Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

>tfw Indonesian but 186 cm

If you care about height, youre a beta male. No exceptions.

t. 156 cm

t.hyde

This.

In terms of snap judgement based on how tough a person looks, there are maybe five people I know who I positively could not take down in a life or death situation. They're all in the 5'6" to 5'10" range.

Even I'm not particularly tall, but I get security gigs day-of because I'm "the nicest scary fucker in town".

that's why it doesn't matter in contact sports

wait it does

>manlets

Poverty > Malnutrition > Shorter people
Not rocket science

I thought the kingkongs were meant to be taller than whiteys

Mass matters, not necessarily height.

>he watches anime
I rest my case

I'm still 6' tall.

Every Finn I've met has been half a foot shorter than me. Do you only send the midgets abroad?

>tfw shorter than the average chink or jap

yeah reach is completely pointless
>t. in reality 5 foot and never met a finn

I have a friend from Colombia, and we are both 180.

>terveisin, kääpiö

Its not pointless, but theres a pretty damn good reason why fights are set up around weight and not height.

How?!

because of muscle mass?

It really doesn't apart from freaks like Schilt or Valuev, in that regard some of the most succesful heavyweight boxers and MMA fighters for an instance were around 6'0 which I still consider manlet tier, like Mike Tyson (he was even shorter) or Fedor, the problem is that the taller you are the more you weight, but it's obviously not all muscle and sometimes in heavyweight divisions that puts you in disadvantadge against people of the same weight due to being shorter but who have more muscular mass, big problem if they put you on the ground, on the contrary the advantadge that tall people have in this kind of sports is their reach. Also, for very tall people it is harder to remain muscular, having all of that in mind the most balanced height for heavyweight contact sports is around 5'10 to 6'3

That's past fighters. These days they're all 2m.