Im feeling lonely, console me

im feeling lonely, console me.
girlfriend of 2 years left me 2 weeks ago.
feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1nQpoAvTSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm prescribing you some dank memes

Post nudes

thank you

Delete everything. Her phonenumber, facebook etc. Because you need to forget

care too much

i dont know if i can.

Thats not an option. You have to. The sooner you do it the faster the healing starts.

go workout you fat piece of shit

Bro, there's 7 billion people on the planet. As much of a clitche it is to say "more fish in the sea" it's true.

just did it. thank you

>tfw check email and she writes to you after like 3 years

What is this feel?

Is this something good?

I dont even know. We both fucked up. I really miss her but I moved out of town anyway.

How do I into this feel?

very carefully

Nice. Now you need something to inprove. Do you work out?

Fötus

What did she wright?

I had to do that too, it's the best advice ever. That was what really helped me deal with the situation... that and talking to other girls. I still talk to her sometimes if I really have too, but no facebook or instagram. It just ruins your life

Good job. Trust me when I say you're doign yourself a huge favor. It's takes a man with strength to move on.

For one, I prescribe some good vidya, if possible. Something to get lost in. Maybe start watching a tv show or something? Anything that you can get immerse yourself in for long periods of time.

OP, how does it feel to never see her smile again? Hear her laugh? Smell her hair as she gives you a hug?

How does it make you feel that soon, some man with a bigger cock is going to be fucking the tight pussy of your girlfriends, and she is going to be happy she left you for a real man?

yea i do hema twice a week, im in shape. Ive just made some shitty mistakes.
Ill take that to heart, avoid her.
hema and a few games should keep me occupied. thank you.

see my friend, thats what hurts the most.

I know that feel bro. My wife left me 2 months ago. We have been together for almost 7 years and married for 2. The hardest part about it is sleeping alone and wondering how she's doing and if she has already moved on yet. I try to stay positive. I try to sleep. I remind myself every day that I have good friends there for me. Taking things one day at a time really helps. Trying to do stuff that makes YOU happy is the best medicine. I'm still in the healing process. Never forget that you aren't alone and that we stay strong because we help each other out

you should kys, it won't hurt anymore!

Here's the deal.

You keep all that shit, her number, pics fb whatever and start to dwell on it. Hard. Every thought about her moving on or her being happy without you is killed by anticipation of the next.... Until you're a shallow alcoholic husk of a man.

Or you can delete everything, hit the gym 6 days a week and find a better woman who deserves your faggotry.

Your move

user wasn't asking. You need to do this. At least temporarily.

i choose the gym

>early 20's
>dead end town
>friends all moved away and on to other shit
>became very introverted
>lost everyone
>now completely alone
>broke as fuck
>barely been looking for jobs because I've been so fucking depressed

I don't know guys. It's so hard to pull yourself out of this hole with nobody there for you.

I've told you before;
time!
> have a nice day.

No body there for you? Piss off m9.

The word deserves is a human invention. Do it for yourself, then you'll see those snakes and even some new ones come into your life. But don't trust them kek.

Shit. Married? My gf was 6 yrs and she turned into a child. Never married thank fuck. What happened?

Get ready for the usual advice from anons
>lift
>vidya
>hobbies

Advice in this thread is actually good. You should remove her, and any contact you have with her. 2 reasons. 1, You need to move on, you will be too tempted to check in on her. 2, she WILL check your Facebook and Insta. She will wonder why you removed her, and she will start to think you don't care about her anymore. The longer she is in the dark with her thoughts, the better. But not you. You're going to be strong and resist thinking about that shit. And when she eventually texts you, be it weeks or years. Always answer with, "Who is this?", she knows you deleted her number. It'll eat her up thinking about it.

Shit, Sup Forums gave someone good advice
>You aren't supposed to do that

Guys I know this sounds fucking stupid and isn't a real problem but I just need advice I started talking this girl a while ago and we became great friends and she always tells me I'm super attractive and my body is one of she's ever seen but she still won't get with me Ik I'm not in the friendzone because she said she would hookup with me but always work out all the time but she's the only girl to ever show even the least amount of interest in me

I'm also in the same boat OP. Not two years though. She didn't leave me either, but she induced me to break up with her.

