BATTLEFIELD 1

BATTLEFIELD 1

So tell me Sup Forums, are there players out there who just turn up to multiplayer and just want to shoot at people, who don't care about helping anyone else and don't realise the other 63 players are also humans?

TL;DR
>Why don't you revive anyone you lazy, fucking moron Medics.
>Why don't you set some fucking objectives you meaningless squad leading cunts?

The fuck you talking about?

Question- thats what assault class is for?

amen OP

I just don't get it. Do they turn up and just think 'Oh I like this gun, pew pew'. Go play something else to be a one man army. This game needs teamwork. I'm a Medic for the most part. Always best revives. Always.

Always assault, always get rid of the vehicles, always stick with medic since he can revive me, always get more than 30 kills atleast per match

I'm the objective fuckin master, transferred ability from battlefront & still No1 each game. No fuks given.

It's COD faggots attempting to make the transition without learning the fundamentals of battlefield.

I play Medic and regularly get more than 40 kills each match of Operations. I revive on the run, I fling medical kits, I defeat close range with the Auto Revolver and mid range to longer range the Mondragon Storm (no need for Scout, I do Scout distances with this bad boy).

inb4
>Not a neckbeard
>Not a major gamer
>It's just not that hard to stick to a role

This sums up overwatch as well

Good. You please me.

Side note, I go Assault to get rid of armour when nobody else is bothering too...

It's so frustrating.

What's more frustrating is the gas grenade spamming. Every 5 seconds I have to put my mask on then take it off to aim properly and ALWAYS end up getting in a clusterfuck of a squad attacking me when I go to take it off.

Wtf is up with there being 10 locked squads of only 1 squad members each? Fucking call of duty autists.

Good call. When gas is around I switch to Auto Revolver as you'll be in close range and if you don't spam the trigger too much you can double tap most enemies for a kill without needing to iron sights. The Auto Revolver for Medic or any revolver are astonishing in close quarters.

mfw I'm lying down in the gas as a squad roll in and before they know it three are down.

Yep. Things like this shouldn't be allowed. Like, several squads should be forced open. And if you're Medic, you must perform at least five revives in a match or you're blocked from using it for the next round. Support need to do at least 10 resupplies. Assault need to disable two vehicles. Etc...

>being this new to BF
>what is PTFO

Can't even play this shit game, lots of botters, campers and hackers, why can't you play a decent game you faggot

It's because the game is new and shiny and it attracts all the retards. Happens every battlefield. The older it gets the more mature the player base will be.

Exactly. I've been suggesting the penalty class shit for years.

Yes it's a game played by children.

I consistently get number 1 each game and ALWAYS have the most flags defended and capped, if one of my friends is the squad leader I have to continually say tell us to cap a tell us to defend c tell us this tell us fucking that until they make me leader and we always have an objective at all times and then I consistently have the most score but rarely the most kills

WW2 helmet with SKS?? 2/10 would not bang

Member operation metro and siene crossing? (Bf3 not 4s clusterfuck)
Member not getting killed from the back?
Member squad communication?
Member adults?

It used to be a game played by adults. Hence the thread.

Fuck off cunt, this isn't Cs:go

I get that there are people who are useless and don't do anything, but people always bitch about too many snipers, too many supports and shit in a fucking casual multiplayer game. If I want to play scout I'm gonna play scout.

Also I hate the cunts who yell at me for not reviving when if I revived them we would both die. You can't see the whole situation when you are dead, maybe there's a reason they didn't revive you.

That and also no icon appears at all for a medic unless you are within their fov, medics can't always just see everything.

Fuck off idiot medic is my highest ranked class also and the icon comes up even when they are pretty much behind you if you can't see the icon you're legally brain dead

That would be fucked, unless the penalt is very minimal, and how would it work if you end up switching class frequently?

If there are a whole bunch of assaults, what are the chances they all kill 2 vehicles? Does it count assists? What about medics who don't use the syringe and take the Medbag and help pushes by laying down smoke screens at a distance? What if you play supp in a squad where you already have another supp resuplying so you use offensive equipment? It would be too complex to implement, and what you do in a game is affected by too much.

czaroflobsters if anyone wants to play on pc later. usually run medic bitch. also decent at blowing tanks up and AA gunnin

Mfw medics are standing over my dead body and not reviving

MUST GRENADE INSTEAD

pepperidge farm remembers,faggot

You're assuming everyone else's situation is exactly the same as yours, and it's clearly not. Hence the thread.

If you wanted something other than guns go pew pew then you should of played a different game. CoD, BF2 and any other big shooter isn't out there to cater to groups they cater to individuals (in my mind the casuals).

If you want some group play then you need to go into some of the milsim games. Project Reality BF2 or Squad would be my choice, both have a sizeable learning curve but people are usually willing to teach.

>game
>adults
Pick one. Is it possible you are taking things a bit too seriously Francis?

So you're telling me that when you are dead you can see the entire battle and know exactly what is happening, and every single time you are down and theres a medic 5m away then he should obviously be sucking your dick while reviving you?

I guess I mayaswell just play medic and only use the syringe since the only thing I'm meant to do is revive people even if I end up dying and most of the people I'm reviving instantly die aswell, meaning that I've ended up contributing less.

It's possible you're a little to out of depth to be talking about this since you obviously don't know how battlefield was before 4, hardline and 1 came out.
80% adults.
10% noobs that would get kicked instantly
10% kids that rage quit because they got raped by squads using communication.
So basically 100% adults or kids mature enough to communicate with adults.

Maybe you shouldn't play the game at all. If you are so retarded you can't look around a dead body to make sure it's relatively clear then res them you're actually a moron

If you know anything about warefare, the medic is to retrieve a hurt or dead body in any situation. Even if it endangers their own life.
Stop being a pussy and do the job of the class you're in.

Best revives, best ammo crates, best squad leader here.

No, thats what I do do.

My problem is when people are complaining about not getting revived, when their body is 5m away, but on the other side of a wall surrounded by enemies, or across an open corridor filled with enemies.

I'm not going to kill myself trying to get a single revive, when I could be reviving the people that won't die instantly, and saving my own life.

It doesn't happen often, but most of the time when I see people complaining about revives, they were in situations where it was not possible without greater risks.

This is very off topic, but this pisses me off, clearly she is dressed like a world war two era GI but she is using an SKS. Wot?

Medics are the brave ones. They hurry to revive and drop health while bullets are whizzing over their heads. I always do the following: revive then immediately drop meds for my fallen brothers.

BF2 was the last Battlefield

3 was shit
4 was worse with more shit DLC just broken up versions of 2142 and BF2 maps that you had to pay for again with less functionality.

I should explain more clearly, my problem is when people think they know everything about this game, when they can't possibly know the full story, and they just assume they are right. It happens in so many games, overwatch, counter strike etc.

Sure there would be instances where a medic is just bad, but which is worse, assuming they are bad, or assuming that they could be bad, but they also maybe had a reason not to revive. Most of the time when you are dead you can't see enough to be able to draw a conclusion, and I hate people who just immediately assume the worst.

The worst example I can think of is when it comes to people leaving games. Someone leaves because they want to go, so they leave after they die, labelled as a ragequitter etc.

Sometimes you will save more lives by not going on suicide missions to try and save a single person. Not to mention that this game isn't real life, the best way to play a class isn't necessarily what they do in real life.

>botters and hackers
Just because you're bad, doesn't mean everyone is cheating
>campers
Just because you play COD doesn't mean every game must played like COD TDM

You're a bad casual, that's literally all there is to this.