You think i give a damn about a grammy

>Beatles: 6 grammys
>Miles Davis: 6 grammys
>Rolling Stones: 1 grammy
>Michael Jackson: 13 grammys

>BEYONCE: 22 GRAMMYS
what did they mean by this?

It means they're evidently not a reliable mean of measurement of either artistic value or quality.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

it means she's a product of the industry.

Because nothing is.

They used to have some integrity, right? Also, why did Adele need to give her Grammy to the most awarded performer of all-time?

Also, fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

This.

How the hell did she get 22 grammys?
Also I gotta look up which albums Miles won them for.

lmao white people always wanna denounce something after black ppl start dominating

If you didn't give a damn you wouldn't have made a post about it
Grammys are worthless we all know this fuck off and make a worthwhile thread
All of those artists are good btw

cute nihilistic shortsightedness
fuck off
there's nothing wrong with being white
just as there's nothing wrong with being black
or any other race for that matter
wake up

Why is the industry pushing Beyonce so hard? It's obvious at this point that (((somebody))) is behind this. She's not the best female artist out there. She's not even the best black female artist out there.

If a PoC doesn't get everything they want it's racist.

>They used to have some integrity, right?
>The industry circle jerking itself and trying to force some objective metric onto art used to have some integrity right?
Retard why don't you make yourself useful and go take out some Academy members then off yourself.

Oh yeah cause he didn't mention Miles Davis in the original fucking post.

Every single industry in existence gives out yearly awards, you fucking edgy faggot. There is nothing inherently wrong with awards. If you look at the Grammys during the 60's and 70's, they were actually pretty objective.

how u gonna expect a dead man to pick up a grammy?

And for the most part they're nothing more than circle jerks. Getting upset just when someone you don't like wins means you're a faggot.
Frank Ocean was right the only worthwhile thing about the Grammys in particular are the youtube videos of performances put up the next day,

>they were actually pretty objective
>taste is objective
okay kid.

learn to read beyond the surface of things

Trips of truth. Grammy posters need to be gassed.

>there's nothing wrong with being black

>You think i give a damn about a grammy
>Makes posts about grammys

What did he mean by this?

all i see is some white ppl getting mad beyonce running thangs and name dropping their token jazz artist to act like they care about us

Get out, nigger.

That's pretty much all it is. They only care about something being a farce when someone they can't relate to starts winning in it, its obviously some conspiracy by (((them))) and not the same old cancerous system rearing its head in the same way as its always been.

>all i see
oh it shows

don't you fuck with me

Serf spotted.

>they used to have some integrity
user, go and look at some of the winners from the 50s and 60s if you need the answer to that question
The answer is no btw

yall wont mentioning miles davis when taylor swift won last yr

the jews never change fucking cockroaches need to be exterminated

>"A TOP 40 SINGER GOT MORE RECOGNITION THAN ANOTHER TOP 40 SINGER AT MY INDUSTRY SELF BACK PATTING CEREMONY??? JEWWWWWWS NIGGGEERRRRRS REEEEEEEEEEE"

why cant' you guys just talk about this shit on Sup Forums

>yall wont mentioning

did i stutter playboy?

more like a stroke

>Sup Forums pretending award shows have any kind of integrity to lose and white Sup Forumstants pretending to be black in the same thread

This is the big one, I'm comin Lizabeth...

post ur chest playboy
you gonna learn today

i aint pretending nigga
pic related its me

o-okay but why

>22 GRAMMYS

she got dubs check em

pic related

If michael was still alive he would have more grammys by now than that bitch.

>cute nihilistic shortsightedness
>fuck off
Nice to see how intelligent you are you brainless seaslug.
Nothing is a reliable means of measuring artistic value other that ones own individual judgement.

You must be too young to understand the subjectivity of music, finish highschool then get back to me ok son

le drumpf lololol xd so randumb

Grammys are fake news. Sad.

Quality can be objective. If not, than the words objective and subjective have no meaning.

False flag. This is a white guy

Noice

gays were a mistake

THE

Just a side note, I remember you posting a few years ago mentioning that you post pictures of your cat on Sup Forums to cheer people up. Glad to see you're still at it. I love your cat.

The Scaruffi Awards are the only way to judge an artist.

The Grammys have always been the prom king/queen awards of the industry, whoever is popular and marketable always wins.

yall are fogetting that beyonce has been nominated 62 times and a black artist hasn't won best overall album since 2008. and that was herbie hancock. i aint going to feed any more because Sup Forums has reared its ugly head but come ON. it's not even racial by now it's just like, give this woman her fucking due finally! and the album was objetively 100x better! anyone with ears and no higher agenda would agree with this, but yall wanna apply your shitty Sup Forums spew to this because Black People are Scary and white women won't sleep with you

Stop shilling. You're really fucking obvious.

if you don't like beyonce you are a RACIST and probably a WHITE MALE