Honestly, forgetting her is really good advice. But if that doesn't work, I have a another way to deal with this. I like being stoic (I know, it's cliche af. But hey, it works).

I mentally revisit every moment of the relationship. I look at my pics with her. I try to remember all the good times I had with her, her laugh, her smell, her cuteness, everything. I remember declaring myself to her, and how she was about to do the same. I remember clicking instantly. I still have so many pics of her that I stumble upon when browsing though my gallery.

I then think of how she's probably moved on already and most likely with some other dude. I then think about all the pain she caused me. The lying, the hypocrisy, and double-standards. I look at her flaws and how superficial she actually is, but how she was so charming that I pursued her. Her flawed personality wasn't enough to push me away.

Then, I put that shit in a scope. I force myself to realize how fucking trivial it all actually is. I have no financial ties with her, no kids, no real connections now. All I have is memories, and small consequences of spending time with her when I could have done cooler shit (lik getting diamond in League). I realize that that pain she caused me is on me, only I am feeling it. I am forcing myself to feel it, so I can now for a fact that I can force myself to not feel it. I listen to the music we both enjoyed, the series we both watched, etc. and I take it back. I make it mine again.

I force myself to be reaction less every time I remember her. I don't forget her, I force myself not to care.

Way more efficient if you ask me.

It's just the universe repeating itself. I asked the same question you did on here 8 years ago. My response was that I didn't know if I could. I listened to user.

fuck this thread is gay.

Something similar happened to me recently OP. Not two years, not four, but almost six. I was going to propose next week on the vacation that we were going to take. She moved out a little over a week ago. Shit fucking sucks man. I haven't ever lived alone, I left my parents' house and she moved in too. Four years ago.

Just hope you can get over it, I hope I can. I still have the ring too.

We moved across country to start a new life together. She's an accountant, she got a killer job offer. I chose to leave my job, friends and family. We got married right before we left. I kinda went down hill after we moved. I'm a greenhouse major. So what jobs I could find didn't pay much. (9-11$/hr). She wanted to travel. I couldn't afford it with the mortgage and all.(I still had to pay half a month, which killed me). Then this guy named Mariano came along...he makes good money, but most of all he travels for a living. Every year he goes to 3-4 new places and she started having feelings for him. For 3 months she would leave at 8pm or so and turn her phone off and come back at 2am on a work night. She told me she had feelings and that they didn't do anything ( which I do believe since I trust her) She told me he was independent and that he was going somewhere and I wasnt. She asked me to leave 2 weeks later. Now here I am. She confessed her feelings with this man and he rejected her. She wanted me to come back but I told her no. We still talk almost daily. The anxiety gets to me. But most off is the uncertainty of what will happen.

You have about 6months to `1 year of heartbreak and feels ahead of you boy. Enjoy it

The trick in getting over your break-up is, to be blunt, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop being so inwardly focused and look outside yourself for once. That's it! It's that simple.

Don't take her back. She took you for granted. Fuck that bitch.

I know the feels man, long ass story but started an online relationship with a lady in a different country turns out she had an uber abusive husband and was cucking me online. tried to move overseas, she left him and lived w/ me lasted all about 1 month before i got really sick with pnuemonia and not taking care of myself. She left me while i was strapped to breathing tubes in the hospital with nothing. I had to stay in a shelter over christmas because i was in hospital and couldn't pay rent for lack of working.

Mfw i work an immigrant level job for 7$ an hour, walk 3miles a day w/ damaged lungs just to scrape the money together to afford a plane ticket back to my country, and a week after i get back she messages me and tells me she made a huge mistake and wants me back

I know, I really should just move on. Everybody tells me the same thing. I still can't get over her though. She's all I have ever known. We met when we were 18. I have only dated a few times before. And now it's like I just woke up 25 and now I have to try to piece my life back together. The biggest thing I fear is being alone. That's one of the main reasons I still talk to her.

