Steam thread. Post your Id and maybe some kind user will buy you something because of halloween

Steam thread. Post your Id and maybe some kind user will buy you something because of halloween

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/mascolino/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086571405/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049183260/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008226956
steamcommunity.com/id/itsbananapie
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023044508/
steamcommunity.com/id/tatucareta/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303079787/
steamcommunity.com/id/orgiamode
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666
store.steampowered.com/app/412830
steamcommunity.com/app/242860
steamcommunity.com/id/neozeromus/
steamcommunity.com/id/xXTheRealRedXx/
steamcommunity.com/id/starstemas/
steamcommunity.com/id/ChokusenDoro
steamcommunity.com/id/howdoiuseid/
steamcommunity.com/id/Bapbopgaems/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061264501
steamcommunity.com/id/zanikat-was-here
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333625605/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303079787/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Dimasaur/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011752320/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016125039/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024252937/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218507984/
steamcommunity.com/id/promezeus/
steamcommunity.com/id/GimpyGirlGaming18/
steamcommunity.com/id/sirand/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993054651
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850
steamcommunity.com/profiles/ashtonx111
steamcommunity.com/id/kingoftimhortons
steamcommunity.com/id/naotix
steamcommunity.com/id/David_GTA/wishlist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steamcommunity.com/id/mascolino/

heyo

Left For Dead 2 kind anons steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086571405/

gift me Dead by Daylight please!

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008226956

Requesting Super Star, Insanity's Blade, Neverending Nightmares, OR Splinter Cell Elite Echelon Edition

Not on sale but does anybody have Morrowind or Praetorians by chance?
I was waiting for it on Halloween sale but the sale wasn't as huge as I expected it to be.
steamcommunity.com/id/itsbananapie

NBA2k17 PLz

still waiting for that kind user who will give me Dungeon of the endless, good luck to all of you!

Batman Arkham Knight, pretty please

steamcommunity.com/id/orgiamode
Don't need a code, just requesting for a game. Stardew Valley.
Thanks in advance.

rolling for it

Begging for Kholat [5$)

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666

Feeling generous
Roll 54 and win whatever game you want

Did fall for the drawing ruse here have a good laugh at least

Rolling for a game that is not on discount but i want it soooooo bad

store.steampowered.com/app/412830
Steins;Gate

However i got into the BF1 mood but i'm poor and my crap can't run it so Verdun would be a nice replacement

steamcommunity.com/app/242860

steamcommunity.com/id/neozeromus/

Rolling with nice pictures!

Thank you in advance neat user

same OP from last thread?

fuck of you laying cunt !

steamcommunity.com/id/xXTheRealRedXx/
Requesting CSGO or Mr President

Yeah

Are you the same guy from the previous thread?

Yes
No one won last thread, doing this again

Also rooooling out

steamcommunity.com/id/starstemas/

Don't Starve Together so I can play with some friends.

steamcommunity.com/id/ChokusenDoro

DOOM

Winrar

Please, can I has shitty dollar games? Fuck known games, trash games is where the fun is at.
steamcommunity.com/id/howdoiuseid/

hope you deliver this time

Me and the other guy did. Fake and bait.

Anything would be nice :D

Batman Arkham Knight

kek I didn't notice this xD did I win something xDDDD

steamcommunity.com/id/Bapbopgaems/

Requesting AVGN adventures or Gmod.

gift me Dead by Daylight please!!

steamcommunity.com/id/somexhey
Happy halloween, guys

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061264501

some user said he would buy me stardew valley if I rolled doubles last night (I rolled doubles (88)) and he didn't follow through

well here goes nothing... ROLL

LMAO FORGOT MY ID, here it is: steamcommunity.com/id/zanikat-was-here

Civ 6 steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086571405/

I finally have an account!
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333625605/

Nice drawing

Would like Batman Arkham Knight or other game from wishlist, plox

Yup, I won Civ VI but the nigger said he wouldn't gift to emails.

[email protected]
/id/didthebeatgo

if anyone's kind enough, thanks!

gift me Dead by Daylight please!!!

Thank you

Fuck you nigger, I won Civ 6 and you didn't deliver by making rules afterwards.

This is me:

Rolling wishing for a kind user

Rolling steamcommunity.com/id/Dimasaur/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011752320/wishlist

Dude stop already.
You ain't getting it.
He said he couldn't find me on steam while I provided ID.
Don't bother.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016125039/
rolling for it

ok
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024252937/

That was you, sucks man.
what a nigger.

Rolling number nth

Bump

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218507984/

Clustertruck or Super Hot please.

plox

steamcommunity.com/id/promezeus/

You're cute, btw OP! :)

Influential Person in World War 2: Jimmy McPerson.
Jimmy McPerson isn't a well sung hero. he isn't in any historybooks, not many people have even heard of him. Some might argue that he was never even a documented citizen. But what can't be argued, is the contributions he brought to this great nations during its most troubled time: World War 2. And it can also be said, without a doubt, that he definitely existed.

