(You)

gambling addiction
drug addiction
sex addiction
eating disorders

tdh

Op not being a fag syndrome.

This is no bait im black and they say im stupid

Depression. Stop blaming your parents for your dumb decisions.

depression is fake!??!! zamm dawg

back pain
headaches
hearing loss
flu
gastroenteritis

>back pain doesn't exist

> back pain
lmao

personality disorders

R.L.S. Restless Leg Syndrome

>back pain

I am not sure why this bated so many people, but congrats. Your silly bait actually worked to prove how stupid people are.

And whatever illness caused Opie to create this thread.

99% of all blacks are actually retarded. In the 60's they listed an iq of 85 as being retarded. Then they started giving blacks iq tests. The average bl a ck iq is 75. So they changed what retarded was.

AIDS is fake.

alcoholism
obesity
itchy ass(just wash your ass)
dry hands(just spit on them ffffaggot)

>headaches
>back pain
What? Those are symptoms of medical conditions.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Like what the FUCK is that shit. Who even let that become an actual medically recognised disorder. Fucking CFS like honest to god stop being a lazy cunt and do something about your stupid boring little life. Smells like excuses to me

>ADHD
genetic chemical imbalanced between neuroreceptors dopamine and norepinephrine.

>Depression
Triggered chronic imbalances and deficiencies of neurotransmitter chemicals Serotonin and Dopamine.

>Anxiety
Misfiring of hormonal secretions by pituitary gland, resulting in ancient "fight or flight" chemicals being released.

>Fibromyalgia
acute misinterpretation of pain receptor signals by the brain.

Oh, and OP is a fucking retard. "Medical conditions", by the very definition of the word, exist because they are categorized and studied, otherwise they wouldn't be "conditions" at all.

>Depression. Stop blaming your parents for your dumb decisions.

I'll take "imbeciles who don't know what depression is" for $600, Alex.

AAFMC does not exist

(anger at fake medical conditions)

what medical conditions? Lmao so ignorant.

That's a name given to cover the effects of a system collapse people usually experience in their teens as they become resolved to the hypocrisy of adult life. It's in the overlap between psychological and somatic pathology so nobody can pin it down yet. They give it a name and tell you how to treat it, you listen because you trust them, your life is a bit better than otherwise.
Yeah it's kinda bullshit but some bullshit saves lives and some of your precious truth does nothing but cause suffering. You'll understand when you're older.
Try not to swear so much, it makes you look dumb and weak.

It's a good thing you aint a doctor...

AIDs

PROTIP: if its proper name isn't a Latin-based construction using the anatomical names of the body parts, it's not a medical condition.

Peeing.

Of course, because it doesn't fucking exist. How hard is that to understand?

head trauma

Rekt.

Serotonin. Dopamine. Norepinephrine.

They control the electrical conductivity of the fluid between synapes in the brain. When they are out of balance, shit happens. Depression is one of those things. It is clinical and a medical fact.

Pretending it doesn't exist is nothing but purile ignorance and makes you look moronic.

>Adhd
>Depression
>Anxiety
>Fibromyaglia
>Back pain
>Lyme
Cancer, AIDS, plague, schizophrenia also do not exist btw
Pretty much all we know about medicine is a jewish conspiracy

I'm an Aussie mate swearing is our national language

ptsd

Paralysis.

Those lazy wheelchair fucks ain't foolin' me!

Only the feminazi version is fake.

fibermyalgae

broken arm

asthma

Autism.

Fibromyalgia exists dumbass

/thread

YES IT FUCKING DOES YOU BITCH!!!!

That one what makes fat people think it's OK to be fat.

blindness. just open your fucking eyes, retard. got some gunk in your eyes? wash that out

I'm reading through and I'm thinking, "okay this is bait," and I see fucking fibromyalgia and now I'm wheezing on the floor from laughing so hard and also dying cause I have fibromyalgia please send an ambulance.

drug addiction is real. the rest are kinda bullshit.

I just saw this pretty good movie the other day. It was about a rich guy who gets pretty violent with criminals.

It starred Ben Affleck.

Are you trying to tell me that Batman isn't autistic?

Smallpox was fake.

Kek.

