Is this true? I always thought it was Mischief Night everywhere

Is this true? I always thought it was Mischief Night everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i live in michigan and have never ever heard of devil's night wtf

Then you're not from the Detroit metro area. Already been multiple house fires and shootings. Way more than normal. I'm talking about Detroit. Other areas do retarded pranks.

You obviously don't live around Detroit. They know about Devil's Night.
Hell, they invented the fucker.

>Arkansas here with lots of different people from different regions
What the fuck are any of these
>didn't know this was a thing anywhere

>house fires and shootings

lmao literally somali other than having discovered fire

grew up in new canaan connecticut knew of it as mischief night from the 1980s, thought it was the same everywhere in the USA

How would that be different from any other Detroit night?

They also call it angels night in Detroit because they kill more people

OP,

for sure, most people call this nothing. its ok, lots more words are this way too regionally.

Increased activity

cabbage night

mischief night is a thing in England

Here I am having moved, sitting here waiting to shoot people who come onto my property and they don't even do this here?

In washington it's know as "All-Hallows eve".

Toronto fag here
Devil's night reportin' in

In southeastern Connecticut. I've heard of it referred to as Mischief Night

Only know about Devil's Night from watching The Crow. Never heard it called Mischief Night.

>>Detroit metro area
>have a special name for a night

Oh man, people still live in that toxic wasteland?

Rhode Island reporting, I have never heard the day before Halloween referred to anything special.

All Hallows Eve and Halloween are the same thing.

they call it angels night because 2/4/7 launch a campaign to take the bad stigma away from hallows eve

just because you were not alive in the 90's doesn't mean you just get to make shit up about what happened in it.

NJ fag here, never heard of it before moving here. Already had kids trying to fuck with my car

I lived in whitmore lake, detroit, and howell and it's always been devil's night

Detroit fag here. Can confirm Devil's Night. I just watched a crippled hooker get spartan kicked off her mobility scooter.

Minnesota here and this

I live in Saskatchewan and I call it October 30th.

everyone in south western connecticut calls it mischief night

i remember putting ladders and grills and real estate signs in the middle of hilly roads

never on mishief night though because everyone was paying attention

i should have been shot

nj fag here too, we call it mischief night and people tp houses like crazy. what area you in

LOL

>ruining a holiday that's about partying and sluts with religious horseshit

lol theists are faggots case number 382748343287

Nah Devil's Night.

>doesn't know his history

Halloween is aka "All Hallow's Eve," or the day/night before All Saints' Day...it was a religious thing practically from the beginning

One right here.

Hallows Eve.

What a retarded idea, There's all saints day, the holy God something or another, the night before was the spooky one.
Looks like some idiot has come up with the night before the spooky night will be another cause for celebration.
Should be Halloweeneen, and the night before that is Halloweeneeneen.

Blow up my dealers phone eve

>All Hallow's Eve

Not anymore. That's like saying Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ when it obviously isn't, it's about giving each other gifts and visiting your family. Also easter is about entertaining small children with egg hunts and gift baskets.

>Samhain (pronounced /ˈsɑːwɪn/ sah-win or /ˈsaʊ.ɪn/ sow-in, Irish pronunciation: [sˠaunʲ]) is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the "darker half" of the year. Traditionally, it is celebrated from the very beginning of one Celtic day to its end, or in the modern calendar, from sunset on 31 October to sunset on 1 November, this places it about halfway between the autumn equinox and the winter solstice.

Yet another stolen pagan holiday inserted into a synthesized religion created at the behest of a Roman emperor who wanted to be a pharaoh instead of just head of state and designed so pagans would not have to change anything they did to join it.

you can Clearly see that the hole in the building does not match an aircraft of any sort!!!!!!!

>>Illuminati

Every night in Detroit is pretty shitty, but on this night in particular they also set shit on fire. Didn't you ever see The Crow?

Mocking people seeking answers...
...you sure are smug..

Michigan (Saginaw) reporting in on Devil's Night.
I always thought Devil's Night was a nation-wide US thing.

Yeah, yeah, I know all about Samhain too. And while Christmas and Easter are certainly more of those things for people, they aren't totally divested of religious meaning for some people.

>Ctrl+F
>"gate night"
>no results
how

, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I WILL DELETE THOSE E-MAILS!!!!! I SWEAR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2SPPOKY4ME

WATCH THIS YOU NOOB

>youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M
>youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M

>i've been posting here every.day. for 10 years

all i've gained is weight and a heart condition wew

I live in Northern Texas and most of my friends know what mischief night is. Was popular to do dumb stuff like tp and egg housed, that is all. Don't know if kids now do it.

?

whut

?

who the fukk is that cunt ????????????

Fuck texas...

mad night
french canada tho

halloween eve or eve of halloween

mat night*

Live in the Deep South. We have no name for it.

Fuck wherever you're from.

All I'm saying is in my experience, OPs chart is incorrect