Does size matter?

Does size matter?

Only to women with looser than average vaginas

Yes. A woman's breasts should be large.

Not as long you're not below average

Portion size is a big issue. it's all about calories.

It doesn't not matter at all, but it's a definite no compared to how guys tend to talk and think about it.
They have a very masculine point of view, it's all about who has the biggest and most impressive one.
For a woman unless she's trained with the right physique, at a rather quick point the length becomes too much
to stuff in anyway, and just a psychological or visual turn on. What also matters is girth, if he has a pleasant
or unpleasant curve, whether he gets hard easily and can keep up fucking for a while before cumming (while still
being able to come), whether he is spent after one round or can go three-five times in a row, how sensitive
his dick is and how much he enjoys blowjobs, whether he shaves or doesn't shave his pubes according to her preferences...
and this is just talking about all the factors that are concerning the dick, then there is -everything-
that matters when it comes to sex, including how compatible their turn ons and sex drives are, how vocal he
is about enjoying himself and loving/desiring her, how sensual he is with touching, how much he likes foreplay
and how much attention he pays to her pleasure, and so on and so on.
And that, in turn, is merely the sexual aspect of someone as a partner, which is also not endlessly significant in
the bigger picture of sharing life and raising a family.

So no.

are we talking hemorrhoids? then yes, size matters.

Thanks man! I have a really small dick with small girth. I cum in like 3 minutes but at least I found out that there are other things I can do better like be more vocal!

/thread

Speaking as someone with a big dick - look, it's a nice little ego boost and some girls really dig it but at the end of the day it's definitely not what keeps getting me laid.

Yes. Femanon here. As long as you are over 6 inches erect then it's all fun. Anything below isn't going to work and although I've never done it, friends of mine have just gave them a pitty fuck then broke up with them. As yes we do talk and compare to see who's getting the biggest dick.

I personally would always choose and extra inch or 2 where possible. But it's the girth that gives me the most pleasure. To feel "full" is the best feeling.

Makes it hard to suck guys off. But the sex is worth it.

kys

wow you're pretty stupid

Yes, if her ass is wider than that she ain't worth my time. No fat chicks. Use the rule of thumbs.

>Femanon here.

bitch

Yes.
Smallfags will never get this text

I can only speak for myself - I've got a standard-issue average dick, but I'm good looking and I don't spill spaghetti around woman so things usually work out pretty well. I also use an ether soaked rag.

Ever see a small dildo that didn't vibrate, user?

You let your mom talk to you like that?

Depends on the girl bro, if she cares about stuff like that, then you're probably not going to have a very healthy relationship because it's based on sex rather than love

What's going to happen when you both grow old and you can't get erections like you used to?

Don't think about this stuff dude, just keep looking for a good well mannered God fearing girl and build a healthy and pure relationship. Don't let hollywood or foolish whores tell you what relationships should be like.

So true. I was amazed when I found out that women don't care that much about penis size the way men do. Women are perfectly fine with an average penis, and if it's too big, it becomes painful. I have satisfied every woman I have been with (which isn't a lot, sadly) because I can make her orgasm over and over again. Getting a girl off is my biggest turn on and that has made me really good in bed for girls I have been with, NOT the size of my penis (which is pretty average size). I'm a married man now, by the way.

The size of your bank account matters the most user

Fucking true