I just got pulled over about 5 mins ago for going 15 mph over the speed limit. Got off with a warning...

I just got pulled over about 5 mins ago for going 15 mph over the speed limit. Got off with a warning. I feel really shaken up about it even though the worst i could have gotten was a ticket. Any other anons have had a similar experience?

>pic related Washington state patrol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUeZI4vyagg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

glad to hear you didn't get shot amerifatass

He had a southern accent. Does that count?

If you're shaken up over that I recommend not committing any serious crime ever

White boy privilege

Kill yourself, europig. America is the best, you dumb europig shit. Fucking die.
And OP, don't be a pussy. And don't speed, faggot. Simple.

Im 18 and i haven't been pulled over once. I guess its because ive never had a run-in with the law before.

Wew. Calm down, fatty. If you get anymore worked up you're going to have a heart attack.

lol calm down bud

ever ever

youre a lucky asshole. I just got a 10 over ticket on 167 a month ago.... fucking ridiculous. fuck wsp.

Go back to Sup Forums eurofag.

>Washington

I'm so, so sorry.

washingtonian reporting.

whats prompted your comment? curious

From what I hear there are a good number of the insufferable hipster type faggots up there. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

got a reckless driving for 125 in a 55, it was as fast as the car went, after midnight, cop wasn't doing radar was just following me for awhile on the highway without lights

got so fucking pissed i followed him for 5 miles got off the same exit as him, smashed the radar detector at the light then collected myself enough to drive in the other direction

You SHOULD feel shaken up about it and be glad all you got was a warning. An increase of 15mph is enough to significantly increase the energy of a collision. The difference between walking away from a collision and spending your life on a breathing machine is "only" 15mph

There are REASONS for speed limits, dumbass.

Pulled over on my motorcycle.
>How can I help you officer?
Did you know your inspection is expired?
>No, I just bought this about 3 months back.
License and registration please.
*Second officer pulls up*
>Mind hopping off the bike?
Sure.
>Who did you buy this from?
user, a coworker of my father's, about 3 months back.
>See, the problem with what you're telling me is that you're listed as having insured this vehicle about 7 months back.
That's impossible, I just bought it.
>Well it feels a lot like you're trying to fool me.
Officer, I just bought it.
>Well since you're already on the university, you're about to go to class, and you seem to be who you say you are, I'm going to let you go. But you can't ride it back.
Alright, thank you officer.
>Proceeds to park, gets passed because he expects me to tow that shit back. Fuck you, I'm a student, I don't have money you cunt.

You're not wrong. Thats mainly in the seattle area though. A lot of other places are farming towns which im in. They have the hillbillies.

This has been a Public Service Announcement from your friendly neighborhood overprotective parent.

I remember when I was 17

You lucked out m8.

Won't happen all the time, but I've been cut a break a few times. Some times the cop is just an asshole, sometimes they are cool. Just don't bullshit them, that's an instant ticket. Just don't go more than 9 over and you're safe most places. Worst case you get a ticket, but for

lol my friend is 34 and still drives like an idiot
he used to run from cops when we were kids
and still does, a month ago he took his license plate off and passed cops doing like 160 in his GTR
i hope he kills himself and not someone else

good thing you didnt get shot. because thats what happens in the police state that is the united states of america.

>he does it for a small government paycheck
cucks, the lot of them

You're truly the worst type of human possible for doing that for a living.

>shot

Only if you are DWB

>driving while black

ah another ill informed eurofag we only shoot the niggers get it right

once they've killed all the niggers you're next

>pull over
>cruise at 88
>clocked at 89
>no officer i didn't know how fast I was going
>nervous af and fuck up my excuse
>get ticket for $250.90 and -4 points
>gonna go to court to get it reduced
>court date nov 9

no thats when the world becomes a better place

Had an annoying run in with a cop a few months ago. Going over an S shaped stretch of road that, despite the rest of the road being 40 mph for miles in either direction, lowered the speed limit of that specific few hundred yards of road down to 35. Nobody really pays attention to it because the turns are wide enough that there's no real point.

So as I'm driving down this way one day I see a cop parked on the right shoulder of the road. He begins motioning by facing toward the center of the road pushing his palms toward the center of the road in what I had assumed was his way of telling me to get into the left lane so I wouldn't come too close to him or his car. So I get over and keep driving and as soon as I pass him.i see him haul ass back to his car and take off after me. Pulled over into a gas station parking lot right next to us.

