Can we have a feels thread?

Can we have a feels thread?

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

>Be me
>20 yo male
> Im gay

meta level feels

Did you make big cums to your penis?

Um we both came if that's what you mean.

I guess she just really loves the willie.

Do you even know how BJs work?

Well. Only real thing making me feel shitty is that I am constantly being reminded of her.

Either seeing her in the news, seeing names similar to her, or having friends and family ask about her.

I just wish that either A) I was with her or B) She was never mentioned, so I can forget about her

>le feely feels when le no gf
Yeah, fuck off you queers

In the same boat as you Sup Forumsro. Broke up with me a few days ago, I never got the chance to tell them I loved them. Feels bad man

Off to a good start.
Were' going for gayest thread on Sup Forums right now, right? Right?

I never got with this one.

Just kinda in limbo, but leans towards not gonna happen.

>Either seeing her in the news
Did she die or something?

I feel like such a pussy for missing her so much.

I feel like such a pussy for posting in these threads but I've genuinely never felt this lost before.

Right.

Nah. Her family was fucked over by FEMA and the Local Town Gov't following Hurricane Sandy.

So, their family photo is prominently featured on that subsection of the news site

Can't stop thinking about killing myself. I'm too pussy to ever do it but still feeling hard rn

>Her family was fucked over by FEMA and the Local Town Gov't following Hurricane Sandy
Huh? Fucked over how?
And in what way would the news care?

What's up, bud?

Then shut up.
Either do it or don't clog up these threads with your shit.

We still have feels?

suicide is your only option

you did not understand that post and this is also the wrong thread for you to be in

damn, I'm sorry

Well not genuine emotions, just le feely feels.
You know, people who can't get laid and so on.

There's this girl I've been having feelings for for 2 years, she was interested in me but I lost my chance when she went with someone else 2 years ago. recently she's been single and has stated that she is still interested in me, but she is always weird and I don't know how to take the next step. Everytime I talk to het on WhatsApp she doesn't say much. I'm afraid I'm losing my chance again, but maybe that's a good thing. maybe if I lose her I could move on to other girls, and maybe that'll be better for me. i just hope that I could start going out with her, but I have no idea what she really wants

You know what you're right. I'm gonna do it! Thanks man

Talk to her in real life

so right, its left

>feels threads get deleted

I live on Long Island, one of the harder hit areas.

Following the storm, their house was condemned, due to flooding (Only one on their street)
So the house was torn down, and currently in debt due to it. (About 50k)

Additionally, their rebuild plan still hasn't been approved by the Village.

Also, are currently renting a home in a neighboring area for the time being.

They did sue FEMA, and won 194k (But needed to pay 80k in legal fees)

kek, you win user

>Everytime I talk to het on WhatsApp she doesn't say much
She isn't interested, end of story.
Even if she just wanted to keep you as a possible option, she'd engage in conversations.
But the way you tell it, you're completely off her radar.

Glad I could help.

>addicted to cigarettes
>virgin
>shit grades in community college
>lonely
>short and skinny
>shit job
>have no money and have loads of debt building up

All of this I can change(except for my height) but I have no motivation to do so. My oneitis just continues to cause me so much pain but I constantly keep falling for her.

I really hope you do. You deserve it, champ.

What? Hahaha virgin. Blew your cover faggot

STFU AND KILL YOURSELF. YOU DAMAGED CUNT.

I guess.

She is kinda shyer, so that could be a contributing factor.

I still am somewhat optimistic that we may get together. Just seems like certain reasons are preventing it.

How do you fuck up community college?
And how do you have debt when you're going to community college?

You first.

Change it then. You're better off skinny than fat, no? Use your brain and do something worthwhile. Earn some money that way.

Credit card debt. Student loans. I have like $100 to my name. I spend all my money on weed and other dumb shit

Kid's a loser. Losers... they always find a way to fuck everything up. They never realize when they have a good thing, they're fucking idiots.

You left me, ah... What, a little over a year ago now? I'm still hurt. Sorta. You come back to me in my weepy country songs. I gave you six years of my life and sorta destroyed my credit with you.

That morning, last June. We talked about arranging our marriage; who we wanted there, what we'd play, the foods, where it'd be. We talked about how cool it'd be that you were moving in that month, we'd finally live together and be adults.

And then, that same day. You told me you were done. You were scared of the commitment, there were things you still wanted to do. I wish you said something sooner; I wouldn't have gotten as upset.

I'm still hurt. Hurting inside, hurting relationships. I suppose it's nice that you hurt too, you cared, but. Yeah.

Then don't. Also, if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>I spend all my money on weed and other dumb shit
Then fuck you. You expect pity or something?
All your problems are self made and you're a lazy cunt to boot. You deserve to fail.

It depends, she does talk to me, it just seems less then before. She invites me to see her and we meet frequently

Was that meant to be an answer to that specific comment?

Yeah well you're not getting it.

Great advice man thanks... Its hard to when its the main vice in your life and have nothing better to do.
Pity? No. I want advice. These should be the best years of my life. And I'm spending them doing nothing productive and lonely.

No actually i was referring to Phone is being weird

What kind of fucking advice do you expect? Are you fucking stupid? it's pretty damn obvious, stop wasting money on weed when your in debt and focus on school. You'll be in that much less shit if you did that. You really needed someone to tell you that?

Seriously dude, you're a fucking retard.
You make a coherent list of how YOU are fucking up your life and then you're like 'I just don't know what to do'
Well stop fucking doing the thing you've listed.
Stop smoking weed, stop wasting money, be a better student and improve your grades.
This isn't fucking magic, you utter retard.