Bro, there's a limit. I can't even feel bad for you. Why did you leave your country for someone you met online? Do you even have a place to go back to now?

Its a very long and complicated story, and yeah i am living with my gf of 7 months now, nice paying job etc.

When all this happened i was at a bad place in my life, 240 lb's (180 now) depressed lonely, and i met this woman and even though she cucked me and treated me like shit it took all of my loneliness away and i think she really cared about me in her own way. So i took the plunge stayed with her for 6months online listened all of her issues and then threw everything away and hopped country to live with her, i took care of her kids got lease on an apartment tried to do everything i could for us to make a life together, but it wasn't enough. Its hard to get started in a foreign place and ultimately i got fucked hard left with absolutely nothing miserable. The worst night of my life is when im laying on the floor in some church with no where to go on Christmas eve its cold as fuck its dark and this shitty pentatonix christmas mashup song is playing all night off the church speakers.

I don't regret anything though, this changed me made me stop being a beta doormat and take control of my life i even got to travel across the world, and fuck some dudes wife until yeah the obvious happened.

Shit, that's does sound familiar. I feel you man. I hope things have gotten maybe a little better since then? I hope you stay strong though it. I know Shit jobs as well. While I was going to college I started at the bottom working in a tomato field pounding stakes and tresseseling and harvesting thousands of tomato for 8 bucks an hour. Shit sucked. But I eventually got my degree and worked my way to a greenhouse tech and things got better

The reason she took you for granted is because you fear being alone. I'm not even a Redpilled, but that's basic psychology. She knows she's all you have. Prove her wrong, show her you have yourself and that's all u need.

>implying it's bad

Its all good now man, the whole experience changed me for the better i think. Only struggle i have is trusting again, lots of trust issues i think i project onto my current relationship because of this previous experience.

But yeah, shit jobs man they suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1nQpoAvTSg

my dump is done

I had a girl I was with for 11 years leaves me probably 3 years ago. I haven't talked to her since. I'm extremely lonely all the time and I don't really see it getting better. I'm constantly trying to not be a pile of shit, but I'm always depressed. I probably think about killing myself three or four times a day. Every action I take, everything I say fills me with dread and anxiety. I hate myself more and more.

This you kinda nailed it on the head. She does know that. She even tells me that. "You need to do 'you'" "If you want to be with me you need to find happiness in you." I try but I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I worry about what she is doing more than anything else. I realize now that I forgot how to function on my own. I really do miss her. And she says she loves me. It's a battle with emotions and feelings at this point. I know this is getting deep and I sound lame af right now. So thanks for hearing me out.

Heres the cold truth op. People will say delete this and that, theres plenty of girls out there blah blah...if you really loved her and she was the love of your life your fucked. Me and my ex split 3 years ago and many girls later shes all ai think about. Weve had zero contact and I dont even have a single picture of her it doesnt matter. My career has takin off i bought a house with my gf of 2 years and i go to bed every night wishing she was my ex. Love is love..and you cant stop it.

I feel you. I think the key to it is to not dwell on it. It will be hard and you will feel like shit. But you need to try to pick yourself up, take things day by day, do things that make you happy. It will take some time but making yourself better and being happy makes people notice. They can sense that shit. Trust me, being sad only attracts more sadness. It pushes people away. Once you learn to be happy with yourself people will find you. Do you fish? Try doing things you like. Maybe go for a walk for awhile. Think about yourself now. You are doing this for you

Everything is my life is good. But since that breakup i think of suicide 3 to 6 times a day..i lay on tbe couch for hours wondering if she even thinks about me anymore...its rough

You're going to break, do it and get it over with. Submit and forget, my friend, it's the real man's way. Also checked.