So now he draws his fucking gun on me telling me to get out of the car and lie down on the ground. I comply, he cuffs me and asks "what the fuck were you thinking trying to run from me?" I tell him that his hand signals looked like he was telling me to get over into the right lane. He denies it and says he was clearly motioning for me to pull over into the right shoulder where he was so that he could give me a ticket for speeding. Now he's insisting I was trying to elude capture or whatever.

So, I have a handy dandy little clip on my dashboard I can put my phone into for hands free GPS, and on a whim I tell him I was recording like it was a dash cam. He insists to see it and I tell him no, if he insists on trying to say he was flagging me down and I resisted arrest that I'd gladly show the footage in court. All of a sudden the cuffs come off and he says he's gonna "let me off with a warning this time."

Thats a pretty ballsy move. But the cop was being a dick anyway.

>contd.
Honestly I have no clue what the fuck all of that was about. I've never had an issue with a cop before and I can't think of any reason why he would try to falsely accuse me of attempting to elude. It's not like he's got a monthly quota of car chases to meet or something, so he had nothing to gain by it. Best I can figure is that maybe he was new to the force and not quite sure of what his boundaries are, and the thought of being recorded made him uneasy because what if he was doing something wrong without realizing it, like lots of people do when they're new to their job.

Goodluck with the assault and damages in court, nigger

First time's spooky and shakes you up, second time is a bit nerve-wracking, third time is just fucking annoying. You just get sorta numb and pissed off after getting pulled over a few times for stupid shit.

How fun were those fines?

What was the limit?

Walk it off and don't be such a pussy. You're damn lucky you only got a warning.

the worst you could have gotten was a criminal misdemeanor of Reckless Driving which would cost a little more than the price of a speeding ticket but would add something to your record. Glad you only got a warning though, user.

Was he new? You said you drive by that area fairly often so I assume you have an idea of who the local officers were. Of course it could have been a state trooper.

I wouldn't really call it ballsy, unless I've gravely misunderstood privacy laws you're really never forced to put your password into your phone for a cop to search, so he would have no way to know if I was lying until we were already in court. Paranoia's a bitch.

you're shaken that you got off a ticket?
>shaken
I'd be damn happy...or did your mommy tell you not to speed?

I got a reckless driving charge after doing donuts in a completely empty parking lot only moments after a cop was seen doing the exact same thing. My lawyer found someone who recorded the cop as well as me and I got the charges dropped. (this was in the snow up in Virginia)

Shaken by getting pulled over. Relieved that i got a warning.

>Me and my brother were on vacation in Florida visiting his ex (they still bang, they just had to move after college).
>Out at the bars and it's 1:40am and she has no drinks at her place, but the party isn't over yet
>Me and my brother are speeding picking up the beer and on the way back cop pulls us over
>We're legally (and slightly) drunk, have beer in the back seat instead of the trunk, and were speeding about 90 in a 55.
>Shitting our pants
>"Do you kno why I pulled you over?"
>"Sorry if we're speeding officer, were trying to pick up our friends at the bar"
>"Actually you were driving without your headlights on. Only the parking lights are on"
>Holy fucking fuck
>"Sorry, it's a rental. You're streets are very well lit here"
>Leaves and runs my brothers lisence
>"Alright, we'll let you go with a warning. You boys have a nice night"

Thank you sweet baby jesus

Damn. Couldnt have gone better.

No clue, the only reason I drive that road is that it's the quickest commute from the city I live in to the city I work in, I know the cops of those 2 cities but not the cops for the city in between them. If that makes any kind of sense.

youve got to be a psychopath to pull people over for a living i wouldnt do it for 1 billion an hour literally

>be 20 yr old, community college student working shitty part time
>heading home from my job, going through construction zone, speed limit 40
>theres a statie following me, been riding my ass for a couple miles
>pass the workers and shit, "end of work zone" sign is literally 30 ft away
>55mph marker is about 100ft away
>start speeding up to 60mph like i usualy do at this point
>cop pulls me over, fairy chill, drops the
$200-something charge to ~$100
>fuck this though, cant afford insurance increase
>go to court, fight the ticket
>have this whole thing laid out, planning to fight it and at least have it reduced
>statie reading my ticket out pauses mid sentence... "i cant read any of this, ink is too light."
>let me off, feelsgoodman
>i havent learned a thing

are general cop stories allowed, or only traffic shit

>And this years winner for "most millenial comment" goes to...

I've been pulled over (and ticketed) for speeding many times. Also for having expired tags. Yeah I'm a dangerous guy.

when a cop pulls you over for driving too fast it's like someone is critisizing your life choice.

I go fast. Deal with it.
But no - fast people, youths who have better reflexes are penalized so that doddering old skeletors can keep their licenses.

