I just watched some Cowboy Bebop and I'm getting into this anime thing

I just watched some Cowboy Bebop and I'm getting into this anime thing.

Anyone got recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lYj0sGtXug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself

Why the fuck would you post on here. Someone down the thread is going to spoil the ending. Get the fuck outta here OP and finish the show. It's amazing btw.

Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Darker Than Black, Ghost In The Shell, Akira, Appleseed, Demon City Shinjuku, Wicked City, Venus Wars, Gunsmith Cats to name a few.

I nearly did once already. I'm not the happiest camper

lol you are watching the ONLY good anime. congrats. watch champloo next and youre basically done

>Being this new

This board was started by, and is for animu fans you fucking troglodyte.

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Steins;Gate
Toradora

first, leave out everything that has more than 55 episodes. super long series just milk the average animu retard with endless unoriginality.

do not start watching moe stuff unless you need to fill a hole of loneliness in your life with cute little girls.

do not trust the average anime viewer, stuff like gurren lagann may be extremely well conceived by the average Sup Forums poster, but its not the artistic pinnacle of animation.

where you want to start heavily depends on your taste. i would recommend some movies like:
ghost in the shell, akira, ghibli stuff, everything by satoshi kon,

for series, the most prominent series to start are
bebop, neon genesis evangelion, fullmetal alchemist, deathnote
allthough especially deathnote is not really top tier.

now some personal recommendations:
crime thriller: psycho-pass
artsy crime thriller: paranoia agent
drama-thriller: madoka magica
action comedy: kill la kill
artsy action comedy: FLCL
romance: toradora
thrilling romance: steins;gate
slice-of-life: k-on!, watamote for nerd action

should give a good overview

Pkemon

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

I agree.
Also samurai champloo is good.
also concieve means to comprehend, you mean recieved

Whoa. Where the hell is ?

bible black

Hellsing

I thought Mushishi was very well done. It's not an action anime though. It's got some nice art to it and the characters aren't generic as fuck.

All episodes follow a different story are are written well. Check it out.

Samurai 7 was also a good one.

Hell even the vast world of Gundam is great.

Just watch Bebop, Trigun, and maybe Ghost in the Shell.
Otherwise you'll go in too deep and be unsavable like me and the cunts on Sup Forums.

I highly suggest Mushishi as well. Fantastic show. Calm and has a great atmosphere, but varies with each episode. The music is gorgeous. Most episodes have a lesson of sorts as well. Good shit.

>pic related

>watch the popular anime!

These are the same suggestions anyone can get from any WHAT ANIME TO WATCH or TOP 10 ANIME lists.

Noir, Madlax, and El Cazador de la Bruja

They're 3 "girls with guns" anime released by the same studio. Similar elements between then, but they are not connected. And the music is fucking great; Yuki Kajiura does amazing work.

Jormungand

youtube.com/watch?v=8lYj0sGtXug

Samurai champloo, then watch spirited away and howl's moving castle. those 3 and cowboy bebop are the only 3 animes I like not counting DBZ from when I was a kid.

I don't know a lot of animes but many I watch that get recommended by people in these kinds of threads are autistic horse shit.

One of the best that I can remember is the shortlived and cliffhung Berserk series. The original from around 2000. Don't watch the newly made movies or anything, they're all shit. It's among the extremely few shows that brought me to tears, or at least nearly did. It's a perfect show I think. Powerfully written characters with genuinely dark ambitions and motivations.

That Samurai Champloo episode with Jin I think his name was and the prostitute he fell in love with made me cry too.

if hes not unfortunate enough to find a list suggesting one piece and attack on titan.

But AoT is actually good. It did get WAY overhyped and developed a fucking terrible fanbase.

the first few episodes were pretty intense, the setting really has potential and the animation isvery energetic, but come on man, the characters are bland, the story is absolute shit, after the first episodes the killings really dont work anymore. its overly pathetic and develops poorly.

if AoT's like that, then what would you say about shit like SAO

Steins;Gate

havent watched and probably will never.

I second this. It's a waste of time

Samurai Champloo is a good one.

And what is the orded of ghost in the shell? I could never get into it because of that. Ive watched the movie.
Not OP

outlaw star

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is at the best part of the manga imo now in the anime. Phantom Blood is kinda boring imo but it's only 8 episodes,..

Sadly this

if unclear i would always go for the chronological order with respect to the release.
i've seen the first movie and then stand alone complex but atm im not feeling like continuing since the series were a lot below the movie quality wise. i'd rather recommend psycho-pass when looking for a near future sci-fi story, its pacing is a lot better, as for example there are no fillers which really annoyed me at the beginning of stand alone complex.

try satoshi kon..

Appleseed.
Ghost in the Shell.
Detective Conan
Kodomo No Jikan
Chu Bra
Princess Jellyfish
Divergence Eve
AD Police, Parasite Dolls, bubblegum crisis

Yeah stop watching anymoo

There's nothing wrong with liking shit from another country.

>Hurr stop watchin da animu
It beats faggot shows like Modern Family and anything on American TV nowadays.

i never understood how anyone could unironically avoid all anime. cutting out an entire supergenre of media only because its from japan is just advanced stupidity.

desert punk