/got/ general

sweet girl edition

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMAZ5c8hrLg
mega.nz/#F!BAwTECZT!1_KjtGiDhqSjbTmkrsLxxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for deporting all /got/ normies back to Faceberg.

I think you may be lying, but this is Reddit we're talking about.

how come she didn't get an infection after plunging down medieval sewer water with a gut wound?

punished jon

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Sansa

IS THIS A WARCRAFT THREAD?

WHY IS THIS GOBLIN BEING STABBED!?!?!?

She did die. The Waif killed her and took her face.

who up?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

I JUST SAW A SCREEN FROM THE NEW EPISODE

TYWINN'S BACK BABY

And her name.

Thats a conspiracy theory I can get behind.

Even I don't believe that and I think Tyrion is a Targ.

She probably took a sip from the fountain in the House of Black and White.

It's a fantasy show, stop fucking complaining about the show. The fountain probably has healing properties, it never said it didn't!

D&D knows what they're doing!

(This comment has 300 points)

>tfw we will never see Asshai or Stygai
I wanna see some spooky places

Nth for the King

>tfw you realize your husbando isn't going to survive the series
what did he do to deserve this ;_;

Will the knights of the vale actually look like knights? Dany said the dothraki will fight "men in iron suits" but almost no one ever wears one. I mean fucking look at what jon is going into battle in

HBO please give me this doll if you dont need it anymore i'll put it to good use

Necromancy

I want to see K'Dath and the Five Forts
>It is said that K'Dath is the site of unspeakable rites performed to slake the hunger of mad gods and that even the Shrykes that dwell in the lands south of the city fear it.

It's so sad that people become so attached to internet points that they will simply fall in line and fear any dissenting opinions

How to be a /got/ poster in 1 easy step:

1. Like an edgy character

I'm gonna marry Sophie!

Meera 4 Queen.

liek if uuu cry everytim ;_; :___(

:*^(

Daily reminder that the waif took off her own face and put it up at the house of black and white, so she could take over the Arya Stark persona

Finally a girl(the waif) has become no one.
No I am ( inhabiting the persona of) Arya Stark of Winterfell.

he's going to casterly rock that was the deal

>expecting D&D to be consistent

>FortonoThe Ned that was Promised 1674 points 3 days ago

>Ah, okay. So when Jaqen says, "Finally, a girl is no one."

>He's acknowledging that she now has the choice to become anyone, and yet she chooses to become Arya Stark of Winterfell.

>It's amazing how D&D can write such beautiful and deep dialogue and fans just has it fly pass their heads.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE BLACK STONES

>Braavosi fucking shits

Where were you when they wouldn't get out of the way?

youtube.com/watch?v=mMAZ5c8hrLg

with her husbando king

So the leak about the Vale saving everyone is true? Are people actually ok with this?

it's oily alien cum

>you will never be his apprentice
>he will never teach you the dark side of medicine while holding your hand
;_;

nothing Preston I'm sorry but the answer is nothing

This is even worse than this joke post

nothing, dumbass

Are you a girl?

That sounds a lot like Quest for unknown Kadath

I've read the books but don't remember that, where is it mentioned?

>finally, a girl is no one

Maybe it was an insult?

Since when did the waif turn into the terminator? That chase scene was so out of character for her.

BRAVO D&D

FUCK THE HATERS

THE EPISODE WAS GOOD

10/10

What part of "Ramsay would never leave the fucking castle if he knew that the Vale was helping the Starks" do you not understand?

The way you talk implies you're underage, summer kiddies should fuck off from /got/ and stay in where they belong

hahaha fuck off that can't be real

pretty sure that sub is FULL of shills

Will /got/ listen to my mixtape when it drops?

Preston: triggered

Drogo and Bob baratheon could really have used that water

Does anyone know what video Preston Jacobs talks about Mirri Maz Duur?

[Valyrian Blood magic fuck u]

Maisies rape face there.

Did you not watch the trailer?

I try to troll with retarded comments on /got/ all the time, but what I can come up with fails in comparison with Youtube comments on how awesome the dick/fart jokes are and Redditor comments on how every episode and every scene is "absolutely fantastic".

