How to increase the size of my load? Most of what I have read is about how I should not fap and let it store up...

How to increase the size of my load? Most of what I have read is about how I should not fap and let it store up. I fap daily so one time I didn't fap for a week but my load didn't increase by that much. How long should one hold it in to get the optimal load size?

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
google.co.uk/search?q=horny goat weed&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gws_rd=cr&ei=EToWWOuFFOHwgAbPrK2oBA#q=horny goat weed&tbm=shop
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink more water

5-6 days

Hey, I can give you legitimate tips, I am addicted to fapping, Not joking, doing it since i was 3 EVERYDAY!!!!!

I do have breaks ( family, traveling) but i have paused it under the 10 times

Discovered this however, Only a few months ago, i got into CFNM and saw they tied up balls

I do this lightly, I put a regular hairbad around my cock and balls ( like 1 hair band around the full genitalia)

then attach the underpiece of the hairband underneath the band of your underwear ( so its a little bit tight and snug)

this will help u circulate ALOT of blood into your penis ( yo ucan do this literally everyday )
You will see veins you havent seen before, as in, Blood veins, Keep this up for like 30 minutes ( long fap session with every categorie seen except cp animal gay etc etc)

I squirted 5 times, Like 5 pumps and they went EVERYWHERE and its alot, Try it out for yourself tonight.

Dutch, Not english speaker so i am sorry if its a bit vague, Hope u enjoy it though! at my computer i almost dont fap without the hairband haha, i actually HAVE to save up for 2 days because im on a trip, I never miss fapping, Cause i know the load will be EVEN BIGGER!

I saved this yesterday. Maybe it will help you.

ty anons, will try these out

Do that and also take Horny Goat Weed (no shit) and you'll have best erections ever. Been doing this since I got divorced and have raging boners and shoot great loads.

Lecithin is fucking bullshit, take L-Arginine up to 3g/day and L-citruline malate up to 3g/day, cycle zinc 50mg/day (5 days take, 2 days rest), lot of water

Your prostate fills up completely after a few days.

anyone can confirm this? not going to spend shitload of money to get "better" herbal tea

It's been around since 2009, from where I saw it. I have no reason to lie. 40 years old and I feel 16 again.

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

drink lots of water
eat lots of fruit
start taking zinc supplements

>filename
>kek
do you know any cheap way to obtain hgw in europe?

that's pretty cool user, great for you

this makes your cum smell bad and taste funny and not funny haha. Shame

> optimal load

Wat mate?

no, sorry. I buy mine on Amazon. Is it not legal there or something?

No tips or advice here, but I want the fucking source to the video.

wait... you are using soy-free sunflower lecithin... is there any difference between soy and sunflower lecithin?

ONLY 10ml...

that's a normal fucking amount.

I want to super soaker, rain making, nut busting jizz ropes.

shitty or no supply at all... all i can find are some shady eshops with herbal shit, no pills or capsules

google.co.uk/search?q=horny goat weed&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gws_rd=cr&ei=EToWWOuFFOHwgAbPrK2oBA#q=horny goat weed&tbm=shop
f.f.s user...

I'd also like to know

IDK. This was top product for 1200 mg Lecithin on Amazon. I have no idea about the soy issue.

Soy consumption increases estrogen levels

yeah you look at those and there is like 50mg/pil of extract, then you will search shit on amazon and there are pills with up to 1000mg of extract/pill

no sauce?

this
forget cockrings, etc.

how much water? i heard it's about 3l/day... I barely do 1l/day

1 gallon/day.

well fuck... how the fuck should i drink a gallon/day without drinking any soda

I find massaging my balls gives me bigger loads and hold your penis at the top not the bottom and don't grip to tight. Being hydrated and having a good diet is about it, there's no point in buying supplentments when you can just get them from your food

Nice gangrene u will get

it's same as legit cockring

You answered your own dumb question

Those shits looks dangerous idk...

i mean... i can get max up to 1l because i don't like taste of pure water but at the same time i can't drink any soda cause diet

Soy is not good for men
Fuck up testosterone and increases estrogen

You shouldn't be fucking drinking soda anyway you fat fuck

>130lb
>fat fuck
>ok

>i don't like taste of pure water
What taste? It's literally tasteless. Are you trolling or retarded? I drink a gallon (3.8l) of water in an 8 hour shift at work, how can you only manage 1l/day?

Yeah, maybe that's why he got soy free?

Reading comprehension not your strong point eh?

>I dont like taste of pure water

Try tea then you degenerate

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

Except it doesn't.

He literally said he didn't knew why.
I was telling them why you inbred neckbeard

thanks for atleast one constructive comment, faggot

Hold on to it for a long time. Then fap only when you're so horny you can't hold any longer. Make sure you are edging, this is important. Once the time to cum arrives (at the point you have edged at least 9 times), you'll cum buckets. This time should be accidental, not intentional cum.

Cumming a lot is my biggest fetish but it's so hard to find good videos of it. Most of it is bad dragon stuff with the fake cum but even that is hard to find. Is there any website that has a good excessive cum tag, or a site/group dedicated to it (Like cumblast city but not fucking retarded?)

last time i tried nofap, i survived for 7 days, then i had strange pain in my balls which was relieved only by faping