Okay Sup Forums ive been smoking with friends a lot more than i'm used to lately

okay Sup Forums ive been smoking with friends a lot more than i'm used to lately.

is the weedbrain real? will doing this stuff too often make me too stupid to continue my engineering school?

yes

/thread

shit

Dude just keep it to once a week or some shit and you should be fine.

yeah okay. they want me to come out every day lmao.

Not really, I smoke daily and there's been little change. My memory is a little shite, but I'm still a tumor

You'll be fine OP I smoked throughout my first year and most of my second year. In my experience is seems to fuck with short term memory, when smoked regularly. It gets better once you stop for a day or two though.

The excitement with weed remains strong at the start, you'll have fun and smoke more often and gradually everyday.

Your short term memory will be ruined, you won't be as "witty", ie make quick connections during conversations and your mind becomes dull.

As with everything, do it in moderation.

also i might ask: am i the only one that likes coming down better than being at the "high" point? for me it lasts a really long time and slowly falls off

It won't last long. The more you smoke the shorter the come down will be. i like coming down because it helps me fall asleep faster.

smoke as much as you want, just remeber the two important things about school 1.go everyday dont ditch school, i use to ditch literally once a week for the first 3 periods. Also 2. make sure you turn in all your work. you should be fine if you do these steps.

No, just don't do it before class, while studying or doing homework. Smoke any other time though.
>pro tip: learn to weed

>smoke as much as you want, just remeber...

Lost me at that point. People who 'smoke all they want' generally don't remember a fucking thing.

weed is bad

/thread

like how to spell "remember"

ooooh oooh! I member!

kek

no.
maybe dont smoke while doing school work, but if youre sober, youre sober. it doesnt matter how much you smoke

I started smoking in 10th grade. the worst year I did in highschool was my freshman year, and the best I did was my senior year, which was when I was smoking so much that I would smoke all the time right before school started.
weed doesnt make you dumb.