Suck my dick you stupid fucking niggers

suck my dick you stupid fucking niggers

oh no more league aspies

Every time I think I want try this game, things like this comes out, I will keep playing dota

sged

i just got a 10$ skin for free. yes the chances were pretty low but whats the most valuable item youve gotten from doto?

Something like 40$ I usually got compendium for 8$ get 10 chest for 1,55 each and sold them on the market so 15-8=7$ earned oh and I got some object thanks to the wheel of fortune

i got spirit guard udyr and crafted it. dont really care tho cuz i dont even touch the champ.

will i make a thread on Sup Forums to feel cool?
nah

Dota is like League's good looking, succesful brother

>paying for a game that plays itself as long as you keep feeding it money through micro transactions.
go back to warcraft you piece of shit.

Except dota looks like shit, just trying to see what's going on is like playing against the game itself

Dota looks like shit
Uh no… source engine 2 it's pretty great I mean how time ago did you look the game?

League looks like cancer with outlines. Dota 2 is immersive and the hero design is original.

disgusting.
pay2play moba. literally awful.

Please guys stay calm

>successful

nah hes just the better looking one

you fucking faggot

cool, i got dj sona skin card and disenchanted it. Didnt even feel like taking a screen shot of it because im not autistic.

I play Dota but I'm 100% agree
LoL has the bigger player base, but Dota is the good looking one.

How about that Heros of Newerth guys?

>0 friends online
Shocking

Never heard about it let me check

champion not owned

>Rivenology
disgusting degenerate

Its pretty much if Dota and League had a child.

Yeah I see but.…ok

haven't looked at dota in a while, but imo LoL looks better, as long as you aren't looking at the old textures and your graphic settings haven't been eaten and shit out by a mule. I don't think I've seen any source 2 footage though.

I've tried playing dota as well, but it just felt super clunky.

honestly I don't care to try and learn a new moba. takes way too long time, which can be better spent riding dildos and jacking off.

just my worthless faggot opinions.

Wait I post an image

Skeleton King, Sven. Centaur.
Amazing designs.
Dota has just outdated mechanics that just doesnt fit in modern moba games.

i used .gif but the quality is higher

Demo one of the other environments and/or weather effects if you want a nicer looking screenshot, in order to impress the LuL fangays

i'm stupid please if you can do it

U jelly now OP? fgt.

I can't run the game at max settings so i cba. Who skills E first on Ember Spirit though?

I got DJ Sona recently, will post a pic in a sec

it was a bot match
i usually start with q and after i chose w

Same man

Fair enough, GL next ;D

Holy shit

lol concrete skill builds, enjoying 2k?

on a level 6 acc.
rofl

le 8k redditor

so mad.
>make a stupid call