Trust me, I've been trying. But then I can't seem to shake the overwhelming sadness. Every once in a while I'm able to shake it for part of a day, but eventually I'll go out, talk to friends and everything I've done makes me want to shoot myself. I don't see anything worth shooting for anymore. It basically feels like I'm waiting to die. I had another girl I was seeing I liked alot, but she went fuckin insane, so I haven't really felt the need to do that shit again. I'm just getting angry, sad and bitter.

It's fucked up but true. It doesn't take much to fuck you up too.

I cut off all contact with my ex who I was dating for almost 2 years, a few months ago.

Her parents didn't like me and her entire family was asian.

She was trying to text me several times saying she was still praying for me but it hurt too much. I never responded and eventually blocked her number.

I still think of her pretty much every other second of the day. I miss the idea of having her as goal. (I was working to move closer to her but there was a lot of stuff going on between our families that prevented me from doing a lot of shit).

We were theoretically perfect together but her parents wouldn't let us be together and she wasn't strong enough to tell them to fuck off.

She eventually told me about some other guy she met through their church and it broke me. She tried to pretend we could still be friends but my Sup Forumsrothers I've been stupid, but never that stupid I have way more self respect than that.

She was a lot of my firsts (first sexual experience, etc) and I don't know how to shake it.

I've since gone back to the gym and have been losing a lot of weight that I gained while dating her and eating good food again. I just miss her so much. I don't even know how to shake it, but from what I've been told it stays. And I don't know how I'm going to deal with that.

I feel you man. It def stay and it sucks. it like ill live the rest of my life half empty...somethings always missing.

Hail the queen

Gayyyyyyyyyyy

why? she'll be or probably already is, letting random penises in her vagina.

Stop sulking and slut shame the shank

every night i speak to some sort of divine power or devil and ask him to make me normal in the hope i could finally feel like a regular human and not a disgusting piece of shit, but in reality every time i do its false hope which hinders any progression i try to make towards being normal, i know this every time i do it yet will do it every night without fail

Yeah man, worse yet I've been having dreams with her in it. Kinda varies from nightmares where she hates me or to where we're together again.

I'm fighting through it but it's so fucking hard to do.

I just keep telling myself that she doesn't love me, she never did and she never will. She doesn't miss me at all too I know that (she's already dating this other guy and I know within their culture that's pretty much her marriage right there; they'll probably be married within the next year because of her social expectations).

I fancied going to a dating website a few weeks ago but I couldn't do it. I don't even know when I'm going to get back out there. I have nothing to work towards anymore.

Ah man I can relate to this too hard. Worse is that I could have won her back about a week after we broke up but I did something really fucking stupid that I couldn't recover from.

2 years now and I still dream about her. I know she just thinks I'm crazy now. I used to be so happy all the time but now I just have no desire to do anything.

no divine power is going to fix that shit. just put forth the effort and believe in yourself. you can do it man

This is the hard part man, it gets better. 2 months in comparison to 2 years relationship time is nothing. Your brain is rewireing itself, and its a long and grueling process but you will get there you will get to the point where you can wakeup, she might cross your mind briefly but you don't even give a fuck anymore, or feel anything significant.

Took me about a year in all, the pain started to get less and less and eventually just went away your on the hard leg of the whole thing so stay strong dude, get the motivation to fuck some tinder bitches.

Nothings worse than not breathing man. Things played out this way for a reason. You need to push yourself to be motivated by something else. Your mind is messing with you at this point. You need a vacation or plan a trip. Once you get out there you will start to see that things in life are so much bigger than lost love. You need to find happiness in yourself. It will NOT be easy at first but it will come if you put time into it.

Always that regret.

I think I had the chance to but she was so cryptic with all of her shit. Eventually I think she just weighed the pros and cons and realized she didn't love me enough to put up with our kinda-sorta warring families (my mom's white and she's super racist and said a bunch of fucked up shit about her and her family which scared her off).

I know I've pretty much destroyed any chances that I may have had with her by cutting off contact but I don't think she'd be down with getting back with me just cause of all the pressure her family was giving her.

Bunch of racist fuckers I tell you what, people are always bitching about white people being racist when really the Asians are pretty much the worst when it comes to racism.

