Who is ready for FSU vs Ole Miss

The wait is killing me.

Anyone have a dog in this fight? Preferences and predictions?

FSU should by all means unload on them - better depth across the board, better starters, better coaches. Question is how Francois performs, but even still the offensive line and Cook seems too loaded, and the Noles defense is downright ridiculous.

Got snacks and drinks, trying to place myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchmovie.ms/Django-Unchained-online-full-movie-free-95-1640.html
zunoxide.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UNDER

Who do you think will win and why? You going to watch?

Ole Miss is trash
FSU 42-3

Dalvin Cook is a meme

35-17 Ole Miss

I went to FSU in 2006 and we were complete dogshit, lost all allegiance to the school after i moved away from Florida. Then they go and win the national championship, fuck them.

Chad Kelly is legit

That's sad. Hope you find peace.

On a scale of 1 to Texas vs Booty Blasters what is the meme potential of this game?

As the most important team in the ACC which isn't actually ACC, I have to point out that it doesn't matter. The committee will take a 3-loss us over a no-loss FSU.

Because they like boys too.

>On a scale of 1 to Texas vs Booty Blasters what is the meme potential of this game?
I don't think it'll be anywhere near as fun, but the potential definitely is there. Seeing either of these teams get fucked out of a win at the last second would warm my black heart. I think I lean a little toward Ole Miss, as FSU fans have been fucking insufferable for the last decade. The earlier exposed the better. Bama will eat Ole Miss before long, so no worry there.

I HAVE 11 on FSU -6 and 6 on the UNDER of 59.

If Ole miss wins
>LOLACC

If FSU wins
>EEC

Francois performs and lives up to expectations can see FSU beating up on ole miss 35-7 , but if not ole miss shuts down Cook and beat FSU 28-17

>If Ole miss wins
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WE'RE GOING TO [play bama in week 3] ooooooooh. Life is suffering.

>If FSU wins
There's no one who can touch them until maybe Clemson halloween weekend or, if kek wills it, Florida in November. Meanwhile, fucking FSU is all we'll hear about all season.

I'll take the EEEEEEC chants short term over FSU dicks in my face for the next two months.

>I HAVE 11 on FSU -6
Big gamble on a frosh QB, user

>6 on the UNDER of 59.
Insanity

redshirt freshman though. he's not a total newbie. he's had a year to prepare

He's still a young man. We'll see what he does when it gets... hard.

Frenchy has wheels though and FSU might have the best o-line in cfb (they are dinged up a bit for this game though). Dalvin should out up at least two TDs and close 150 yards, and that will open up passing lanes and keep the qb calm. Ideally.

That's what you get nigger

>FSU might have the best o-line in cfb
That's a stretch. We'll see I guess.

FSU and jimbob about to get fucking exposed

It's really not. If I'm not mistaken they have more scholarship o-linemen than any other school, and they arent lacking for experience. And they are all fucking gian (like st least 6'4" well over 300). Every lineman that will play is thst big. Just depends on how they gel, but again they have experience with each other.

I don't care about either team. i simply root for the SEC to lose every OOC game they play.

They gave up 26 sacks last year for 222 yards - T-58th in the country.

T-40th in tackles for loss allowed at 71.

69th in the country in Rushing YPG at 168.2.

Not saying they can't be improved this year, but they were nothing close to impressive last year. Skepticism is warranted until proofs are attained.

All my friends growing up were Miami and Florida fans, so I guess I'm rooting for Ole Miss just to spite FSU.

Biggest problem was short yardage situations. Just didn't get any push. Sacks should decrease with better (most likely) qb play. Well see.

Well, we'll get a... stiff... test tonight and see what happens with them.

who FSU here? who 407 here?

So what does the media do when Ole Miss completely BTFOs FSU by several scores tonight?

Start justifying two teams from the same division in the playoffs? Hyping up week 3 to have to true national championship game?

>his name is Chadâ„¢

>Bama will eat Ole Miss
>Bama will eat Ole Miss
>Bama will eat Ole Miss

Heard that the last two years.

>Heard that the last two years.
So has Saban. You think you'll be the first team ever to pull three in a row on him? Feeling that froggy?

In Oxford? Yea.

>if kek wills it
That's what I want UF to do this year: ruin UGA and FSU's seasons. Or at least muddy them up by bringing them down to >our level.
Since the best case scenario to this season is still a whuppin from Bama in Atlanta.

Louisville have a home game and a good shot at beating FSU in a few weeks.

Even less likely than a UF win later on.

Reporting
Was gonna go downtown for the game but hospital duty keeps me from staying so having a wing party instead with the gf
Go Noles!

>still more than 3 hours to go

>Watching bulls compete to see who gets first pick of white college women

Is there a bigger cuck sport?

>at least muddy them up by bringing them down to
>our level

>with the gf
I want you to die

>gf

If you guys can lose to a 3-9 GT team, not really.

BestSC gonna win this game easily.