Not even worth trying better in school I have one semester lsft and I have like 2.0 GPA. And obviously I'm an idiot, I came to Sup Forums for help.

If she was really interested in you, you'd know.
You may be a friend to her, but I don't see a spark here.
Also: If you were already not up to her standards 2 years ago, chances are she doesn't see you as hot shit right now either.

>Be single
>Meet girl
>Start fucking and such
>Do so during the last 2 weeks
>I get feelings for her
>She does not.
>fml

Help how?
People told you what you need to do and you just dismiss it.
What else were your expecting? Someone offering money for your weed habit? Go fuck yourself.

I have oneitis too user and also have an apathetic nature but its not due to the weed i consume. i grew up without parents had a meth head mom had to defend her form an abusive boyfriend when iw as 10 dad that was barely around i have no real way of going to college without being in an assload of debt.
I just sit depressed waiting for death with each day cause succeeding or failing in the grand scheme of things is pointless unless you have something to truly love its like i cant move without something to love i can go out and fuck 10 dimes and still feel empty af

Oh bohoo, you have a fuck buddy.
Woe is you!

>I just sit depressed waiting for death with each day
Why wait when you can just buy rope?

You'll get over it when you are 16

>be me
>homecoming was last night and I had a incredibly beautful date
>hung out at her house all day before the dance just chilled and watched tv
>had feelings for this girl for a while and she said she's into me
>she invited me over cause her mom wanted to meet me to see if I'm a asshole and should be allowed to date her daughter
>everything goes fine at her house have a good time I get along with her parents really well
>when at the dance she kissed my cheek and from then on seemed really distant and barely talked
>say goodbye to her later and leave dance to go home and go to sleep
>wake up this morning and asked her what her parents think
>her father hates me and mother doesn't think I'm right for her daughter and I find out from her she became distant cause she misses her ex and they broke up like 2 months ago
>hopes of ever getting with this girl are completely crushed and she was the only girl I regularly talked to
>wat do

Great job guys!
I think if we keep this up, we can get to gayest thread on Sup Forums in no time.

So, I was ghosted by a girl recently

Basically I met her online, and we hit it off quite nicely, spoke for hours every night for 3ish weeks. Then she stopped responding, but I she would still read what ever I sent.

One thing that sticks out is when she said "[My name] I am really glad that I met you."

She also told me about some shit that she has gone through in life. Very personal stuff, probably stuff that only her closest friends know...

What could have led to the ghosting?

One thing I kinda considered was that she started feeling something for me, but due to the geographical distance, decided to cut contact so it didn't become more.

(She did live one the other side of an ocean for what ever it's worth. I'm in the US, she was from Ireland)

What's funny is that I never felt anything for her in a romantic sorta way. (even though she was my type, and she knew that)

i doubt its lack of intelligence and i dont think weed is the biggest problem either i think you just feel empty like myself and thus have an apathetic nature and most of these anons will tell you you need to care fr yourself no one else will or "this is how u fix urself" etc point is they are right u are the only one who can care for yourself but i also think most people dont realize how important having someone to care about and that person caring about u at the same magnitude is

Send me her address and I'll hunt her down no problem, but you pay postage.

Technically there is no such thing as life and death your energy just reconstitutes itself into something new.
so why not just play till the end?

>What's funny is that I never felt anything for her in a romantic sorta way.
So what's the problem?
You didn't fall for her, good for you. Why care?
She just used an anonymous person to unburden herself and then moved on. You should, too.

you guys should not make fun of ben affleck, he's not a bad actor and he seems like a cool dude. and he was not bad in batman vs. superman.

The best days are when you have so much fun you forget this place even exists.

This.
Fuck sakes, I had so much fun over the last few days, much needed distraction.
...Now I'm here, where did life go wrong?

Cry me a river dude.
You have no drive for self improvement or at least for getting your own life in order without doing it for someone besides yourself?
Then you're a weak person. Learn to depend on yourself before you even consider to depend on others.

>humans with feelings
>Gay

get a life.
hanging out watching TV ? I'm Fifty Fucking one and TV was for losers when I was a teen.
Sports or intellectual activities that show there's more to you than watching TV

Oh noes, you visited Sup Forums after several days of fun! Now that you are on Sup Forums, all of that is undone! How will you ever lead a happy life?

>wat do
Best to do is move on user im sorry but if you keep her in your head it will just make you feel like shit

Not feelings, 'feels'.
One is genuine, the other is teenagers who can't get laid.

you're in high school?

I play 2 sports and have a 3.8 Gpa we were just relaxing before the dance

Call it what u will but unless you have experienced what another individual has experienced idk how u could definitively say anything you were probably grown in a stable environment and never had to worry about shit other than when u were going to suck daddys dick for more lunch money

Vintage

I'm in college in UK

True. That may be possible.

Its odd how I began to trust her so quickly. It usually takes alot for me to trust someone on a personal level

>feels
>feelings
chemicals in the brain

You don't get it, I was in a happy place with people that made me stop caring for a few days.
Now I feel like shit and lowered myself enough to join all you faggots on this cancerous site where you only end up in if you're fucked in the head in one way or another, just to have someone else feel shit with me, you included.

First: Don't use run-on sentences
Second: It's exactly as I said. Before relying on others, you have to be able to rely on yourself. If you grew up in a shitty environment, that's even more true than it already is.

Hey guys i'm pretty depressed right now.

I spend most of my everyday with my gf but i'm not going to be able to see her until next weekend. I thought this was going to be a big deal until I realized how boring, lonely, and less fun everything was without her.

Do you guys have any tips on how to stop thinking about how i miss my gf or anything to keep me occupied and my mind off? What would you recommend?

This made me happy for some reason. The little things can really override some huge, shitty situations.

:(