It's disgusting. Every time I'm stuck in traffic I just think DEPOPULATION NOW!

I was pulled over by a state cop for going 80 in a 50 over. he gave me a ticket, but with no points. I consider that a favor. Could have bee 3 points.

Nobody's gonna say no to storytime, type away if you want.

>be me, just had got my license 2 months ago.. Drive home from girlfriends place get pulled over doing 84kph in a 70.

>officer:any reason for speeding?
>me: thought it was 80.

>goes back to car writes up a wonderful ticket. $240+3 points. You only get 4 points in your first 3 years.

This just happened to me a couple months ago

>be me, in college
>party night
>lots to drink, toned it down near the end but smoked some pot
>walked to get some food with friends
>most people decide to walk home, I drove to the party so I decide fuck it im not that drunk and drive home.
>go the wrong way on a oneway....honestly it was completely dark out and I missed the tiny sign, anyway a cop sees and pulls me over
>asks me some basic questions and tells me to get out of the car
>asks if I will take a sobriety test and I agree(figure theres no point lying now)
>.11...shit (legal limit is .08
>cop decides to give me a public drunkenness charge and a ticket for going the wrong way on a one way instead of a dui
>500 dollar ticket but I want to be a teacher so that was sweet

Before i begin, let me state that im about 6ft 8in and white
>Be me, 15 circa 2005
>Walking to the Walgreens on the corner at 8pm
>Dark as fuck cause fall
>listening to my walkman, when a cop puts the lights on and pulls in front of me, across the walkway for the street
>Jumps out like he has a burn on his balls, waving a gun at me
>all i hear is chingy talking about fucking in a substandard hotel
>As i reach to take off my headphones, the fucker clocks me with his gun
>Headphones fall off as i hear his partner start cussing at him
>Partner (older cop) starts calling the other cop a fucking moron etc etc
>Older cop tells me "sorry hes new" as he helps me up
>telling me that i dont need to bring this up to anyone and that he can help me out
>Give me his card
>Still have the scar on my head from where i hit it on the curb
>still havent used that favor

I think im brain damaged now, cause i am retarded not to sue

This is just a general cop story, but I get way too lucky and I seriously need to express this.
>be me
>literally last night
>smoking an assload of pot with 3 friends
>going to a party at 10
>sitting on train tracks outside of friend's house
>7:30ish
>mr head honcho weed man takes 45 minutes to roll because he's stoned
>he shows up sometime later with the biggest joint ive ever seen
>one joint now, one later
>both are massive
>3 hits in i think ive left orbit
>friends soon begin to go apeshit, way too much pot in system
>they start screeching like fucking banshees
>head honcho weed man notices a car and tells us to shut up
>looks like a cop car
>ohfuckno.midi
>we begin to walk on the tracks to the next town over
>we thought it was an ok idea at the time
>we're still hitting this massive j
>we get over to the next town
>friends still yelling about how much weed we're smoking
>we circle around a housing complex for a while while we try to shake the cops
>not even sure the cops are after us
>we begin to head back
>totally hyped about going to this party
>9:45
>friend hits up 2 chicks and an uber to get us to this party
>girls waiting for us when we get there
>both in really slutty halloween costumes
>one nurse, one harley quinn
>they reek of booze
>nurse is literally drenching herself in vodka
>we sit on the tracks
>begin to hit second joint
>friends are chatting up girls
>im daydreaming
>get nudged on the shoulder
>joint comes to me, i take my hits, barely
>pass to harley
>nurse looks up at me
>"how well do you remember me, user?"
>we met a few times in the past
>just tell her pretty well
>she's downing vodka in one hand and chasing with lemonade in the other
>she nods its off
>session continues
>i get rough nudge on the shoulder
>i look up
>bright flashlight down the tracks
cont?

it's not a big deal. Go to court. 95% of the time the cop isn't there. Those speeding ticket court cases are handled super fast and most people use an "excopper" type legal service - the person who represents has a dozen cases and just pleads to a lesser charge.
You can always plead a lesser charge and you can always tell a sob story about how you can't afford the ticket and the judge will always, always, 100% of the time reduce the charge.
The points suck, if you want to fight the points you have to be prepared to claim innoncence then hope the cop isn't there. If not it's instantly thrown out and you just thank the judge and leave. If the cop is there and you are trying to fight you will insta lose and have to pay full fine but as I said - I've gone to court for 2 speeding tickets and talked to many people about it and here in ontario the cop is never there they are out writing more tickets.
Most of the business goes to the plea attorney type services. Few people can afford to take a day off work to go to court but if you're young chances are you don't even make $240 in a days work

