Is this worth listening? Bloodhail is the only one that got me hooked

Is this worth listening? Bloodhail is the only one that got me hooked

No it's a fucking meme.

No. Angsty faux-fi.

Shut the fuck up. People like it because it's amazing, not because it's a meme.

How can music be a meme?

le arrowheads xD hahahaha dan posted le stuff on le twitter hahaa there is no food xD

oh boy! haha :D

One of my favorite records. Definitely a grower though

Wait, so did you already listen to it or not?

Give it a shot! I really like this record, and while most of the songs aren't as immediately rewarding as Bloodhail, they tend to build up and explode in a really satisfying way. Listen to Holy Fucking Shit: 40000 as an example. Some of them just drone and meander, but that makes the payoff more rewarding IMO.

>hooked
>hasn't listened
>asking if it's worth listening to
>but is "hooked"

What in the actual fuck did he mean by this?

Can someone explain the arrowheads meme with this? I listen to Have a Nice Life a lot and see "arrowheads" posted in their comments all the time and I don't know why.

it's from bloodhail

Give it a shot. There's several other fantastic tracks on it, and everything is pretty good imo. It's a long record but it never feels overlong at all to me.

>Bloodhail is the only one that got me hooked
It's one of the few "catchy" tracks on an album that is really more of a grower. I only really cared for The Hunter when I was first checking out Deathconciousness, now it's one of my favorite albums.

"Arrowheads" is repeated like 80 times during bloodhail

How do you listen to them a lot yet are confused to where "arrowheads" comes from? It's literally the most repeated word on the second song of their biggest album.

Yes, 110%, and if you don't get it on the first listen but enjoy the sound and ambiance, listen to it a few times over, maybe even with lyrics if you cant exactly make them out, this album is really an experience.

>Album genuinely has low fidelity and recording quality due to the tools used to record it
>""faux-fi""
wdhmbt?

I don't really listen to Bloodhail desu

i think it's bad so i'd say no

best post-punk album of the 21st century desu imo senpai

anybody who writes songs about golems is alright with me senpai