ITT: audio producers in here?

ITT: audio producers in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/a-s-c-e-n-t/master-2/s-VolNs
vocaroo.com/i/s0GnMEjPijWZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One time I played "the longest yeah booiiiiii" in reverse, I'm now an audio producer

I produce audio sometimes.

music producer here. I can show some stuff I made if anybody wants to see. neurofunk-ish style

Nice. Been trying out some stuff. Been into mixing recordings and stuff and using FL to make Goa. My university demands me to know a fuckton about audiowaves but I'm a total noob. Anyone got some nice tips on that shite?

soundcloud.com/a-s-c-e-n-t/master-2/s-VolNs current song that im trying to wrap up

anything you need help with in particular?

mixing is a bitch.

Not really, just all the information I can get about soundwaves. Terms, functions, usage, etc.
Been a little more up-to-date since I've been using oscillators but still have no clue what I'm doing.

I shit out some neurofunkish stuff on vocaroo recently. give it a listen.
vocaroo.com/i/s0GnMEjPijWZ

that leaves me nothing to work with to help on lol

IRL musician here
I also do recording and midi shit with a DAW but I find that being an actual musician is much more demanding

and after a lot of practice, playing an instrument is actually a quicker and easier to way to produce music, per unit of time.

I generate sound from time to time
p chill

Dude, just fuck around with a daw. What does"knowing a fuckton about audiowaves" mean?
You know what a saw wave is, a square wave, a sine and a triangle wave is right?

absolutely, and it's the mix between instrument recording and bloops that makes for the best sound, no exceptions.

Been wanting to hear some new music. Drop your soundclouds and I'll give it a listen

per unit of time, not per unit of volume? are you sure, retard?

>sharing soundcloud on chan
>implyyyyiiiiing

refer to

sounding nice mate

damn son

This is some good stuff. I have no skill in audio producing, but i really like the ambience you pull off with it. The most interesting part is that the drop and the rest of the song dont go together much. Theyre great individually but different "vibes" they pull off. This difference makes it kinda strange and mysterious

OP, You play a WOW private ?

fast shit is annoying imo. the chill stuff was nice though

thanks guys. 90% of this was sourced from stock fl samples

checked, underrated post, etc

OP here, i make drum & bass and deep 808 beats, cya