Now that it is a statistical impossibility that Trump wins the Electoral College, how do you feel?

Now that it is a statistical impossibility that Trump wins the Electoral College, how do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/e/nClF
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-boasts-of-his-philanthropy-but-his-giving-falls-short-of-his-words/2016/10/29/b3c03106-9ac7-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/nimble-america
rawstory.com/2016/10/we-do-not-have-a-warrant-fbi-admits-comey-jumped-the-gun-with-clinton-email-announcement/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay

Glad I don't like in Fatlantis

You shut up faggot. The FBI is going to convict Clinton and she will be disqualified. Trump will be President by being the default nominee.

>Now that it is a statistical impossibility that Trump wins the Electoral College, how do you feel?

Unmoved.

Even if Trump won the popular vote, it was always going to be down to the electoral college and some of the electors simply will NOT vote for Trump, no matter what the result of their state is.

On the other hand, some of the electors have been grabbed by the balls by team Clinton and will vote for her in the electoral college regardless of how the voters in their state vote.

Anyone who doesn't understand this doesn't understand what Hillary will do to win the Whitehouse.

With the legal accusations rolling in, the only way she can stay out of jail is by taking the Whitehouse.

It's shit or bust for Hillary.

Scared. Scared for our nation. Scared that we will end up as bad as Europe because of her. She wants us to be as globalized as the euro trash. We all see how well hat has worked for them. I just hope we don't end up as a bunch of gunless faggots bending over to refugee trash like the common euro tard.

Post proof op you fucking shill

>durr hurr muh mooslum raep fantasies durr

>being this underage
>not knowing what the Electoral College is

kek

I found the euro trash
Fuck all muslims

>triggered this hard by brown-skinned people

kek

>You shut up faggot. The FBI is going to convict Clinton and she will be disqualified. Trump will be President by being the default nominee.
not how it works

Im not worried about brown skinned people. I'm not even triggered. I just know what it looks like in those shit hole countries. I know what they have done to your shit hole countries.

I feel a great sigh of relief. As a transgender muslim-american lesbian woman, I would not have been able to survive a world governed by Trump.

>muslim-american

>your shit hole countries.
>implying user doesn't live in the US
>implying Europe isn't a thriving economy

mommy says muslim hate time is over on the computer for now :^)

See this everyday until you learn shitbot
vid.me/e/nClF

You're mentally ill. You are really a man and Allah is a human construct.

>You shut up faggot. The FBI is going to convict Clinton and she will be disqualified. Trump will be President by being the default nominee.

Nope. Even criminal charges would be sufficient to prevent a nominee from being on the ballot.

The DNC could ask for Hillary's resignation, but given that she still has a chance of winning I find that very unlikely.

A bigger question is what would happen if Hillary won and was found guilty? That would be funny as fuck.

>how do you feel?
I thought they stopped paying all you fags over at CTR?

Trump is a FUCKING RETARD.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

No. I'm British. Am on my mobile phone. On a train. Stop assuming like the rectal dribbling fat piece of shit you are

Any votes as might exist for Madame First Lady President will not be counted because she and her band of merry thieves will be under indictment. It looks like Drumpf will have a plurality and Stein and Johnson will contend for what's left.

YOU SHUT
THE FUCK UP FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

What are you doing on Sup Forums, Huma? You know we have underlings to handle that group! -H

Tim Kaine will be the nominee if Clinton has to drop out.

And he will win, faggot. Mad?

Trips confirm Muslim hate time is over.

The FBI does not convict people you fucking retard.

>pretending to be over 18
>still doesn't know what the Electoral College is

KECKS

>maoist rebel news
Jason Caden ("Unruhe") has been exposed as a fraud more than once.

You realise that the "new" information in the email case is actually totally irrelevant and has jack shit to do with her?

The only way this can hurt her is for ignorant people who don't actually read more than headlines every once in a while - which mainly consists of Trump supporters.

>implying Trump isn't a huge fraud

meanwhile in Paris...

>hurr durr I want a greasy mooslim to assraep me
>durr

kek

same

>dickileaks

kek

Many of the "new" e-mails were BitBleached from the Clinton personal server. Don't forget that what she sent was also received.

hey wow - Hillary really is a clever, capable, well organised, educated, smart person who can get things done. Big contrast to Trump whose campaign is so shitty and lousy...

>hurr durr China isn't a currency manipulator because America does it too
>China dindu nuffin

This is why Trump wanted a wall

Goddamn you're stupid.

>some of the electors simply will NOT vote for Trump, no matter what the result of their state is.
Please.

No matter how much you faggots want to believe the election is 100% rigged no matter how many votes Trump gets, there simply isn't enough support behind Trump. Everyone's catching on to him; he can barely speak, he has few plans, his approach to problems is a fucking mess, and he's a blowhard faggot who has to keep saying he's a multi multi billionaire just so he can stay, best case scenario billionaire, but more likely just a millionaire.

Goddamn you're stupid.

Goddamn you're stupid.

>rectal dribbling fat piece of shit
Pretty bad insult famalam.

Shills, your bullshit is so awkward and transparent that I honestly feel sorry for you and the people who hired you. Get a grip.

My fucking sides.

I feel like this triple dubs nigger wants Sup Forums down. What is your opinion, men? You do know she wants Sup Forums down right, OP?

>Goddamn you're stupid.
Personal attacks on another user are pointless. If you disagree, say why, but saying "Neener Neener you're a poopy-head" is pointless.

Daily CTR Shilling. Terrible campaign strategy after terrible campaign strategy. Just like not addressing the wikileak email dumps.

>getting this triggered over American politics

nigga, you got issues

He values his own name/brand at 2 billion. His self-worth is wildly inflated.

