Is league of legends gay and boring

is league of legends gay and boring
y/n?

That's subjective. I used to like it, but I lost interest. Now I play Overmemes.

>gay
So League of Legends is an actual person who happens to be a male whom you know is liking men ?

>2015+1
>using gay as an insult

May I add you on skype so we can be friends pls?

Shut the fuck up you flaming faggot

I'm just seeking the opinions of others. I either play hots and ogrewatch or league but i played a couple games and felt bored then noticed when you do not ai everyone gets mega toxic.

i dont have skype

Preseason changes would be a good time to start, that way it won't completely change by the time your 30

Settle down there, faggot.

is this preseason? i dont really follow LOL but figured i was gonna make a new account tonight and get into since its so balanced compared to heroes of the storm just sick of blizzard kind of

Dota 2 is superior in every way, there's literally no reason for playing league if you don't already have friends that play frequently

never played it, so a solid y

i dont like steam i like how lol is its own client and own account thing plus i dont have friends

Edgy kids detected

Just shut up dipshit

>Are you playing with friends?
It's k
>Are you playing SoloQ?
Worst game experience possible

thanks dawg that makes sense

nope. simply because of this motherfucker

Why haven't you KILLED YOURSELF yet?

>game is ok
>community is disgustingly salty
>competitive scene is ridiculous

I tried it and thought it was okay. I've found dota 2 to be way better for that style of moba

yeah i played an account to like 3 and played one quick match whatever the first thing you get and this already stood out havent played in years before that seems to be the consensus though

the season is ending soon and a huge update is about to drop.

can confirm, Riot employee are big faggots, especially the founders and dota a lot more fun

Ever since soloq was raped and dumpstered this game has lost its competitive spirit. The new champ select is fun, i don't miss "I CALLED MID FIRST", but it's just stupid that a group of 4 is more likely to get to higher tier than a solo player, purely because of communication.

Soloq coming back next season

what happen to soloq?

i love how the everyone in the support team is an indian bot. You always get the same scripted answers.

Fag

life is gay and boring too

what is an indian bot

Yes. It's DotA 2 but it sucks.

>league
>balanced

In terms of creating a balanced roster, League is awful. It's probably deliberate, forces people to constantly buy new champs

got replaced by dynamic q, when you can queue up with up to 3 other friends and play ranked together.