TSUUUU

TSUUUU

is le tsu man the best athelte in the soccer world ?

What do you mean?

In terms of technique he isn't even top 10
In terms of athleticism he's too old, he used to be one of the best

pretty sure Messi would dominate him in most sports

Maybe top 10 closeted fag athletes but that's about all I rate him.

he's the best meme

pfffttt hahahaha how can you even pretend to be straight wearing shit like that?

He is a grotesque motherfucker. Hateable to his core. Fuck all his window dressing good guy act, he's a creepy obsessed bastard. He's the Kim Kardashian of football.

honestly never seen a more overrated athlete in all my years, him winning the euro just made me hate the sport, and now he will win awards because of it

>being so autistic that you actually hate an athlete that you don't even know

man europeans are so fucking weird

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>i'm not gay for tsuuman

who would win in a fight? Nadal or TSUUU?

He probably has a small dick desu

he's the best living athlete, period.

>getting beaten by a french poo

During his time at Man U and hist first few years at Real Madrid, he was without a doubt one of the top two players in the world. But now he's past it and just gets carried by his teammates.

>that shirt knot

he is not hetero

ummm, heard of lebron m8?

I wonder how wet girls get when they see him nude and they know he's going to fuck them.

But he's not at all attractive. Hes fucking orange. Hes like the male Snooki, he's fake and repulsive.

Yeah, but the muscles. That's a signifier that he can overpower them/protect them.

Those legs

>feeling emotions is now considered autistic
The irony here is thicker than the semen smoothies Ronaldo gobbles down

literally the ancient Greek beauty ideal

Hes old and slow now. Great body though

>thinking looks matter to women

sup virgin

hmnnggg

This

>Women dont care about looks
sup fedoralord

>looks don't matter to women
Are you retarded?

Of course,he is the goat
>proven in the 2 best leagues in footbal(multiple ucl's and league title)
>international glory
>multiple balon d'or winner

>penaldo
>fucking women

errors

see this

Got a coloured version of this new meme?
Perhaps an Ibra-Pepe?

actually the game changed for the best, now is faster, lebron would fucking wreck every old player, but that's not what OP is asking anyway so your argument is invalid

You're right, but I think the kraut was referring to his dedication to the sport and his physical prowess in general. Honestly, most football players don't have great phyisical ability at all. Since technique is usually more important, there are lots of players with shit physical abilites. Even though Cristiano Ronaldo is nowhere near the player he once was, he's still capable of deciding games with headers alone because no defender can stop him for the whole 90 minutes if he's properly fed with good crosses, the reason being he's years ahead of them when it comes to jumping power and timing.

>tall
>pays attention to his looks, embodies the metrosexual ideal
>muscular
>successful
>rich
>tanned and exotic
>men from latin countries are expected to be great lovers

Don't kid yourself. Penaldo is the kind of guy that women find insanely attractive. He could literally have ANY pussy on the planet, if he weren't gay, of course.

Only autistic reddit betas don't consider him the best player in the world
Despite all hate he gets from the media, madrid "fans" and even his own countrymen, the guy just keeps breaking records.

Why does he wear his shirt like that?

> the best player in the world
> the guy just keeps breaking records.

..and what does he have to show for it to prove he is the best in the world? For that to be true he would have to have more trophies than Messi surely?

Ronaldo seriously can't win with Sup Forums. When he carries his team to the tournament final he 'should've scored more' and is past it but when he scores 3+ goals in a game several times a season he is a "statpadding penalty tap in merchant". The man is in conservation as one of the best of all time and yet he doesn't appease the autists on Sup Forums

he's won trophies(league, cups) and CL trophies in the two best leagues of the world for 2 teams
also has an international trophy
should have the same ballon d'or as messi but sneijder and some other guy got cucked because fifa and uefa love that autist dick

it's not just Sup Forums, it's everywhere

>he doesnt show on national team games!
>proceeds to carry portugal into the euro by shitting on sweden with an hat trick

When was the last time he carried his team in a tournament?

IP this I want to know.
I'm guessing it's some gay euro shit

So it's Ronaldo gay or it's just Sup Forums memery?
Do we have any actual, factual suspicion or did he slip once and that's how all this started?

This was when he knew he wasn't going to be able to break free from it

> two best leagues for two teams
> muh competitive EPL league

Is that the excuse for being less successful during a longer career at an older age?

Sure the spanish league is more competitive, who will win this year, barça or real? :^)

>less sucessful

not really, but what does some australian cuck know about football?

It's not Barca, Real & Atletico's fault that the top teams in the EPL are shit.

Although comparing league to league most teams in Spain are match for their ladder counter parts in England.

> but what does some australian cuck know about football?

Last vestige of a triggered man, I seem to know more about football than you mate, I can at least count. Hey ever actually watch the La Liga? Or watch Spain dominate the Champions League and Europa League?

Just face it though, Messi is younger and more successful.

english league is simply superior

iniesta and xavi were completely underrated and more important tothe team than messi
messi has 2 more ballon dor iirc due to being uefa and fifa baby, he didnt deserve at least two and the sneijder one was the most obvious and blatant expression of corruption on the football world

I can't believe that was caught on camera

>can't even escape the shadow of a manlet

For the sake of the sport, let's hope not.

>tsu and mcg hanging out

Pretty cool. Who's the guy TSU is grabbing though?

An irrelevant player in an irrelevant sport

If he had a normal haircut and didn't cover himself in Ronseal he'd be infinitely more likeable.

>this flag
you literally have never watched him play. his one class goal of last year was vs hungary in which his team could only tie

I'm seeing a lot of opinion, a little salt but not many facts.

he owns part of Liverpool you twat

>the city of you

Goals and assists aren't the only measure of contribution in a game pal. Every single opposing team has gameplans dedicated to shutting down Ronaldo which leaves his teammates wide open.

And factor in the fact that more times than not he does score despite the additional defenders dedicated to marking him.

>australian

>TSUUUU
>is le tsu man the best athelte in the soccer world ?

Le declining for past 3 seasons man

is it a requirement for professional soccer players to be fags?

Kys you wog piece of shit

>declining
>scores 50 goals
kek

> In terms of technique he isn't even top 10

idiot

So many idiots in here, I guess today is verry popular to be hater and shit talk about anyone that is successful!!

Ronda Rousey is overated, Fedor Emalienko is overated, Connor Mcgregor is overated etc...

Ronaldo is fucking GOD in football, every time he has a ball at his feet is great chance to score and oposite team is in danger.
Coaches even train their defense to go all in against Ronaldo because he is fucking Ronaldo.
He is fast, he has technique combined with skills, precision plus being fast, he is almost unstopable, even in situations like him vs 4 defense players he scores.
Personaly I hate that metrosexual guys and guys like him, football players in general are fuckers that I hate but its insane to say something Ronaldo is meme!

Dillon Danis, mcg's bjj coach. I went to high school W him. He's been in Ireland training him for 6 weeks

> Hey user, does this shirt make me look gay?

Ibra from a kid's coloured book, shit was cash my dear shitposter friend