Twitch streamer gf now a black cock whore?

Twitch streamer gf now a black cock whore?

>be me
>having a enjoyable and exciting sex life with my girlfriend
>we're slowly opening up to each other and exploring one another's kinks
>things hit a tiny bit of a wall. Our current style wasn't doing it for either if us
>begin to slightly worry. I don't want to lose her
>Start wondering if she'll eventually get bored. She's hot, half asian half white and she play vidya a lot
>consider having a mmf threesome
>convince myself that if two guys give her attention at once she'll be shocked at how open I am to allowing another guy go do her
>may get her to say "wow I'm lucky to have a bf like user. He doesn't mind having a threesome where another guy fucks me too"
>discuss this. Get the green light. Begin searching for clean, relatively hung guys to partake. Also need to be attractive obviously
>I have a flash of brilliance
>Her family are Japanese and White
>She's never had or even seen a dark cock in her life
>Her parents probably also forbade her from mixing with black men
>If I let her fuck a black guy, she won't get attached

Pic related 'my' girlfriend

Cont?

The fact that you even considered an MMF makes you a faggot cuck. Please kill yourself.

Keep it going op

I saw this copy-pasta last week too, you need to space out your pasta more m8

what's it ABOUT?

>It's all set up
>She took a few days of work
>We're renting a hotel and found a hung, muscular black guy
>He's travelling to us after my girlfriend and him exchanged numbers
>They've been flirting the entire time to this day
>It's only natural for her to flirt. He's gonna be part of a threesome to screw her
>She started taking naughty pics for him too... not comfortable but I felt I was over thinking it. Again he's about to share her holes
>He finally arrives and we wade no time with small talk
>my girlfriend calls him and directs him to our room
>immediately jumps on him, hugs him and kisses him passionately in her outfit
>I saw outfit but it was more if a croptop that showed all of her lingerie, garter belt and stocking with her floral panties. No heels unfortunately. She's 5'9
>it was a shock to see them kiss so erotically. He ran his huge black hands all over her slutty well devolved body
>She has 34 DD's and a phat white ass. They look like they were gonna 'pop' open from her garterbelt every time she wiggled her ass...

>her outfit and panties

Yum.

Bump. Hurry up OP

>After watching her suck on his long ass tongue like a lollipop and kiss his huge lips a few times I interjected
>I only asked if they were ready. My girlfriend looked noticeably displeased
>She agreed and looked at this huge black guy that was already removing his trousers and showing us the bulge she had created by thrusting her wide hips into all over his dick from over the clothes

>we got ready, he slipped her panties from the side and without warming - plunged his dick into my girlfriends pussy.
>His cock was around at least 8 inches if not 9. Thick as a regular can of coke too. My cock isn't small... It's average at around 5.5"...
> I was shocked however at him getting to fuck her first but I was noticeably turned on so I just started playing with her huge tits and jerking off...

Her big milky white tits

post some hot BBC creampie scenes/webms

Well the story may or may not also have that..

>she was moaning. Not like to keep her partner happy and satisfied. She was moaning like a animal being bred.
>her moans started becoming screams entwined with pants and cries. She was matching it to the rhythm of his cock. Everytime his huge bus smashed against her white cushioning she let out another lewd squeal from her lips
>I was getting really worried now
>I told her I was going to stick it in her mouth but she didn't acknowledge me
>she finally grabbed my cock but only started jerking it. And even that was at the request of her 'bull'
>he told her to jerk me off and she did. But she even gave that up after a while and went back to clawing her nails into the sheets
>my cock was incredibly hard... was I getting off to my girlfriend being pounded by big dicks?

so hot

>I started jerking to match the pace of her slutty moans. I was picturing myself fucking her but that didn't matter
>watching what we happening right now was more than enough for my masturbation material
>she began talking dirty when we was pushing all inches if his huge dark meat as close as he could to her uterus - doggy style
>she started "user... you've never touched the places he's scraping with his dick right now.... It feels so good I can barely talk "
>"God! Just like that baby... shove that huge monster dick all the way in. Stuff me. Pound me baby please!" "My mom and dad were right.. black guys are dangerous and mostly thug-ish... but your dicks are do... so fucking amazing"
>black bull was enjoying my girlfriend seducing him with her words
>he treated my gf by pounding her ass like a piston. Slapping her ass red and pulling her long spiky brown hair like s leash
>"ahhhhh that's it... fuck me you fucking nigger"
>she stepped on a landmine. Or so I thought
>he grabbed her throat and pulled her face towards his... then spit on her forehead - forced her mouth open - then spit again right on her tongue
>I was so turned on. This guy... using my stunning girlfriend - my partner as some cheap mixed race hooker.
>Then she swallowed his spit. And smiled. She leaned in for a kiss his spit still on her forehead and I almost came right then and there...

Her name is Jackie by the way. Here's a normal selfie with her face!