On a scale of 1-10 how hard is it for asians to get a white gf

On a scale of 1-10 how hard is it for asians to get a white gf.

Are slavs considered white?

I don't know I'm not asian

5 I guess, I mean if blacks and chicanos can do it.

Asian-Americans generally have above average income so I'd say it would be pretty easy.

It would probably be nightmare mode being an average Asian in Asia though.

if you're some k-pop boyo 10/10
otherwise 4/10

>It would probably be nightmare mode being an average Asian in Asia though.
This really makes you think.
I live in an environment of tons of beautiful white women and yet despite being kind of socially adapted I still never had any of that love experience. It is fucking crazy.

It's only nightmare mode because there are way less white women in Asia and most men would just have the average amount of money.

materialism + number of people > racial memes

Germans are hardworking and have a higher standard of living than Americans so it's harder to pay to win out there.

Yeah I know, but see, there is probably some Japanese boy dreaming of dating a white girl like in anime. He has zero chance at actually making his dreams come true, realistically speaking.
This is also my dream.
And here I am, surrounded by tons of them every day, yet...

grab your badass STEM degree and come out here senpai

What do you mean?

Just say you're Shinji Kagawa or Atsuto Uchida or some shit.

I mean after you finish university out there you could move here, outwage the average American by a decent margin, and bang white bitches for days.

>bang white bitches for days
>Sup Forums user with "i dream of having love experience"

love has to be made by the benis

Sorry m8, but I live in a city with a lot of American tourist and so far I have mostly seen fat women, which is not my preference unfortunately.
One day it will happen, man.

take a yoga class in LA

>despite being kind of socially adapted
You lucked out there. I was blessed with raging burgerism. When women first start spending time with me they seem into receiving my genitalia into theirs, but after a while that thought dissipates. To be honest I don't even care I'm just trying to pretend to be a normal human being having a normal human conversation and that's all I ask, not even benis in bagina.

He wount grasp this idea.
He dreams of kuscheln with his one and only Maedel, ja.
I wount say its a bad life decision, but he should understand the consequences.

Maybe its just Finnish women
I had the same experience with 2 different girls
Both were nice in person but refused to answer my texts :(
Felt cold as fuck

Yeah to be honest they're burgers too. Try holding a conversation with a mute...

>understand the consequences
Actually quality over quantity. If I met a very beautiful woman who wasn't a total bitch, I would solely date her and not even care about other girls, because whats the point of pursuing different women if you already have one of the best ones by your side and she seems to be into you (yeah its the hard part) ?

i'm the k-pop boy. suck my k-cock.

>Try holding a conversation with a mute...
I guess you just have to keep going

>Actually quality over quantity
Be careful for it not to be a simple exuse for your current situation while actually having no real opportunity.
Your mindset looks exactly like mine several years ago. If you dont revalue some things, it will stay the same.