Are Indians even human?

Are Indians even human?

Indian textbook for 9 year olds.

Ik eigenlijk zie niet wat is hier raat

De kinderen vinden het antwoord van de "scientific method"

>no living thing can live without air for more than a few minutes
Indians are stupid

also why is the Indian textbook in English?

Aaaand what's wrong with it?

>also why is the Indian textbook in English?

>American education

Encouraging children to kill cats.

They're stupid

>teaching schrodinger's cat to infants

Wtf I love India now

is it wrong to assume that Indian children's textbooks would be in Hindi, the most commonly spoken language in India?

>why is the Indian textbook in English?

I think they mean if you stop the organism from breathing not just put em in a box. Exceptions are there for anaerobic microbiota but it's a book for third graders ffs

It's in english because we have a lot of linguistic diversity. Like atleast 23 official languages. English is the common medium because of Brit influence. There are more indian english speakers than total Americans.

I'm pretty sure it's a thought experiment just like schroedingers cat. You don't literally give a cat radiation dozes

We do have regional textbooks too in hindi, marathi, bengali, punjabi what have you. Usually depends on the region. Each region usually also has an option for an english medium school board. The central boards like CBSE and ICSE do have english medium coursework and tests

I first thought Indian kids learn the quantum mechanical thought experiment Schrödinger's cat from the thumbnail on the catalogue

I think that he doesn't know that Indian government practice the education not only in Hindi but also in English.

What the fuck do you even mean by that? We are 100% human fucko.

>he thinks theres something wrong with this
Western attitude towards animals is fucking retarded

Not everyone speaks hindi though
most people in the south don't, from what I know

t.rajesh

We do but in like 11th grade chem
And 22 other languages
Bhains ke aage been bajane ka kya fayeda?
Your country is cool
Only 40% of the people speak hindi

Haha

Soe pls, every good Christian would object to this.

But Schrödinger's experiment is quantum mechanics which is physics.

We had a bit about wave functions and all in chemistry on the topic related to atomic structure.

Uni physics also taught us about quantum mechanics but they didn't specifically use this analogy.

Waarom ben je zo verdrietig? Wij houden van dieren hier.
De mederheid hier is vegitarisch.

Ben jij vegetarisch?

Nee maar ik eet vlees misschien een of twee keer in een maand
Ik ben geintresserd in sport dus ik moet genoeg protien eten.

Vlees is echt kankerlekker oetz, eet het iedere dag.

Waarom eten sommige Indiërs geen ei?

the schodingers box isn't about the cat, it is about the observable states of the cat, as in you can replace the cat with anything but what the observer does is change the state of that thing, that thing is still that thing but the state is in flux, death, un-death (not alive per se but not dead) technically if the cat was a subatomic particle the states are in transition or not in transition as in observable and not observable, or more correct there is a cat or there isn't a cat

Schodringers cat isn't about radiation poisoning. It's about the random decay of a cesium atom triggering a hammer to break a poison vial.

I know it's autistic as fuck to point this out but I just had to.

You have english medium & _state-language_ medium.

In my state back in 1990-1996 when I was still in india. I went to english medium at 3, had 2 years of pre school where we learned the english alphabets, some nursery rhymes & multiplication tables up to 9. Then in 1st grade I started hindi, i left after 3rd but if I stayed I wouldve learned my state language in 5th grade.

Lot of people send their kids to english medium schools now, its better cause learning all this shit through your state language or hindi is fucking ridiculous. Like instead of the word computer it would be something like shasdihf. As theyd have to translate a lot of words into indian languages and it just becomes ridiculous.

Thats only tamils and people who didnt even get a lower income education. If you went to a decent middle class school youd get a good education. I can speak decent hindi to converse with a local but it would be as good as my mother tongue or english.

So yea it depends on your education, there are a ton of people in hyderabad that watch and listen to hindi movies/music more than telugu. A lot of the time if you go out in the city people use hindi, even my cousin. Its a bit strange but it makes things easier in some instances. Lot of muslims people in the city dont know any telugu.

Good summary, it's related to the uncertainty principle and the collapse of superpositions.

Ik wist dat. Ik hou van nederland en wil daar studieren.
Vlees, kaas en broodjes. Lekker!
Ik eet alles kip, rundvlees, varkensvlees
Vele hindu "brahmins" net zoals mijn Vader's familie eeten geen "tamsik" eten net zoals eggs, meat, garlic, onions etc.
In onze boek, ayurveda sommige eten is goed - "satvik" eten en someige eten is slecht - "tamsik".
Sorry ik weet niet hoe zeg je het in nederlands dus ik Engels praten-
They say that tamsik food makes you more angry, lustful etc but I think it's unscientific bs.

Als je nou een schattigtaart was met een rode stip was je welkom, maar helaas, we zitten vol.

Je Nederlands is echt schattig

Hahaha helaas ik ben en man maar misschien nog steeds schattig

Ik wil studieren aan de technische universiteit in delft. Als zij denken dat zij willen mijn geld en de IND denkt dat ik kan daar komen, ik zal daar komen.
Ik wil geen criminaliteit dingetjes doen of iets. Alleen studieren van de beste.

Je moet hier komen als je denk nederland is vol

Ik wist dat mijn nederlands is een beetje raar maar ik echt probeer het. Ik wil een goed buitenlander zijn.
Jullie alles kan goed Engels spreken maar op mn mening als je woon in nederland je moet nederlands praten.

Shut down shit

Wtf I hate India now

Well the first page litteraly says "You can do an experiment" like any other "try it at home" test

>also why is the Indian textbook in English?

>You can do an experiment. Take two wooden boxes. Make holes on lid of one box. Put a small kitten in each box. Close the boxes. After some time open the boxes. What do you see? The kitten inside the box without holes has died.
>You can do an experiment.
>DO AN EXPERIMENT
they're literally telling students to suffocate kittens