COME ON REALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGnUo5gm6O4/
instagram.com/p/BF99JCFG6KL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did she mean by this?

Who thinks they will kill off best character again? Based Humphreys

>im atracted to people not to genders
I MEAN I WOULD FUCKIN LOVE TO PENETRATE HER TIGHT ASIAN HOLE AND TONGUE THAT TINY HOLE
but damn

Who did she say that to? Because if it was Healy, he's had it coming. Still a bullshit thing to say. Especially since she's the most privileged one in the prison.

She said it to Luschek.

>it's a young Lolly episode

She's just virtue signaling to everyone how TOLERANT she is.
>literally assumes that Pussou's mom was a crack whore based on her being black.
>lies about a sexoffender trying to rape her, even though the guy just got arrested for having sex on the beach
They're taking a piss out of SJWs.
Pay more attention.

Gotta give the writers props for saying blacks can be racist though, expected them to go with the bullshit meaning thats gotten popular

If OITNB was adapted by Mike Judge it would be the best show on television.

Shame it didnt happen.

Who's the actress playing the chick in orange (with the fedora)?

p.s. Aleida best latina.

i pay attention to the fact that i would like to fuck them

Maritza is the best latina though

where did the trans go?

Was this said as satire?

Imagine if a line said, "You're the gay, black man you don't get to be the success, sweety."

Piper is still best girl

>implying

The actress that plays her is 30

the boxxy eyeliner is good, but why the fuck do latinas do lip liner?

It looks so shitty

YES SHES SO FUCKING DELICIOUS

Second best but Maritza will always be the best latina

She's also a titty monster.

Shame she's got no ass.

looks good you lowtest fuckin faggot

her lips are sexy as fuck, it's just the bad makeup you dunce.

what's the context for this line?

i know orange is the new black isnt a great show, but im hoping its at least not terrible enough to deliver that line in a dead serious way

holy fuck. how did they hide those things in the show?

bitch i fuck your ass up right now MOVE OUTSIDE

hey buddy.
you're a real goober, man.

Jesus i am thirsty right now

The prisoner garb looks really loose-fitting.

Maybe used a bind, too?

excuse me? im a female?

complete adorable best girl asian for the entirety of the show. Season 4 we find out that she dumped a guy so she could fuck chad.

instagram.com/p/BGnUo5gm6O4/

For fans of both. tbqh.

Disgusting whores

thank you.

I love you.

cultural marxism

Salty slag detected.

What's it like having 0 taste?

How was the 8th grade? Summer break, right? 9th grade soon, woo!

>america
>white

especially in prison

>haha summerrrrrrrrrr LOL these youths and their unrefined tastes
>luckily for them mine are exquisite

You got me, gramps.

aren't those like memes?

nobody thinks like that seriously, right?

Anyone know if Bennet came back in season 4? Haven't finished the season yet but I've been wanting to know whats going on with that storyline

disaffected upper middle class women do.

I never realized how evil I was as a straight white man until I watched this show. I'm trying to make up for it by paying reparations to my wife's boyfriend Jamal and her son LeShaq.

So the moral is that all veterans are psychotics?

I thought the USA loved veterans, why is this show portraying them as monsters?

I think they are using the veteran characters to show you how bad war is and what it does to people more and more pandering...

>it's a Piper gets a rival 3 extra years in prison for stealing her pantie-theft idea episode

>it's a Piper accidentally creates and ayran supremacy movement episode

>it's a Piper smokes crack in a cornfield episode

Chapman is worst girl by a fucking mile

I think they were trying to show war fucked them up but they did a horrible job at showing it. Either way there was a few that were decent people, the female one for example.

the psycho/damaged war vet has been a trope for decades.

>I think they were trying to show war fucked them up but they did a horrible job at showing it.

>Eat the fucking baby mouse or I'll blow your head off

This was one of the worst scenes I've ever seen in anything

That's not Nicky, you faggot.

I'm a degenerate, who might also be a fringe sociopath.

I felt like she was in the right in every instance, she only disappointed me when she got double baited. There was no fucking chance those mexicans were going to startup and run a proper business anyways. But she blurted what felt like basic info the mexicans somehow didn't consider such as website etc.

Then she got baited by the fat hawaii bitch when it felt so obvious when it was going on.

That branding was hot.

