Video games are largely a waste of my time

Video games are largely a waste of my time.

How do I find a new hobby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfOAgKA7h7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I find a new hobby?
Try them, are you retarded? Do we have to tell you how to get off your ass

>Sell all your video games
>Try shit out that sounds interesting.
There you go

I would argue that most hobbies are a waste of time by their nature.
Unless you use them as a means to meet people.

everything is a waste of time in the grand scheme of the universe, just do what makes you happy

We can't really tell you what hobby you would find interesting, because we aren't you.

you don't. you just get sucked back into the void.

If you are tired of playing video games, start making them.

Take a stroll through Gensokyo.

What interests you?
Go wall climbing
Pick up a guitar
Take scuba diving lessons

Go and do shit. That's how you find out.

At least other hobbies can teach you practical skills that can benefit your everyday life. Video games are literally a waste of time unless you're developing games yourself.

>Implying any new hobby will be any less a waste of time.

If you're old enough to contemplate what is and is not a waste of time, it's too late.

Meeting people is also just wasting time.

Almost everything you do is a waste of time. I went through a phase where I thought I needed some manly hobby to feel good about myself. Fuck hunting fuck fishing fuck woodworking. I'll enjoy myself a lot more playing vidya than I will building a shed.

It really isn't. It's the absolutely best way to learn about yourself. In fact I weould say it's the only true way to do so.

Learn to knit. You'll make similar movements to gaming, so it wouldn't be too much of a shock for your hands and you can make yourself a nice scarf for winter. You'll also be too busy to post stupid threads here.

It may be a big shock to you, but not everyone is like you.

I think you may be a shallow fuckbag if you learn about yourself from others.

>You'll also be too busy to post stupid threads here.
10/10 solution

>Pick up a guitar

I don't know the first thing about music and 30yo is a bit late to start

Install linux

It's never too late. I'm tonedeaf as fuck and I can still play.

I mean you're not gonna be a fucking child prodigy but there's nothing stopping you from playing at a moderate level.

Adult hobbies should involve making money or getting pushy. Anything else falls under entertainment. Bbbut Muh huntin feeds muh family. Sure it does.

Join any social sport club like an opens soccer team or touch footy team where no one cares about about playing and just has a good laugh and maybe a few runs with the ball a match

"training" is just an excuse for most of these guys to unwind after work/get away from their family

I'm 23 and there are guys young as 17 all the way up to a few blokes in their 50's

Do literally anything else. If you can find a hobby that can make bank, then you've struck gold.

Might I advise making large, impractical swords for rich idiots?

youtube.com/watch?v=pfOAgKA7h7g

Hobby should be something you do for personal enjoyment.
If you do something for money then it is a job.

>How do I find a new hobby?

Get into shooting after being into fps games. That's what I did. I would rather spend my money on ammo than build a PC. Have been doing this for nearly 6 years now.

After being in the army I find shooting pretty boring. I'd rather get into archery or something.

this, having a day of the week you look forward to for shooting is great.

install gentoo

Yeah you're right I should just take that myers briggs test and base my opinion of who I am on the results brb

i like how nobody disagrees that video games are a waste of time

Careful OP.
Perhaps they're a waste, but do you enjoy videogames? If you enjoy them, why would you willingly give them up?

There's enough bullshit in this life. The goal is to suffer through 80% of the bullshit so you can enjoy 20% of the things you enjoy. Aka videogames.

acquire cooking skills

That looks unnecessarily large and complicated just for melting cheese

you need money to fund a hobby
video games are very cheap

i started getting in to rifles last year and it is fun

mods are gods

But why?. It was on topic.

OP should have started the thread with a picture of an e-celeb

Try board games. Best thing I ever did.