It sucks when normies with genuine contentment can troll better than most people here.

Did you not read the leaks?

Lord Stark :)

Reddit is so fucking awful it's not even funny, how any one can circle jerk as hard as they do and call this one of the best shows of all time is beyond me. I don't get how any one can even pretend to have serious discussions about the show there.

Yeah probably. All her family is dead as far as they know and now she's thrown away her current caretakers. She's basically a nobody now.

But to claim she's "Arya Stark of Winterfell" then march off I'm not sure what she plans next. Does she just expect to head back over to Westeros and start slaying everyone?

I just fucking realized how Beric Dondarion dies

>Joins Jon's army to fight the others
>Beric volunteers to lead the Vanguard and the first one to charge against the Night's King
>Beric sets his sword ablaze
>The Night's King is alarmed, becomes cautious yet curious
>Beric will BTFO lots of Wights and a few White Walkers
>Beric vs NK
>Night's King will fight with caution, with fear and paranoia, desperately trying to avoid the searing flames
>Beric fights with the flames of his sword
>NK will eventually realize that Beric isn't the prince that was promised and kills him
>He raises his arms and brings everybody back

BASED BOBBY B

RIP IN PIECES

U DIED 3 YUNG ;-(

you're literally retarded

I got it from the wiki. It isn't mentioned in the books, but it is in the World Of Ice And Fire

So could he still pop a boner?

>yfw dondarion is the prince who was promised

I wonder if they'll work in "the hooded man of winterfell" somehow. Suppose it's too late for that now though

They'll allow like one complaint thread after each show and then it'll disappear and be replaced by 4 threads about how the show 'went over heads'

it's ridiculous until you realize it's the same people who look at the state of the world and think everything is fine, we need more love

When does Lord Beric appear in the ACOK mod? Is he a riverlands lord?

Am Kingsguard

Promise me, Ned.

the last resort of a failure

what did she mean by this

wtf if sansa just told jon about the vale forces ramsay wouldn't know and would still meet them out on the battlefield. and who really fucking cares anyway whether or not ramsay retreats back to the castle because the vale forces would slaughter the vast majority of ramsay's anyway

Lads, Dondarrion gives his life for Lady Stoneheart, so if he's alive in the series it means she is not.

I was thinking ---- by Westerosi laws of succession, House Martell is now legally extinct. But isn't House Targaryen also extinct in the same way, then? Daenerys's children will be born into their father's line because she is a woman. The last confirmed Targaryen male was Maester Aemon, who is now dead.

So isn't House Targaryen finished anyway?

Now it begins?

Maybe she'll use her assassin skills to secretly kill Ramsay, allowing Jon to take Winterfell without a fight.

>not playing the submod that fixes Cozur's crapfest

Not a chance. There is barely any snow on the ground, let alone some storm obscuring the grounds of wintefell

link pls

No, Jon is half targ.

how the fuck does that even matter? the vale would still win

New leak

Jon is a targ but it will take more than a message from bran to convince anyone of that

She could've been brought back by another Fire Priest.

How do you know it didn't happen?

Still full bastard. Rhaegar was still married to Elia.

>the curly hair connection

Ramsay gutted stannis with only 20 good men. Just think what he can do with 20,000 good men.

i've over 50 hours in HoI4 now lads, and I gotta say, the base fundament is pretty good, but good fucking lord it needs patches to the AI and dlc fast.

the AI is so goddamn shit, and the economy system is pretty damn shit too.

your allies are so retarded when they're fighting a war on more than 1 front, sending 90% of their divisions to one front line and not spreading out instead.

fuck you johan

Why do people like Preston talk about "Season 8" when it was confirmed there is only one more season after this one?

It's too late for her to be introduced or be of consequence.

Multiple resurrections makes each one less meeaningful

oh wait shit, this isn't the /gsg/ tab

because season 7 is technically being split into 2.....................

your welcome

be sure to check the readme and put everything in the right place:

mega.nz/#F!BAwTECZT!1_KjtGiDhqSjbTmkrsLxxQ

also needs you to start a new game

It's 1 season, but split into 2 parts each airing a year apart. So he's probably talking about season 7-b when he says season 8.