So this happened

So this happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PabSICNepSQ
youtu.be/yu9OH_KfPXA
youtube.com/watch?v=dVL1Ifyjys0
dailywire.com/news/6825/multiple-celebrities-report-trump-gave-us-fake-hank-berrien
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WATAZ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PabSICNepSQ

LINK

Imagine that, an idiot supporting fellow idiots.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my America. I work and live here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything around here has freedom and liberty. One thing I've learned after 51 years - you never know WHAT the Democrats are gonna pull on us.

It actually says Trump, not Hillary. I don't expect you to be able to read though.

Never watching his show again.

youtu.be/yu9OH_KfPXA

Hillary isn't an idiot. I'm sure she is incredibly smart. I think criminal was the word you are looking for.

I'm Donald Trump and this is my country. I live here with my old wife and my son, Little Trump (LT). Everything around here is beautiful, just beautiful, let me tell you, trust me. One thing I've learned after dozens of years of pretending to be a politician you never can tell WHAT I'm going to do next.

>implying anyone who supports Hillary over Trump is an idiot

Best I can do is 1 vote

No, he's certainly an idiot. Anyone who's followed him before this election knows that. But that's not the point. What's he going to do should he get into office and realizes he can't just do what he wants? I think he'll quit, honestly. Or like with his businesses that succeeded, put someone else in charge and check back in from time to time.

Well, this will push Trump's numbers over the edge, into winning territory.

#MAGA

God I love this country, and the patriots who support Donald J. Trump!

I wonder if he has battletoads.

christopher hitchens said she isn't that bright lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dVL1Ifyjys0

many people are saying that donald trump is a homosexual

I'll give ya one endorsement.

Can't go any higher than that.

[dry wheezy laughter]

Well, does he have any battletoads?

how progressive :3

Well, does he have any battletoads?

show must really have low ratings.

Rick. What'll you give me for a pair of
Gen-U-wine
Aw-thentic
super-duper
Trump Cufflinks??
dailywire.com/news/6825/multiple-celebrities-report-trump-gave-us-fake-hank-berrien

Buck-Ninety Eight
for the butt-nugget...

just happened

/kek/