New vegas obviously

New Vegas of course

Vegas new of course

new vegas is set in the worst fucking location possible

New Vegas

gr8 b8 m8

I'll take either over the steaming heap of shit that is Fallout 4

New vegas you fucking plebiscite

Both are great, New Vegas is way more fun though.

Fallout 3 for the artistic beauty that it is.
Fallout New Vegas for the intriguing storyline and unique characters.

There really can't compare these two, both are among the best greatest works within the realm of electronic entertainment.

Shit opinion detected

New Vegas has a better storyline and colors other than shit gray

New vegas cause iron sights

>fallout 3 - Green/Grey/Brown
>fallout nv - Brown/Brown/Yellow

New vegas because just look at this dude right here

new vegas
why?
its more modern with newer mechanics, so you wont be standing around for 4 hours dont know what to do

If you play any of these two games for the gun action, you must be retarded. Both are terrible in this regard. Go play Call of Duty.

and look at how they butchered the ingame version

New Vegas has a better in game environment, characters that have more depth and back story, better dialogue, multiple ways you can play the main story, iron sight, special ammo, and the ability to modify weapons.

It has all this over New Vegas. Is it really that ridiculous to think some people might prefer NV over 3?

Fallout 2 because fuck Bethesda.

NV>3>4

>>not using mods to remove haze
pick one

New Vegas, anyone who says 3 is a faggot

3 has a main quest full of plotholes, less quests, less different ways to complete quests and the world doesn't make much sense (200 years since the war and nobody can be fucked to try to rebuild?)

youtube.com/watch?v=yM1yR7WYqgM

Let me /thread the thread

tfw I can't type :/

New Vegas for gameplay, 3 for story.

2 >1 > 3/4 tied > tactics > bos > 4

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78

Fallout 3 is garbage and here is why

>3 for story

agreed

Both. They're both great for story and gameplay.

+

> 2>1
nigger what

What game is this from, I've been meaning to play it but don't know the name

New Vegas

If you like 3 over NV you have objectively shit taste.

facade

You mean you weren't amazed by your Dad inexplicably being able to fill his purifier with rads, or Autumn magically surviving said rads and then surviving even more rads to magically find you once you got the GECK?

The radiation was from the water, though that was a bit bullshitty. Colonel Autumn survived the purifier and Vault 87 with advanced Rad-X and Radaway which the Enclave has access to. You would know that if you weren't a fake fan and played Fallout 2.

The only thing where Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas is the environment. I enjoyed much more wandering in DC and the metro than I did walking in Freeside or Vegas. I mean first time I arrived in Rivet City I got the fucking chills, never had this kind of feeling in New Vegas (besides for the DLCs - Dead Money and Lonesome Road were amazing)
Other than that, in terms of characters, storyline, gameplay, choices, New Vegas is way better

This

Everybody knows that NPCs are immune to rads. Take a follower to the vault 87 door with godmode on. They don't get fucked.

If anyone can explain if there even was a story in Fallout(s) to begin with, I would change my mind but for now between the two I would have to say New Vegas.

Lol, I thought I'd be shamed for saying the opposite. I actually like 1 better in most regards. it's story is way better, money is more balanced and feel more original. Second has more content, which means even more of the traditional fallout-esque characters and quests. But, then again, both are really amazing games and you should never really have to choose between the two.

This. I'd say NV is best FO game ever but the stupid desert makes me not to.

>new vegas
>bethesda

Is it the publisher you dislike...?

Fallout 1 is the best of the series.

Fallout 3 was more immersive, Nev Vegas was more polished.

New Vegas brah

New Vegas is better but i still really like 3. Liam neeson is great and makes Dad a compelling character. Im biased, I live outside DC and it was cool as shit seeing my home in vidya and how they made the metro look right

Fallout 1 sucked and Fallout 2 was only more extensive suck.

Any of these two games. Any?

>New Vegas
>polished

I actually cried when Adam Adamowicz passed away. I feel like the world of Fallout 3, paired with the music of Inon Zur, created an unparalleled atmosphere. It must have influenced me a whole lot in my teen years, as gay as that sounds. It didn't really feel like a video game to me, walking around in that beatiful, hand crafted world.

New vegas is thye only one so far where the hero is not a vault dweller. Personally I'd go with 3, but tbh i played the shit out of all of them.

Most people think 2 is better but tbh it feels like a parody of 1 at times. And the fact that you can't go five seconds on the map without coming across a massive city ruins the atmosphere. Yeah Fallout 2 has better gameplay and graphics (slightly) and is a larger game but Fallout 1 has a better story like you say and just feels so much better.

>baiting this much

>Fallout 3
>atmosphere
Every fucking time

Leave, 10 year old

Dont listen to the obsidrone autismos, 3 is 1000 times better than nev vegas

>bait this shitty
Try harder next time young faggot and maybe I'll check your dubs.

Nigger, do you know what art is?

Who could be behind that post?

3 fag

both great but prefer NV and patrolling the mojave desert almost makes you wish for nuclear winter

I don't care about the realism, perservation of the old "feel", or the gameplay in any way. I'm saying that the world that Adam imagined and portrayed spoke to me. No words will change that. That's what art is.
You're just an edgy square.

>being this contrarian

>e-edgy
So this must be the "unparalleled atmosphere" you speak of

>le contrarian maymay
Bethesdrones, everyone

>someone disagrees with me
>must be a shill for Bethesda
Somebody's butt is hurt

Wtf are you talking about?
Again, I was only speaking of the world design, music and concept art, which together creates an atmosphere. And being art, it's subjective. That's why ur a square, can't see past your own narrow view.

New Vegas is really bad.

I will never understand how anyone can even like that pile of shit let alone prefer it to any of the other fallout games.

Giant buggy mess full of absolutely nothing.

Wow that sure showed me

Guess I'm #ShillForTood now

So you're just confirming what I was thinking, that you have no idea what a video game atmosphere is.

No wonder why you like Fallout 3 so much.

explain faggor

Hey, kiddo...

I don't have to explain myself to you and the rest of the hive mind. I don't care about the engine or any technical development shit like that. I'm not a gamedev and I'm not pretending to be. All I care about is how much I enjoy a game, and I enjoyed 3 better than New Vegas

FO3 had a better introduction to the game world, and system but is worse in pretty much every other aspect than NV.

3. Still need to play the DLCs but it had more of an impact on me than any other game. Avoiding addiction. Killing every fucker that tried anything. Raiding the contract killers base was, pretty fucked. Stories that made sense. Characters that felt like they had a point. No minecraft style bullshit. Can't stand 4.

Well, then I'm sorry for the misuse of the word. Don't really care about what you call it. It gave me something profound. If you want to defend your interpretation of the word atmopshere, go right ahead. That's not the point tho.

new vegas. no argument

Opinion doesn't confirm anything without real context. Faggots.

I played New Vegas before 3 so I'd have to say New Vegas

You think the world design in fallout 3 was redeemable?

Holy fuck.

And there is no larger context when it come to gaming experiences, so maybe we are just sharing our opinions here, and not pinning down the definite "best" game?

Fallout 2.

Yes.

NV for me

Man look at that overly rendered concept art.

It's nice, isn't it?

I can see where you're coming from and I agree, you do sound like a fag.

That's really quite fine with me.

New Vegas obviously
Bethesda can't write for shit

NV

checked

holy fuck i got tripperinos ok everyone here must download facade right now

trips wasted on a total faggot