>Your cunt's most hated region

>Leaf
>the eternal frog

PL
Silesia

>A FUCKING
>RoC (Rest of Canada)

Remember, you frogs are here forever

I don't even know, I think the Southeast, South and Northeast hate each other equally.

All of them except for the irrelevant ones. We've only first gotten united 146 years (with 40 years of separation inbetween) and we still haven't warmed up to one another.

To drain your money hehehe

Not when Bernier wins the CPC nomination.

According to most Americans:
Southerners

According to Southerners:
West Coast and Northeast

Québec stays and you lose money, or you don't pay and Québec leave, so you would lose your culture. lol

bernier is a frog dumbshit.
O'reary or bust.

they're not locked in here with you you're locked in here with them

t. quebeker
Literally nobody gives a shit about you. It's not the 60's anymore. If the Saint Lawrence was irrelevant you would be too.
Mohammed you have worse shit to worry about you can't even celebrate national holidays without one of you replacement french speakers running you over.
>you would lose your culture
Yeah look at france a beacon of the modern "diverse" nation. Quebec leaving would do wonder for our politics. It's because of french butthurt we have "multiculturalism" in this county.

Thanks to the Clarity Act and immigrants quebec is here forever, 95 was the last chance.

Leary has done nothing of substance, policy will beat weedman and bernier has lots of it.

Bernier is an irrelevant lolbertarian fag.
oleary is well known and is a smarter less retarded version of trump.

Kek "milticulturalism" is a meme Canada can't even respect the French and the Indians who were here before Anglocucks

For an irrelevant he's first in fundraising and he'll likely sweep all the quebec ridings in the nomination

Green Peru
Probably Borno State

>Anglocucks
Says the quebeker under a foreign flag and in a foreign language. Had anybody but the first trudeau been PM in the 60's none of this would matter. It is a meme and was implemented because quebekers chimped out only to have it backfire.

1. Hibernia
2. if the cucked North counts, then definitely that. If not, probably Cork. There are lots of arrogant Corkheads who say it should be the capital instead of Dublin, and that's just not on.

US
The deep south
They are worse in practically every way.

If you live in the deep south, california.

Texas and Virginia and yearsto some extent Northern Carolina are becoming less southernized. Maybe they'll be habitable in a few decades.

what albertans actually believe

Sweden.
Scania.

Turku,its mainly a SJW immigrant shithole,Helsinki has just delusional hipsters,Tampere bitter commies

So never, because O'Leary is killing him and Leitch is raping the corpse.

>fundraising
That's why president Yeb won?

Laval

>Leaf
>Toronto

incidentally where I live

North Carolina is alright, most of the old, true southerners are only in the mountains and rural areas.
t. NCfag

A fucking sun
pic

K*rdistan.

>Let me help you:

Québec = Maritimes > Newfoundland > Praries > BC > Ontario > Memeitories