Why didint they just fly on eagles?

why didint they just fly on eagles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why didn't they scale it down? the columns look small enough for them to grasp

why didn't they just aim for the bushes?

They didn't think jet fuel could melt steel beams

It's really fucking simple why they didn't.

Why didn't the jews come to work that day?

That's thermite muh main mang

Easy to say in hindsight but the movie wasn't out yet.

>Jews
>working

Why didn't they just jump upwards a bit *just* before reaching the ground?

really makes you think

You've been playing Doom haven't you

that day i was in college
now im a neet 35 year old

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US
I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIT
I'LL HOLD ON TO THE WINGS OF THE EAGLES
AND WATCH AS WE ALL FLY AWAY

No, I'm a Physics undergrad ;^)
Alternatively, they could have just spread their arms out and the Bernoulli effect would have created enough lift to slow their descent considerably.

HOWEVER

there was nothing for them to jump from

It was New York right? Why didn't Spiderman save them?

Why didn't they just jump out with a desk and when they're almost at the ground quickly push against the desk and jump up?

They should've pulled themselves up by their bootstraps, like all good Americans

the movie came your a year later

He wasn't born yet

Why didn't they just climb down the side of the building?

Why didn't they get a piece of metal and position it parallel to themselves and hold onto it and then jump so that the metal would absorb the impact?

Watching the jumpers on TV was the first time I saw people dying

I was 11

you should sue them for psychological trauma desu

Why didn't they fashion a rope ladder using computer cables?

seriously bumping for this.
>wrap something around hands
>not jump but just "step" out
>once you're past the fire grasp onto it and slow yourself down

Why didn't they just teleport out of the building?

I'd like to see you do it m8. You're asking why a bunch of overweight american office workers didn't just scale a building with their bare hands a thousand feet in the air?

people can do amazing things with adrenaline flowing

imagine being there

fucking beauty

lucky bastards

>bare hands
learn2read faggit

They were 90+ stories high

why didn't they jump and aim for the trampolines?

I was too busy watching people die on Dragonball Z

I was 9

Why didnt they just wait for the building to collapse and then jump one second before reaching the ground? It's like an elevator desu

>that mexican guy in the tank top
>in the most prestiguous office in the world
Staged

why didn't they jump upwards towards jesus?

This is why all skyscrapers should have emergency parachutes above a certain floor.

Lol do you imagine the strength needed to grip a fucking wall

So?
>fall 87 stories
>THEN grasp on
>now it's only three stories
You can vary the number however you like

Why didn't they just do this?

Why didn't the US organize helicopters to travel side by side some buildings and save some people.

>Won't be able to pick everyone up but if you told some to jump or get a hold of a ladder that is attached to a helicopter
anything to fucking save SOME people

And don't give me the "there were no helicopters nearby" bullshit.

I forgot how long it took for the buildings to fall but 20+ minutes is enough time to send in some support.

You're fucking retarded

Some british weeb made a 9/11 was an inside job music video

youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M

(((Silverstein)))

how would they close the gap between the rotor and the building

how would you approach a building on the side with an helicopter?

>not true btw

Swindle of the century

>mfw Uwe Boll incorporated an alternative take on 9/11 in his movie Postal where a group of Terrorist Arabs are talking to Osama on the phone, discussing if there will be enough virgins. Deciding to say "fuck it, we aren't going to do the mission" a group of angry passengers storm into the cockpit: causing the plane to accidentally crash into a twin tower

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>no source
>it must be true

(((You)))

Course it is. It's posted on the internet.

fuckin Lucky Larry man. Such a alucky guy

A few commercial heli's in the area offered to land on the roof helipad of the south tower but were denied by air control becuase they feared the smoke from the fires could cause the heli to crash

this aint gta kiddo

Oh I'm sorry
>wrap something around hands

They're fucking sorted now.

