What does Sup Forums think of poptimism?

What does Sup Forums think of poptimism?

cucks with a bbc fetish trying to justify their love of mediocre` "woke poc" music

Sounds like a lot of projection, my dude.

Sounds like it describes you and struck a nerve so you resort to generic retorts, my dude

is there a Sup Forums approved chart of good nostalgia bands like the Sword, Witchcraft and Wolfmother?

>recommending Knife Man
the rabbit album is the only AJJ album worth listening to

I'm not white so I don't qualify as a cuckold. You were just specific with the fetish which made me wonder.

Which of these would you recommend Sup Forums?

>Y-you're projecting!

The omnipresent, lamest excuse for getting told a truth you don't like.

1000xbetter and sincere than poseurdom

Wasted quads. SeeI'm convinced shit like this is projection. It's like when you were in school and you and your friends were talking about some girl you wanna fuck and one of them says some weird shit like "I want her to fart on my dick and recite the alphabet backwards."
You seem like you very much value people not being dicks to each other, man.

This list only has 2 good albums. They're both in the same row.

Blood visions, Cosmogramma, Person Pitch, Gloss Drop, MPP, Sound of Silver, Who will cut our hair... and Bitte Orca are among my favorites of all time, and there are other great albums on there too even though the image is cringe as fuck

>You seem like you very much value people not being dicks to each other, man.
isn't this what we all should value?

Yeah but the way your post came off makes it seem like you care way more than the average person.

>getting told a truth
>brings up obscure sexual fetishes
mmkay

Record industry trying to market to the "hipster" crowd. One of the reasons you see so many garbage mainstream albums being released on vinyl.

>One of the reasons you see so many garbage mainstream albums being released on vinyl.

They're just cashing in on the revival thanks to teenage hipsters. It's been happening for a while. Pretty sure even obscure artists do it too.

Are 9fag friendly cringe charts like these the reason why this place is filled with p4k drone nu-males?

Sometimes gives exposure to decent pop that would be ignored otherwise, most of the time just circlejerks trash

This is like the polar opposite of a 9gag le wrong generation image though.

Oh so this is for ledditors who still find rage comics funny

I guess. Where does that leave Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Never seen Listener in one of these charts before
Neat
Wooden Heart is a GOAT album

knife man is their best my dude

Four repetitions of correct

I don't like it. Just enjoy music and try not to let cultural context influence your enjoyment unless it's essential to the album

Wtf I don't come to mu for reasonable arguments

>he doesn't know Sup Forums is for shitposting

Look at this nerd.

yeah but Return To Struggleville is better

State ideology of the liberal managerial state. A particularly condescending brand of 'socially conscious' consumerism. Once upon a time Brooklyn think-piece factories pumped out TBs of native advertising takes about why the product is Woke and Good for You. it's dead by this point anyways. Trump's election makes it all seem like a cruel joke. Expect the record industry to double down on the pseudo political publicity stunts.

Haven't really listened to it to be honest
Will give it a go

much rougher than Wooden Heart (WH is where he started the orchestral accompianments) but Death By Shotgun is a pretty great opening

Holy shit people like this actually exist?