youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cara

need a bf

REAL new

West is Best

Gf just sent me this lads

wtf I love kanye now

Don't hover this link, it's a hairy bum and balls.

Fuck, I just posted, gotta wait 20 seconds to post again.

Gays out desu

youtube.com/watch?v=BVuN8irHsyA

tfw to intelligent

Why don't ugly people just stop being ugly?

yes yes, you have a brain disorder which makes you like blokes. we get it. no one cares.

New new thread lads

Unironically living and working in Central London and saving £1,000 each month despite only having an average job. AMA.

tell a joke

my life

>Unironically living and working in Central London
how do you hope?

cat comes and sleeps on top of the hot water pipe that runs underneath my room because the floor is slightly warmer there

cheeky cunt

>Kanye

about the refugee situation
i think there's the same % of rapist, killers, criminals and others as there already was in the european countries these refugees arrived in
only it's more easy to pick up on them once it's reported on the news (like it should be, and the ones commiting crimes should be punished just like normal citizens) because our opinion tellers sold the refugees as honest citizens with no vice and only virtues
while, just like the current population, there's bad seeds

How many rooms does your cardboard box have?

aka "I live like a rat in a cockroach infested hovel"

t. lives with mummy rent free and never goes out

Barry Chuckle edition?

thouroughly entertained by the snake noises

What is your income and your expenditures

too*

fucking hell, I'm in a thread with window lickers

What do you call a yank hanging from a tree?

it's been a year since that horrible thing i still think about all of the time happened

what?

find a flaw

she's not my gf

man hand too big

didnt you hear me?
*gets right close to your ear*
I said...

WHAT DO YOU CALL A YANK HANGING FROM A TREE?

Paradise

Probably a bloke

thats exactly the point, we already have criminals and rapists to deal with, we shouldn't have to deal with those from another country

its a bloke

wristlet

a leaf

married

doesn't have a willy

LADS WE'RE INVADING

/Nederdraad/

SISSY DUTCH BOIS

reported for doxxing

>Fuck, I just posted, gotta wait 20 seconds to post again.

Iktf man. Shit, I've gotta wait 40 seconds to post again.

Hand is huge in comparison to everything else

alri

it's like 1% of the newcomers though
shouldn't abandon them all after their homes have been ruined because a few are rotten

I tell myself that I'll only do it for 3 years, but I've somehow managed to blag a job with very good career progression so it's entirely possible that they'll keep offering me promotions and I'll keep accepting it even though I hate London, and end up topping myself at the age of 32.

I live in a block of flats, ex student accommodation. Probably nicer than the student accommodation I stayed at while I was at university. Nothing special, but got the bare essentials and a lockable room.

Half right, although I did buck the trend and went for a couple of drinks with a mate the other day. Ended up paying £12 for 2 pints. SHAN'T be doing that again desu.

need a gf

i am the infamous cis white able-bodied christian male

>Not having a Sup Forums pass

yeah well irregardless i couldnt care less

That noise he makes makes a nigga so unformfortable.

SSSKSSS SSSKSSSS SSKSS SKSS

Lads I LITERALLY just came back from a lecture that some liberal gave.

She volunteered in the Mediterranean and shuttled migrants between Libya and Sicily.

She even said something along the lines of because Libya is in total chaos, if you enter as an economic migrant you leave as a refugee. You cannot make this shit up

Become a roadman and then just have loads of casual sex at clubs.

GOOD edition

Nice trips

dress up as a muslim, follow her and culturally enrich her

>people have a right to immigrate into any country

howling

Should never have killed Gadaffi tbqh

best kanye album is 808 & Heartbreak

>She even said something along the lines of because Libya is in total chaos, if you enter as an economic migrant you leave as a refugee.

probably true tbf, we did fucked up a perfectly functioning country

Best Kanye choon
youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

Embarrassing.

ITS HAPPENING

SISSY DUTCH BOIS BTFO RN

saw a pale blonde qt at uni today lads

instantly fell in love

>former student accommodation
>got the bare essentials and a lockable room
this is how rich people live in Central London

thank you my friend

Why should we be obligated to take care of them in the first place? not even trying to be an arsehole, I'd rather my taxpayers money go to something like the NHS instead of bringing yet another Rasheed over.

>gaddafi dies
>libya turns into fucking mad max
and yet people still want Assad gone

tru

1/100 migrants being violent criminals means they're worse than narcos and American gangsters lmao

Income is £30k (~£1,800 per month after tax, student loan deductions, etc), expenditure is £450pcm (bills included) on rent and about £250 per month on personal spending, leaving me an extra £100 per month to spend for occasional treats, beers, etc.

Grim

we were directly involved in removing Gaddafi, millions of refugees is the least we can do bigot

gadaffi was just a coincidence lol

this haha

bit pathetic

INVASION HAPPENING

FUCK THE DUTCH

>gaddafi a gud boi

because the occident caused the downfall of middle east dictators and funded terrorism? it's not fair to destroy countries and move on, leaving the population to the mercy of groups which are funded and helped by the ones that fucked up the the power in place too

its not 1/100, i was just taking random numbers

BLACKBOARD SUN!

It is the pleb filter

>it's like 1% of the newcomers though
Let's say you're right, and Germany imports a million "refugees." That's 10,000 rapists.

In Rotherham, 5 rapists were able to gang rape and torture 1,400 girls. This means 10,000 would rape...

1400/5=280
280x10000=2800000

TWO POINT EIGHT MILLION GERMAN GIRLS RAPED AND TORTURED

WONT YOU CUM

>prime minister sends forces into Libya without consulting the public in a referendum.

Hmm yes, the public were totally complicit and should pay the price of Ungombe and Muhammad's welfare for the rest of his life. Wahey!

She visibly bristled when I asked her what her long term solutions were. She kept on repeating "I admit we are a bandaid solution"

also her solutions were essentially neo-colonialism, both ways. She suggested more western intervention in the 3rd world and also easier visa requirements

Fuck me this lady is lost

might take two tabs of 'cid and browse Sup Forums for 12 hours

Life isn't fair mate, reckon they should just get over it.

Gadaffi literally said he was the only thing standing between Europe and it's destruction at the hands of African invaders.

good post

yeah my numbers were wrong. and the rotherham case is an unique type no? don't think it could happen on a national scale

David Cameron was the will of the people :^)

the former imperial nations should pay reparations

waste of a trip, try /x/ or something