Death is called the great unknown for a reason: Much of what happens after we kick the bucket remains a mystery...

Death is called the great unknown for a reason: Much of what happens after we kick the bucket remains a mystery. But forensic experts at least know a few things that will happen to your body when you go belly-up. And they’re pretty damn weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/merlelee/warninggore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1: You turn purple. If you were to look at the underside of a dead guy’s body—like the shoulder blades or curves of the back—those areas would be purple and splotchy. How come? Once your heart stops pumping, gravity immediately forces your blood to pool up in your vessels, in a process called livor mortis. This gives the skin covering the areas where blood is pooled a deep purple tinge. Of course, livor mortis doesn’t have to occur on your backside. If you croaked while lying on your side or your face, those are the spots that would take on the purple hue.

2:
You (sort of) get an erection (men). If you die face-down, your blood could also conceivably settle in your penis—which creates the appearance of a boner. But the chances of going out with a bang are pretty slim. It’s actually more possible that your penis will look like it’s ejaculated after you’ve died. “Sometimes we’ll find discharge near the penis on a corpse, but this comes from the passive seeping of fluid from the prostate gland,” Dr. Melinek says. “It’s leakage—not ejaculate.”

3:
You fart through your mouth. Not surprisingly, your immune cells stop working when you die. After a few days, that allows bacteria from your gut and upper respiratory tract to invade your bloodstream and start feasting on your blood and tissues in a process called decomposition. While the bugs eat, they let out a lot of foul-smelling gas that gets trapped in your intestines and stomach. If someone puts pressure on your body or moves it, that pent-up gas can waft out through your mouth or your butt. And it reeks. “The smell is like flatulence or vomit mixed with decomposition,” Dr. Melinek says.

4:
You twitch. Ever hear the one about a corpse popping up from its coffin? (Un)fortunately, that’s just a myth. But your body can make sudden spastic movements as it transitions into complete shutdown mode—even if you seem totally dead. That’s because you can still fire off random, jerk-like movements as long as you’ve got some last-minute, lingering brain activity. “You can certainly have a gunshot wound to the head that doesn’t completely damage the brain stem or spinal cord, so there could be some twitches while the death process is occurring,” Dr. Carter says.

is that a real pic? it looks so fake

5:
You moan and groan. When doctors try to resuscitate a person, they pump extra air into the patient’s lungs and stomach. But after you’ve died, that air can still escape—especially if someone applies pressure to your chest or stomach while moving your body. And since that air is flowing past your vocal chords, it can cause a legit grunting sound. Which is obviously terrifying.

Dude mine= blown

real

Didn't read a single word.

lol

So...what happened?

Thanks for being cool, OP. I read it all

He got a little papercut

Checked

I'm pretty skilled in PS but even though this one looks completly fake, it is too elaborate to be fake. But how did he get killed like this?

nice there

thanks OP kinda interesting

Some cord snapped on a boat or so.

the reason is: u r dumb and cant let go of your life, so u make up stories
we know exactly what happens, when u die - brain and everything else starts decomposing and no longer is the structure that had energy flowing through it

are you fucking kidding you dumb nigger?

ignoring how clean the cut is and the lack of blood, look at his invisible arm

Its a dummy you autist

Nobody cares you retarded faggot

THE EYES are what looks fake!

What the fuck, that's not a real eye color, and eyeballs are Not spherical?

It looks like somone put Halloween fake eyes into a real corpse

Does the skeleton in me die when I die?

I cared. Just wait until you will die. Then you know how much you will fart once you're dead. Little FAG

The blood seemed to have run down over his shirt. The cord snap thing is pretty convincing. But why is his upper head still in the same orientation? And what is he sitting in?

Now that I look closer, it's clearly shopped

See the razor sharp, flawless line above his cheekbones/below his closed eyelids?
Everything inbetween is shopped in?

Not shooped, but not a real person either. Zombie model.

and the skull? ye fuckin dumbass

Maybe they put it there to take a pic to identify the dude? To me it looks real.

That or it's a lifecast? that they cut apart and then added the goo into?
that line's waay too sharp
Ty

You realize not everything that is fake is photoshopped? People make fake stuff in real life too.

But somebody just mentioned a cord snapped. That would make pretty sharp lines with enough velocity. Damn!

I see that now, who would spend the huge effort making something so convincing,
and then fail to blend the edges in with a little blood? have they never seen real trauma?

Deffs NO. medicfag here,
not even a 6000psi hydraulic cut makes That fine an edge on a gooey human without some ripping/freying

Nice art exhibit, the wound is way too clean to be real.

Go back to school medicfag.
Depends on the thickness of the wire.

This looks way too shoped

Here more.
So it is real it seems.

pinterest.com/merlelee/warninggore/

if it's on pinterest it must be legit
... faggot

That's retarded bro,
was the wire diamond monofilament?

you can't bisect someone cleanly like you see in horror movies, even a scalpel leaves ragged edges if you cut too fast,
and cells "popping" on even a cellular level spread their fluids/wick to the outside edge.

(Hence the nurse cleaning up the blood during surgeries, or was this also a cauterizing monomolecular wire?)

Even a small child can see this is completely fake. LMAO

Why not? Clean cut to.