>believing anything you read in Sup Forums

Samefag

That's literally what New York city looked like under Reagan.

>DICKILEAKS HURR XDD KEK HILLARY IS SO FAR AHEAD U GOT NO CHANCE ADMIT IT LOL TRUMPKINS SO SAD OMG NECKBEARDS TROLOLO

Seriously, shills. Get some better material.

Exactly. I've yet to get a good answer other than "you hate muslims and you're stupid". I can post pictures of the damage caused to their countries by refugees and immigrants all day but they can't defend themselves past telling me I'm racist or dumb.

>Nimble America has deposited $.05 into your account

>"new" e-mails were BitBleached
There's 3. Only 3.
And the FBI doesn't have a warrant to get them.
Comey jumped the gun and the DOJ (who told him not to make this issue public until it was investigated as per usual) is not pleased with him.

No.

>He values his own name/brand at 2 billion
He values it at 10 billion, yet he has to scam college kids out of a couple thousand bucks selling worthless college degrees to them.

Evidently current events and facts don't cloud you're viewpoint. She's on her way to prison, thanjs to a patriotic FBI director, and even some in her own party are calling for her to step aside. Sorry, David Brock.

He won't release his taxes because they'll show his worth to be less than a billion. The audit has nothing to do with it.

>Neener Neener you're a poopy-head

>statistical impossibility
literally not a thing

That will literally never happen. This new FBI stuff will have no effect on the outcome of the election. She's gonna win, Trump is gonna lose. He's gonna start his own TV channel, basically Trumpbart TV, and be more or less forgotten in 5 years.

No, nigger. I received my degree in Berkeley. No need to shill for money.

If you got a degree there, then clearly a degree from Berkley isn't worth shit.

is this a joke? the emails aren't from or to clinton, they're not sent from a private server, and comey himself said the FBI doesn't even know if they're pertinent

The Wapo did an excellent article on his charity.
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-boasts-of-his-philanthropy-but-his-giving-falls-short-of-his-words/2016/10/29/b3c03106-9ac7-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

tl;dr: out of 420 charity's he supposedly donated to thru his foundation only 1 has any record of him actually doing it.

You know, Tim Kaine actually wouldn't make me so mad compared to Clinton. Not my first pick, but not as bad as Clinton.

>b-b-b-buh trumps an idiot
Topkek so many newfags unwilling to accept shillarys defeat. Trump had his election from the start, can't wait to see shills and her supporters cry under trumps rule, focus on the real issues at hand lmfao trump is over qualified to be president

I swear this is one dude that's trying to force this meme.

CTR is publicly known to be doing bullshit online and getting paid for it, wtf even is nimble America?

I think most people would prefer the winner is assassinated, regardless of who wins

>not planning to kill anyone, FBI plz no bully

Drumpf is not the solution, that is true. But Shillary is the problem. She has to buy her supporters.

>comey himself said the FBI doesn't even know if they're pertinent

...then ENTIRE GOD DAMNED POINT is that they were found to be pertinent and justified re-opening the case.

Jesus fucking Christ, you leftist zombies are genuinely retarded.

Tell that to my employer. What's that? I can't hear you over my 6 figure salary and this awesome weather. But please do continue.

gawd dayum

i've never read such a moronic post in all of B

GRANDMA IS A GONER

American politics probably affects his life more than British politics tbh.

I thought everyone knew nimble america was the conservative equivalent of CTR. does anyone actually believe that CTR is somehow tracking who and how many times people post about hillary on Sup Forums tho?

Thank you for Correcting the Record. The world needs more citizens such as yourself.

By the way, what country are you posting from?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/nimble-america

>denounced by the biggest online Trump community

Yeah definitely equivalent to CTR.

THEY DON'T HAVE A WARRANT TO READ THEM YET
rawstory.com/2016/10/we-do-not-have-a-warrant-fbi-admits-comey-jumped-the-gun-with-clinton-email-announcement/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

>talk about zombies

>Yesterday, the investigative team briefed me on their recommendation with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case

>Because those emails APPEAR TO BE pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them.

they haven't even been obtained or reviewed yet

>we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression.

thanks for supplementing the record

in that neither really factor into Sup Forums discussions and are lame memes that don't affect the asshole of the internet? I agree.

Is it actually a statistical impossibility?

I'd like to see some sauce on that

they have read a FEW, enough for the to STOP, and contact the group who had just done the clinton email investigation and inform them of it, the BOTH groups went to Comey and made their case that THIS NEEDS TO BE REOPENED based on what they all saw.....

No, son, the Shillarians have to pay people (mostly in other countries) to claque for Madame First Lady President. The Trumpanzees do all their brachiating and screeching because it's in their nature to do so.

if you ask me, all these politician types can go jump in a lake.

But hey, what do i (an average joe) know about it.

That's just my #2CENTS

The argument was that there is evidence of tomfuckery online. There's only evidence of the Clinton side, not Trump.

nothing is a statistical impossibility, only a statistical improbability

>they have read a FEW
Stop the lies.

Read an actual story instead of the headline.

>Is it actually a statistical impossibility?
Polls are not votes, so this is bullshit.

At best it is unlikely.

I somehow doubt anyone is counting posts on Sup Forums and dolling out nickels to neckbeards who post on threads that are only up for 10 minutes and only seen by underaged retards from around the globe.

OP's words, not mine. Which is why I really wanted to see that sauce. Impossibility was kind of implying that he had some disqualifying health issue or something like that

I feel like Americans are not as stupid as they seem

The emails this time were all related to Weiner. None of them were sent from or to Clinton.

Don't speak too soon friendo, our stupidity may surprise you yet.