Young Jimmy knew from the beginning that he was destined for greatness. Born to a young African slave couple, Jimmy grew up in Harlem, in up-state Chicago. Like all black youth, Jimmy joined a gang, in order to get his "props." He and the rest of his unnamed gang in Harlem ran the streets with an iron fist. Times were good. Or were they.

Times were indeed good. until the Japanese performed a sneak attack on young Jimmy's town, killing his parents instantly. Jimmy swore revenge on all the Japanese, and promised to avenge the death of his parents, who were on the verge of curing cancer. Jimmy couldn't join the army, because Martin Luther King Jr. wasn't born yet and blacks couldn't join the military. So Jimmy had to form a plan. A deadly plan. For revenge.

Using a new name, Jimmy snuck into the Japanese base in Tokyo, and fought off countless samurai and ninjas, until he came face to face with the president of Japan. "President Maximoto! Now you're going to pay!" Jimmy said, but little did he know that right behind him was Hitler! "Now, you must fight us both!" Jimmy fought valiantly, but he was no match for both Hitler and President Japan. With his dying charge, he pushed Hitler out the window, falling with him to his death.

Jimmy Mcperson probably saved the world, because he killed Hitler, and sacrificed himself in the process. However, since Jimmy used a fake name to do battle in China, his story was never revealed to the American public. Thus, Jimmy's efforts will go passed by.

steamcommunity.com/id/GimpyGirlGaming18/

Requesting Stardew Valley please

Begging for H1Z1 king of the kill
steamcommunity.com/id/sirand/
and this is my spooky art

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993054651

what

Roll roll roll

Let's do it

I'm fucking dead hahahaha.
This man deserves 5 games

In quantum field theory, a false vacuum is a metastable sector of space that appears to be a perturbative vacuum, but is unstable due to instanton effects that may tunnel to a lower energy state. This tunneling can be caused by quantum fluctuations or the creation of high-energy particles. The false vacuum is a local minimum, but not the lowest energy state, even though it may remain stable for some time.In quantum field theory, vacuum refers to the ground state of space, i.e. space with as little energy in it as possible. However, the vacuum state is not empty; quantum fields are still present in it. It is possible that when we start with normal space and remove as much energy and particles as possible, we wind up in a local minimum of energy, called a "false vacuum", rather than the global minimum of energy ("true vacuum") which has a different configuration of quantum fields. In this case, there would be a barrier to entering the true vacuum (analogous to activation energy in chemistry), and perhaps the barrier is so high that it has never yet been overcome anywhere in the universe.

Along these lines, scientific models of our universe have long included the possibility that it exists as a long-lived, but not completely stable, sector of space, which could potentially at some time be destroyed upon 'toppling' into a more stable vacuum state.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850

Requesting Nazi Zombie Army 2. Thanks in advance steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850

I would be very grateful for anything on my wishlist. Preferrrably Rimworld or Doom. I haven't been able to start my new job yet and have no money, but I do have games in my inventory I will giveaway to pay it forward.

Again

A lepton is an elementary, half-integer spin (spin  1⁄2) particle that does not undergo strong interactions.[1] Two main classes of leptons exist: charged leptons (also known as the electron-like leptons), and neutral leptons (better known as neutrinos). Charged leptons can combine with other particles to form various composite particles such as atoms and positronium, while neutrinos rarely interact with anything, and are consequently rarely observed. The best known of all leptons is the electron.

There are six types of leptons, known as flavours, forming three generations.[2] The first generation is the electronic leptons, comprising the electron (
e−
) and electron neutrino (
ν
e); the second is the muonic leptons, comprising the muon (
μ−
) and muon neutrino (
ν
μ); and the third is the tauonic leptons, comprising the tau (
τ−
) and the tau neutrino (
ν
τ). Electrons have the least mass of all the charged leptons. The heavier muons and taus will rapidly change into electrons and neutrinos through a process of particle decay: the transformation from a higher mass state to a lower mass state. Thus electrons are stable and the most common charged lepton in the universe, whereas muons and taus can only be produced in high energy collisions (such as those involving cosmic rays and those carried out in particle accelerators).

Leptons have various intrinsic properties, including electric charge, spin, and mass.

steamcommunity.com/id/Dimasaur/ Forgot my id

/Vomits

Higgs boson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"God Particle" redirects here. For the upcoming sci-fi film, see God Particle (film).
Higgs boson Candidate Higgs Events in ATLAS and CMS.png
Candidate Higgs boson events from collisions between protons in the LHC. The top event in the CMS experiment shows a decay into two photons (dashed yellow lines and green towers). The lower event in the ATLAS experiment shows a decay into 4 muons (red tracks).[Note 1]
Composition Elementary particle
Statistics Bosonic
Status A Higgs boson of mass ≈125 GeV was tentatively confirmed by CERN on 14 March 2013,[1][2][3] although it is unclear as yet which model the particle best supports or whether multiple Higgs bosons exist.[2]
(See: Current status)
Symbol
H0
Theorised R. Brout, F. Englert, P. Higgs, G. S. Guralnik, C. R. Hagen, and T. W. B. Kibble (1964)
Discovered Large Hadron Collider (2011–2013)
Mass 125.09±0.21 (stat.)±0.11 (syst.) GeV/c2 (CMS+ATLAS)[4]
Mean lifetime