Don't even bother trying to explain. They think things don't exist unless it happens to them personally.

There is only one fucking man who can play the role of Batman and his name is Robert Bateman.

List of people who will never accomplish anything meaningful: OP.

Death.

Death doesn't exist. Have you ever met someone who said they were dead? Have you ever been dead? Where is the evidence?
No virus? No bacteria? No infection at all?

No death.

Conroy > Keaton > Affleck > West > Kilmer > Bale > Clooney > whoever the fuck voices him in those shit-tier new cartoons.

Actually, this one is fascinating.

"Death" and "Life/Alive" are two of the most complex biological terms in the world.

See, it's funny because I was talking about The Accountant, but then I switched it up on you and made it seem like I was talking about Batman V Superman.

Batman isn't autistic. He has other fictional medical conditions; ptsd and sociopathy.

Itt: morons who have almost no understanding of biology, human anatomy, chemistry, or history claiming they are smarter than dozens of thousands of doctors, biologists, chemists and historians with combined millenia of expertise in the fields.

I've practically died in surgery when I was 17, they resuscitated me several minutes later. Let me tell you, death is real and there is nothing for any of us in the cold, dark abyss. I'm 21 now and have been living 20 years in a 4 year lifespan.

I suffer from general anxiety disroder and it's a bitch to deal with. I have tried CBT and it only helps a little. Everyday I have to deal with it. When I walk down the street I worry about being mugged. When I get a pain I think it's cancer or something else that might kill me. When I drive my car I worry about being done for some stupid driving offense. I worry about every fucking thing there is. It makes me depressed but antidepressants don't work for the anxiety so I stay mildly depressed all of the time. Not suicidal (my anxiety keeps that in check). But enough to make life really shitty.

ADHD.. Beat the shit out of your whiny kids. They won't have ADHD anymore.

This is my greatest fear

This kind of caveman ass tough love, anti vac horseshit is symptomatic of the current Alt Right, Red State fuck haze we are trapped in.

You're impotent? Shit, you just haven't watched enough hard core zoo shit to make your dick hard son! Didja try the cheese pizza yet?

You know fuck you Neanderthals. Depression, addiction, AIDS, on & on are legit.

Yes they will you fucking retard.

You can't beat BRAIN CHEMICAL LEVELS into submission.

Jesus Christ, I think I lost a few IQ points reading your inane post. You owe me.

Cancer
AIDS
ebola
Bubonic plague
Herpes
Chlamydia
Schizophrenia
Influenza
Arthritis
Leprosy
SIDS
Trisomy 23
Diabetes
Autism

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

ABSOLUTELY rekt

is this shopped or someone actually selling a guy faux costume as Sup Forums costume?
>inb4 image search.

>Beat the shit out of your kids
>Suffer years of denial and wondering why they hate you/outright want to kill you
>Release more of your angst/anger on them although you are a grown fucking man/woman until they shut you out for good

Both.

Yes it's real. But it's sold satirically.

>Schizophrenia
>Sexually transmitted diseases
>Fetal alcohol syndrome
>ALS
>influenza
>mononucleosis
>malaria

Itt: assholes like OP and myself, trolling, baiting, and triggering newfags by saying medical conditions that we damn well know are real, are not.

I haven't been in one of these threads in a while, but they happen every so often.

>there. I ruined it. Sorry I'm not sorry.

But did you die?

Faggotry exists though and you're used for research

It's Guy Fawkes, but I like the idea of a discount or knock off "anonymous" costume called Guy Faux.

A faux Fawkes if you will.

Like it has a goatee instead of a van dyke, and the hat is a trilby, and the cape is replaced by an ill-fitting blazer.

>I think I just found my Halloween costume.

Depression is a psychological disorder

>practically died
You didnt literally die

Awww go cry to mommy, you little baby. Grow a pair!

i'm oh so triggered

Found the teenager. MOOOODS!

Yeah welcome to just being a normal person in today's society. We all feel like that all the time. You're not special.

What the fuck are you talking about

i can't tell who's side you're on, so i'll just call you a faggot and call it a day

Eating disorders as in not eating enough yes, they do exist. Eating too much, no. You're just a fat greedy piece of shit

another edgelord, I am super offended. is your day complete now?