IT'S NEVER OVER.

THE DOCS CONTROL YA BRAINS.

FOREVER
AND EVER
AND EVER
AND EVER

A couple weeks.

Depends what you are on How much and how long

That said, at least you haven't got to the point where they control your soul and reincarnations yet.

you shouldn't stop, you should trail them off.

but 2 weeks prob

Take the whole bottle

Don't you dare.

I'll bottle your face.

For me when I was on zoloft it took a few weeks before all the symptoms were over with.

However until EVERYTHING was done and over and I was back to my "original" self, it took months if I recall. I remember having weird ass body spasms that I couldn't control like a shiver multiple times a day.

Been on 75mg venlafaxine for about 8 months now

Anyone here on anti-psychotics?

Much worse than ssri's trust me.

No voices beforehand. Just shut down my inner vision and left me with....... voices! hoorah! negative and badly tuned hearing is not good.

Oh and they make you fat, mentally slow, emotionally dulled, sterile and have enough negative long term side effects to last two minutes of high speed over your head list rattling.

Until you An Hero.

good u quit that poison user

how's sleep?

very long, unless I sleep like 10-15 hours I can't function but I've been like this for a long time.

I don't even think I have depression but some sort of autism.
My old doctor just assumed I had depression and gave me meds without even leeting me see a shrink, now I'm seeing a shrink and she's much better
haven't told er about stopping the meds though

Back to work aaron!

>get perscribed ssri's
>dick stops working

weed is the only "drug" worth using for depression.

my witrhdraw was for like 2-3 weeks but depends on what youve been taking and for how long

OP, don't be stupid. Titrate your dose down each week or 2 weeks. It will keep the w/d symptoms at bay. good luck and don't go back.

from the pan into the fire, imo

psychiatrist are gonna feed them to u again.
Could even "diagnose" something else and throw more meds into the mix

video extremely relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ

It'll go away. You'll start feeling normal in a few days.
Change your life, don't force your brain to enjoy your shitty life via drugs.

>10-15 hours

you're not supposed to stop cold turkey, cut down slowly over a few weeks and you won't notice much of anything. If you just stop you will feel shit for a week or two.

Effexor and Pristiq gave me the worst withdraw effects. Brain zaps and fever-like symptoms for two weeks and boners were nothing more than a sad thought. I never took them again.

Ask your doctor about Fluoxetine (Prozac). No withdraw effects, generic so it doesn't cost an arm and leg.

compared to the quality your life will gain without pills the time will be non existent. withdrawel symptoms can take a few weeks or months but you will be better of in the long run.

Im on 5.0mg Abilify (Aripiprazole)

>Brain zaps
Holy shit I got those hardcore when I accidently ran out of my escitalopram. fucking weird.

what if I start taking them once each 3rd day instead of one every day
would that work?

wont work the stay in your body for one day so you should be reducing dosages

You need to taper off them talk to your doctor dumbass.