I met her parents earlier this year and the first thing they did was ostracize her for dating me (or at least that's what she was telling me...).

This other guy was also in one of her church groups and the fact that they're together now makes me wonder how long she'd been thinking about this shit.

I didn't even get a second chance after our "break" that she knew I was working towards fixing us with.

It would have happened eventually and I knew her parents weren't down but I believed her when she told me they were progressive and that she'd always love me no matter what.

Don't force rebounds bro, wallow and get it out of your system, unless its a random hookup your just going to hurt someone else because you will never love them, you can try and you will try but it will never be enough for them and will end badly. Work out your shit before you subject anyone else to that.

There was a girl, lets call her cookie, sweetest most awesome girl i have ever met, who loved me very deeply but i made the mistake of letting it be a rebound thing and i was so caught up in all my past bullshit and ex's that i couldn't ever be a good bf to her an cost myself what could have been an amazing relationship, after all is said and done i think back about cookie and how there was such amazing potential there and how i really fucked up by pushing her away.

Your heart will open up again, give it time.

I've never really been that confident. Which is both the reason why I think we started dating cause I kinda "nice guy'd" the shit out of her her but that's also what broke us too because we had too many arguments based off of both of our insecurities.

I've been running 7 miles every other day and getting my form back in strength training but I've never been that social, so I don't feel like I'll be meeting anyone else anytime soon (I'm 27) and shit just doesn't seem to be getting easier.

Thanks for your encouraging words, I haven't given up yet but you know what its like. You know exactly the type of unshakeable pain this crap brings on and I don't even know what to do with it anymore.

Ah that's rough. When I was with her I think I was too focused on my own career and there were a few times throughout the relationship too where I think I made her feel unwanted (which obviously kills me now).

It's a really weird feeling when you realize you were the one responsible for it all falling apart, which is what I still struggle with. Just one of those things where you want a time machine so you can go back and slap yourself in the head to tell past you how good they have it...

This

Distractions man, running is good. Running will keep you sane but don't leave yourself too much thinking room, find a hobby get really into that hobby. In my case it was gaming, made some really good bro's talked to them everyday.

The pain will always be there but you need it push it aside and move on until its not unbearable anymore, keep holding onto the fact that it will get better. Everyone has different ways of coping just find yours and try and get as much enjoyment out of your day as possible.

Don't sorry buddy being lonely is what u were destined to be.

Just do what every average person does after a break up and go buy cocaine to bring you back up.

Do a 360 and walk away. You need to imprint it on her forehead that she has two choices:
1. Start something serious with you
2. btfo
If you remain status quo, her feelings towards you will never change. You need to man up and get down to business and stop letting her play you like a violin. That's what growing up is all about.

I miss talking to you R, I don't like that all we have become is awkward eye contact when we see each other on campus. I miss hearing your voice. I wish I know I'm not good enough and that's what's killing me inside. I hate myself.

Thank you, Sup Forums
You're all a bunch of retarded cucks, but these threads help keep me sane. Spent many nights clinging to my pillow and spending time with you all. And I love you all for it

Indeed, there was some stuff I could have done to mitigate all the shit that was going down. But my family is pretty shitty towards letting me do whatever I want.

I'm a grown man and it's taken me this long to distance myself from my oppressive mother because she always held the family over my head.

So that's one good thing that came about from this. I just wish it didn't take me losing my ex to get there.

It's filled with a bunch of regret I just wish I knew I did actually have someone else to look forward to but I don't even know if that's true.

What happened op? Couldn't u keep it up or something?

Love you too Sup Forumsrother.

Do you want to talk about what happened, user? You don't have to, but it can help sometimes. Here's a cute doggo :) I hope you feel better soon.

Dude mine of 3 years left me a week ago
>feelsbadman.jpeg

I always have this feeling that I want to go home, but there's nowhere for me to go.

You'll get over it, eventually. And when you finally do, you'll realize just how much time was wasted sulking over some bitch that obviously didn't love you enough.