Hello Larry

Redditor. Ofc it was staged by Israel but not for fucking insurance money. How simplistic is your worldview

and what about the chem-trails, oh omnipotent wise one

thanks for letting me know this. k makes sense now why they didn't try it

>somehow suspicious that one of the most well known landmarks in NYC would be covered for terrorism

What fucking insurance company can afford a 4.5 billion payout

Wtf! I hate the Jews now

>no rebuttal
bravo Sup Forums. More like /lol/ amirite?

>Silverstein

I left a chem-trail in the toilet about half an hour ago

HOLY FUCK NEVERMIND IT'S TRUE

>Silverstein has said in interviews that he usually spent his mornings in breakfast meetings at Windows on the World on top of the World Trade Center North Tower, and with new tenants in the building. However, the morning of September 11, 2001, his wife insisted that he attend a medical appointment with his dermatologist. Due to the appointment, he escaped almost certain death.[21]

>All of the buildings at the World Trade Center, including buildings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 were destroyed or damaged beyond repair on September 11, 2001. After a protracted dispute with insurers over the amount of coverage available for rebuilding World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, 4 and 5, a series of court decisions determined that a maximum of $4.55 billion was payable and settlements were reached with the insurers in 2007.[22]

>The insurance policies for World Trade Center buildings 1 WTC, 2 WTC, 4 WTC and 5 WTC had a collective face amount of $3.55 billion. Following the September 11, 2001, attacks, Silverstein sought to collect double the face amount (~$7.1 billion) on the basis that the two separate airplane strikes into two separate buildings constituted two occurrences within the meaning of the policies.
Is this the kikiest kike that ever kiked?

Simple, my friend.

>The face of EVERYBODY in America, and probably the whole world, when they realized that their country was under attack
>LITERALLY

People were fresh out of the 90's and nobody was expecting that some shit like that could be pulled out, in the US of A of all places. I mean, they knew, they were supposed to be prepared, but just like american sitcoms, everybody in power probably shrugged and sair "hell naw, nobody ain't fly a goddamn plane on the WTC".

Plus you can't get helicopters in there, like the others mentioned, the whole thing happened so fast and well, the rest is history.

I bet up to this day somebody somewhere is still shitting their pants in shock.

I would've done the same thing desu.

Really makes you think

>"Silverstein has said in interviews that he usually spent his mornings in breakfast meetings at Windows on the World on top of the World Trade Center North Tower, and with new tenants in the building. However, the morning of September 11, 2001, his wife insisted that he attend a medical appointment with his dermatologist. Due to the appointment, he escaped almost certain death."
What a lucky guy.

>Go back to physics class Timmy, recess is over.

Wouldn't attempting that just rip your arms off?

not if you remembered not to lock your elbows

>fortuitously

Yes, how fortuitous of him to insure something that had already been the target of a terrorist attack.

>security of the worlds most powerful country
>gets dismantled by a bunch of sandniggers with boxcutters

I don't know what to think of this

it was a false flag designed to create a casus belli to invade afghanistan and iraq, protect the petrodollar and secure the opium production in asia

>300 people on a plane
>afraid of two curry munchers with fingernail clippers
Americans are weaklings and pussies

Heard a story that there was a guy who had stopped working there about 6 months before 9/11 happened. He skydived as a hobby and always had an extra parachute with a gun in his office which would be very high up cause he was pretty much paranoid. How mad do you think people would be if he bailed out of the building with a chute?

>tfw there was no kong to help destroy the planes ;_;

Bullshit

wtf i hate arabs now

>tfw worked on 170th floor
>tfw called out sick that day to go to the beach
>tfw they called in some bitch with four kids to cover me

>tfw this didn't happen because you're just an edgy NEET

Went extinct due to climate change

>170th floor

>protect the petrodollar and secure the opium production in asia
Oh reddit

assuming you got perfect alignment just barely not touching the building that would still be a 20ft horizontal jump lol, only 9 more feet than the olympic record!

this really deserves a (You)

Do they now have mandatory parachutes on every skyscraper?

can they fly?

its true

>that director's commentary where he casually picks up the ringing phone and tells them about how's he's doing the Postal commentary right now, then continues talking to them for several minutes

literally phoning it in