I remember a bizarre incident back in the early 90's. I guess the cops put off meeting their quota of speeding tickets for too long and needed to write a shitload of tickets in a few days or else, I dunno, whatever the fuck they do with cops that don't meet quota. Anyway, they all come down this two lane road that tons of people use to get to work every day, park in the right lane like a bunch of assholes, and set up signs saying something to the effect of "construction ahead, speed limit reduced," even though there were no construction workers present. Then, when the string of cars (that was just forced into a single lane because of them) didn't immediately obey the new speed limit, another cop showed up further down the road with those traffic-direction baton light things, just directing us all into the nearby walmart parking lot, where they went down the lines of parked cars just writing us all tickets. I drove past again like 3 hours later and they were just packing up their shit and leaving like nothing had ever happened.

I get 1-2 tickets a year. Pretty routine. Don't be shaken up by it.

I moved to WA from OH. OH the cops were pretty self righteous when they pulled you over. In WA, they just give you the ticket and leave...much faster process

Sounds pretty interesting, keep going bro

No it doesnt, it sounds retarded

You broke your cherry!

>I get 1-2 tickets a year
Are you somehow incapable of learning not to do the type of shit that gets you ticketed?

I just choose to keep doing it and pay the fines

I drive a lot and I'm going to drive how I wanna

I live in Europe, and today I drove at 180kph in a 120kph zone for 104 kilometers, and not a problem, no cops pull me over. In America you are not free to be an inconsiderate, wreckless driver

You know what I can actually respect that, at least you're honest about it. Seems a bit wasteful to me but maybe all that ticket money you give them is actually going towards something useful like, I dunno, roadwork? Never really thought about where that money actually goes until just now.

He should have given you a ticket and a night in jail to teach your irresponsible dumb-ass a lesson.

Fuck you and everyone like you who drives like this.Your whole mentality of the world revolving around you pisses me off.
Here's a newsflash jerkwad.
There are other people on the road. Some of those other people have FAMILIES.

MY FAMILY is on that road you piece of shit.

I don't give a fuck if you want to be at your destination 10 seconds sooner.j I will gleefully record and report every one of you fuckers to the police with evidence. You are the same pieces of shit I see EVERY DAY passing on the right hand lane going 90mph then moving to the far left lane to pass there because, GOD FOR FUCKING BID it take you 10 fucking seconds to wait and pass safely.

FUCK YOU.

In Europe we can go 180 in a 120 (kph) and no cops pull us over, I've done it most my life and no problems. It's nice to be able to drive the speed and cut journey times but it's dangerous

Thanks for the morale lesson m8. I will be sure to change my ways for the future. Im so glad you came along to tell me this or else i could have killed 50 orphans. Thank you so much you saint.

I hate faggots like that too. Self-centered cocksuckers.

Oh aren't you a smug little shit head?

I'm 42 years old you prick and I have never been in an accident that was my fault and I have never had a speeding ticket. I spend my time driving being careful to keep myself safe (for the family that loves me) and keeping the other families safe.

I *gasp* think about OTHER PEOPLE who are driving on the road. The people who love me deserve my being responsible to keep myself safe so I do not hurt them by getting myself hurt by being stupid (like you). Also, I do my part in helping to keep other loved ones on the road who I don't even know safe as well.

Prick.

Hopefully, when you grow up you will learn.

I was pulled over last week around midnight doing 45 in a 30. Officer (female) let me off with a warning 'because I was so polite.'

>dindu nuffin

Cucks keep giving me tickets. :l

I bet this is the dense little shit who drives 50mph in the passing lane

Your attitude makes a big difference

>so does being white

And gets super pissed when you flash your lights to try alert him he's in the fucking way. I hate these kind of cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=eUeZI4vyagg

Yeh m8 be careful, I hit a bus full of retarded Kids on a tour today because I was doing 50.4 in a 50 zone. I can still hear the autistic shrieking ringing in my head

This post smells like bacon and butthurt.

Damn straight.

Got a somewhat interesting story that is semi related

>be me, driving mom and younger sister out across state for citizenship shit
>driving on highway during morning rush hour, kinda foggy out
>only two lanes, everyone driving slow as shit, so im ing passing lane going ~75 in a 65
>driving for a little bit, looking for an opening in this massive line of cars
>notice an svu gaining fast behind me, going at least 90
>gets closer; its a fucking cop lol
>guy flashes his high beams at me; im going too slow
>step it up to 90mph, find a spot in right lane, get out of this guys way
>watch as a line of cops pass us all by
>continued driving like normal