1.56×10−22 s
[Note 2] (predicted)
Decays into

bottom-antibottom pair (predicted)
two W bosons (observed)
two gluons (predicted)
tau-antitau pair (observed)
two Z bosons (observed)
two photons (observed)
various other decays (predicted)
Electric charge 0 e
Colour charge 0
Spin 0 (tentatively confirmed)[1]
Parity +1 (tentatively confirmed)[1]

The Higgs boson is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of particle physics. It is the quantum excitation of the Higgs field,[6][7] a fundamental field of crucial importance to particle physics theory[7] first suspected to exist in the 1960s. Unlike other known fields such as the electromagnetic field, it takes a non-zero constant value almost everywhere. The question of the Higgs field's existence has been the last unverified part of the Standard Model of particle physics and, according to some, "the central problem in particle physics".[8][9]

Steamcommunity.com/id/nothing_excessive

give him 2 games.

gift me Dead by Daylight please!!!

stupidest thing ive ever read but the best laugh ive had in a while lmao

?? what you want from my post man ?

In particle physics, the strong interaction is the mechanism responsible for the strong nuclear force (also called the strong force, nuclear strong force), and is one of the four known fundamental interactions, the others are electromagnetism, the weak interaction and gravitation. At the range of 10−15 m (femtometer), the strong force is approximately 137 times stronger than electromagnetism, a million times stronger than the weak interaction and 1038 times stronger than gravitation.[1] The strong nuclear force holds ordinary matter together, confining quarks into hadron particles, creating the proton and neutron, and the further binding of neutrons and protons creating atomic nuclei. Most of the mass-energy of a common proton or neutron is the result of the strong force field energy; the individual quarks provide only about 1% of the mass-energy of a proton.

The strong interaction is observable at two ranges: on a larger scale (about 1 to 3 femtometers (fm)), it is the force that binds protons and neutrons (nucleons) together to form the nucleus of an atom. On the smaller scale (less than about 0.8 fm, the radius of a nucleon), it is the force (carried by gluons) that holds quarks together to form protons, neutrons, and other hadron particles.

Rolling while learning

Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets, stars and galaxies. Since energy and mass are equivalent, all forms of energy, including light, also cause gravitation and are under the influence of it. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects and causes the ocean tides. The gravitational attraction of the original gaseous matter present in the Universe caused it to begin coalescing, forming stars — and the stars to group together into galaxies — so gravity is responsible for many of the large scale structures in the Universe. Gravity has an infinite range, although its effects become increasingly weaker on farther objects.

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy. The most extreme example of this curvature of spacetime is a black hole, from which nothing can escape once past its event horizon, not even light.[1] More gravity results in gravitational time dilation, where time lapses more slowly at a lower (stronger) gravitational potential. However, for most applications, gravity is well approximated by Newton's law of universal gravitation, which postulates that gravity causes a force where two bodies of mass are directly drawn (or 'attracted') to each other according to a mathematical relationship, where the attractive force is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

tfw no lucky rolls today

A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it.[1] The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole.[2][3] The boundary of the region from which no escape is possible is called the event horizon. Although crossing the event horizon has enormous effect on the fate of the object crossing it, it appears to have no locally detectable features. In many ways a black hole acts like an ideal black body, as it reflects no light.[4][5] Moreover, quantum field theory in curved spacetime predicts that event horizons emit Hawking radiation, with the same spectrum as a black body of a temperature inversely proportional to its mass. This temperature is on the order of billionths of a kelvin for black holes of stellar mass, making it essentially impossible to observe.

Objects whose gravitational fields are too strong for light to escape were first considered in the 18th century by John Michell and Pierre-Simon Laplace. The first modern solution of general relativity that would characterize a black hole was found by Karl Schwarzschild in 1916, although its interpretation as a region of space from which nothing can escape was first published by David Finkelstein in 1958. Black holes were long considered a mathematical curiosity; it was during the 1960s that theoretical work showed they were a generic prediction of general relativity. The discovery of neutron stars sparked interest in gravitationally collapsed compact objects as a possible astrophysical reality.

I was not quads though I'd really really like dragon ball xenoverse 2

steamcommunity.com/profiles/ashtonx111

roll

I mean
steamcommunity.com/id/ashtonx111

What should i get for breakfast?

11A6B-351RR-LITLE

Civ 6

roll

bait did it in last post

roll.

Did trips user deliver (unlike 54 user) last thread?

left 4 dead 2 or DayZ
steamcommunity.com/id/kingoftimhortons

Oh boy

>steamcommunity.com/id/ashtonx111
1,677 games still want more ? ....

got 13 games post quad and got nothing ...;/

just asking for friends, and maybe an user to play something with.

steamcommunity.com/id/naotix

Anything from here. I would be eternally grateful!!!

steamcommunity.com/id/David_GTA/wishlist/

Http://steamcommunity.com/id/silverstah1/
Requesting Who's your Daddy or Town of Salem

I cant believe no one deliver in 2 different post, come on, its fucking halloween sale...
Rolling for dungeon of the endless, still got hope