thnk you.

>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I live in a comfortable home, drive a nice car and own both
>I have a well paying job I find fulfilling
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I have a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health
>My credit rating is over 800
>my wife and I just had great sex less than 1 hour ago

sauce?

Answer thiabquestion with another- why would you faggot you have hep c?

Because I want to be here when my girlfriends ex finally does it

no sauce.
i do not understand the question.
does what ?

I've got some ketamine in my drawer, that's about it

better source
jizzman.com/video/40080/phoenix-maries-stepson-is-rock-hard-rk-prime-reality-kings.html

sauce?

>TFW your QT GF will never pick you up just to suck your dick.

i can't fap to this, the guy's expression kills me
i have work to do that's why i'm not planning to die soon

gotta finish that new wow dungeon first

I'm going to wait 2-4 solid decades to help me decide if I should continue living.

My awesome life

sauce?

I haven't slept yet actually. Was playing Over watch pretty much all night. I'm going to have sushi for lunch when I wake up. Also I don't want to hurt the people that are close to me.

Post more SNU-SNU!

all night? why so addicted ?
ok.