>I felt like she was in the right in every instance

Then you probably should also be in prison

top wew

>that entire instagram

holy moly her tits are huge

Luschek feels guilty because he sent Niki to max and he tries to get advice from Judy.

instagram.com/p/BF99JCFG6KL/
FUUUUUUCK

Holy fuck.

So.... You just let someone creep in on business?

The ayran nation plan to get people to directly hamper them felt pretty smart.

Also if someone moved in on something that was mine, no hard feelings from me what so ever. If that person got 10 years I wouldn't give a fuck.

I MISS YOU PHIL. THESE FUCKS ON TV DON'T KNOW SHIT. COME BACK.

Piper did NOTHING wrong.

>Starts a Task Force to keep gang activity down
>Task Force go to COs, instead of taking care of things themselves
>Latins chimp out because she got busted for DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL

So Sunday is nazi sympathiser and edgy teenagers pretending they'd be top dog in prison whilst posting on Sup Forums day?

I don't come to Sup Forums very often, that's good to know.

Latina leader even said "she framed me" to the other latinas as if she wasn't doing anything wrong at all

So whats the verdict on s4? Im about to watch it

>nazi sympathiser

Racial gangs are a thing in prisons, get over it. At least the 'nazi's' did things nonviolently

Halfway through, pretty consistently good and funny so far. I got a major spoiler from one of these threads so I'd recommend avoiding them until you finish

It's honestly pretty good, it gets really heavy at the end. Probably my favorite season yet.

Kaputo is based, Chapman is awful, the muslim vs jew thing isn't nearly as cringey as it could have been. Minimal nudity but you get backstory and boobs from the latinas.

All in all, worth a watch. Significant improvement on S3

I'm on episode 12 and for me it's been the best season other than the first. Fair few shit moments though.

It's ok. Lots of forced shit, some "jokes" are actually funny.

Plenty of Flaca. All you need really.

The "why aren't you working at gamestop?" line is pretty accurate though.

It wasn't about being top dog, it's about protecting what's yours and not letting someone have what they don't deserve.

Piper had a clever idea and some fuckface thought she could walk in and compete without knowing a lick of business which could get piper in trouble as well.

Drawing a line when she introduced two people to something that should be a secret was also the appropriate, she is not a recruiter nor asked to be one.

>Plenty of Flaca
TYBG

Wait

Am I the only one who routinely got sad as fuck and was near tears on a few scenes?

Show becomes more cartoony every season. What kinda sociopath would even bother collecting a bunch of flies and a newborn rat like that. Hilariously fucking stupid. Show seriously lacks any kinda maturity, that'd be okay if it weren't for the fact it was trying to take itself seriously half the time.

I'm on my period and I haven't been so you probably are just a pussy

Yes, probably because you're the only girl up at this hour and on Sup Forums

The only one that nearly got to me was the final scene in episode 11 with Lolly, won't spoil it for those who've seen it but that was a great scene.

All of the scenes involving that guard are stupid as fuck. Like when he forced inmates to battle it out and somehow everyone but crazy eyes was fine with it

I feel like they were trying way too hard to make him appear evil

this post kek

tfw am guy and I guess just actually emotional lil bitch

Lolly near had me a few times....

I have never encountered a show where I have such a profound hatred for the main character while being deeply invested in literally everyone else. The random scenes she shows up in are just there to remind you that the show's based on that one bitch's book.

Did any of this shit even happen in the book, or are we into S6 Game of Thrones territory now?

Caputo is still the fucking man. Honestly the most sympathetic guy on the show and he's literally a cuckold.

Where the fuck was doggett tho, I miss that insane racist little rascal. Dislike the mopey version this season, that you rarely saw.

That guard raping her kind of fucked her up.

Yeah, this season has really hit some fucking shit that's just too fucking much. S3 was pushing it but this is JUST

Her and Boo had some of the best scenes in season 3, not really many great scenes this season though.

>It's a Healy doesn't understand women episode

I'm 6 eps in and this season has mainly been just a fun season no character is to serious.

>I'm 6 eps in and this season has mainly been just a fun season no character is to serious.

oh user...

There are three plot threads. Overcrowding, that 70's show killing that guy and the nigger and asian lesbians. Nothing's actually happening.

>no character is to serious

The whole season is not serious

top fucking kek user

Why do men watch this?

Wait for the last few episodes