Reminder that Chad Kelly was Clemson's third string QB.

Ole Miss will win by 38. Cap it.

...excuse me

He literally couldn't look more like a Chad if he tried.

does anyone else think his face looks like it's slanted to the right like //// instead of ||||

He could be wearing a sleeveless shirt shotgunning a natty ice with a backwards baseball cap.

>He literally couldn't look more like a Chad if he tried.

Dude's physique is A+ but his clothes game is whack. That tie and that shirt both look godawful.

meh. i might as well watch it as theres nothing else on.

Fruit flies would not like

That's a pro bowler he fugged up too lol. Honestly has never been a RB of such moose status. 250 ALL muscle.

Omw the 407 right now senpai

You're what's called a fair weather fan. Fuck off you piece of shit

There's a running joke about that among OM fans. He appears in the same suit in half the promotional shit they shoot of him so the assumption is that he doesn't regularly put much thought in more formal dress.

mfw i went there in 2006, went to every game and remained a fan

eat a dick

>Niggers+Rednecks vs Niggers+Rednecks
My body is ready.

so a few things from an fsu fan trying to take off fan-goggles

1. we don't have a good power back. we will continue with 3rd and short struggles. Jacques Patrick is a big body, but I've seen nothing special from him
2. the o-line is being over-rated. they were dog shit last year and are all returning. better? maybe. but nowhere near 'one of the best o-lines in cfb'
3. similarly, our receivers are getting a lot of hype, and maybe the tall guy opens up some things, but they havent really been anything much above average
4. obviously the QB is a huge wildcard
5. linebackers are still suspect. were prone to losing contain all last year

I'm now ready to watch and remain rationale when the spaghetti starts to fly

Lol ole miss fans are straight up country

lads i'm watching baseball right now. I'm confused. None of them can hit the ball is this normal?

Yes actually.

if they are grabbing their dicks all the time, then yes, it's baseball

FS(You) will win

seems like quite an unbalanced game?

>tfw boreball on espn
>had to watch half an inning

>roommate pick 30 minutes before kickoff to invite friends over to watch django unchained
>hes already watched in twice since we moved in this year in august
>"they havent seen it as many times as me, itll be fun"
>dont have a stream

ples help post streamu~~

watchmovie.ms/Django-Unchained-online-full-movie-free-95-1640.html

>rojadirecta.me

Download Acestream for goat stream via torrent. Fuck your faget ass roommate. I feel your pain user.

i do not like you in the slightest

m8 i thought you meant stream for the movie lol
this my stream for the football

zunoxide.net/

it's just this game, look at some of the scores from the other games today

12-6
11-5
6-14
10-7

most games end up with like 6-9 runs though

yes, it's a pretty wonky game. the pitcher is the only person that matters on defense. mostly still around just because tradition, but it's dying slowly

okay so you arent an asshole youre just stupid

lol that was decent banter, funny you didn't even mean it

>pitcher is the only person that matters on defense
Completely and utterly incorrect

Why don't you be a man and stand up for yourself?

wew you're upset

yeah i wish i had meant it tbqh

The only thing that bothers me is that they are bothering to play in that shitty stadium. This is a home game for FSU, don't pretend its not. Why aren't they playing in the superior stadium where we can experience the better atmosphere and chief osceolo? ESPN and the NCAA fucked this one up. Could have been so much better...

yes im mad. i sat on the couch all day long, 8 am til now to watch the fucking game and suddenly 8 people walk in the door and grab the remote

you sat on a sofa for 12 hours today? m8 that's kinda sad desu

>Criminoles

its labor day you fucking britbong degenerate piece of shit go sell your wife to muhammad

Clemson fan here. Fuck FSU, but fuck the SEC more, only time I think I've ever said I'm truly rooting for FSU to win a game. That and a potential top 3 meeting between us in Tallahassee kinda turns me on.

Why do you hate the SEC?

>being this upset about posts on a mongolian rug weaving website

Hotty god damn toddy mother fuckers

What do you mean by balance? Runs are still scored even when the batting average is .300. But 0-0 isn't balance either, because in American football and especially basketball that means the offense are incredibly weak

Almost coughed up my lung laughing

gimme your fucking address, oh excuse me i mean your moms address you fucking shit king. kill yourself before i get there or else

yeah fair enough lads i don't watch enough to know otherwise. just seems like the pitcher is always in the dominant position in the game if u know what i mean. maybe i'm subconsciously comparing it to cricket idk

>SSSSSSS
>SS
>SSSSSSS
>______SS
>SSSSSSS

>EEEEEEE
>EE
>EEEEEEE
>EE
>EEEEEEE

>CCCCCCC
>C
>C
>C
>C
>CCCCCCC

Because I grew up in Rock Hill, SC and live in Charlotte, NC so I've lived in ACC country my entire life and I hate the SEC bias, real or not.

why would you come here if i kill myself? seems a long way to travel to see a dead body desu