frank ocean
like a lot

Queen BEY
Chainsmokers
Frank Ocean
Drake
Meme party trap
Whatever's at the top of the billboard chart

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Beyoncé

What Sup Forums thinks basic bitches listen to: Radiohead, Tame Impala, Animal Collective, Mac Demarco

What basic bitches listen to: Drake, The Weeknd, Beyonce, EDM compilations

PC Music

bastille

no they don't

Fuck you for posting this copypasta

Lady Gaga
Beyonce
Ed Sheeran
New Justin Bieber

Tip for any guitarists out there: Learn whatever John Mayer wannabe songs that are in the top 40. Basic bitches love it.

Wew

What's the most basic bitch of all starbucks? I'd say caramel macchiato.

spectralism, field recordings, electroacoustic music

You took this straight out of my 2006 myspace about me section.

Basic bitches don't really like music or listen to it, they just shitpost about it on Sup Forums

I actually enjoy drinking coffe at starbucks, dunkin donuts, mcdonald's, etc.

>starbucks, dunkin donuts
yes
>mcdonald's
"no"

No they do but that doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to frankie

this

Add Katy Perry to the list too.

devastating

"oh good, another excellent opportunity for me to shit on Beyonce"

--basic Sup Forumstant, upon seeing this thread

mcdonalds has the best coffee out of any of those choices.

Have you considered that most people on here don't like Beyonce as much as you, and the only reason it seems like she is bashed constantly is because you take personal offense to anonymous people disagreeing with you?

Gay male or basic bitch? Which are you?

>>>/ribbit/

>defends Beyonce
>calls others basic

This is the only reply you're gonna get.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS YOU TELL EM GURL

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
BE STRONG
BE FIERCE

>tfw to intelligent to shit on beyonce

I actually like her as an artist but shes a shitty person

[reply]

tfpwp

>What Sup Forums thinks basic bitches listen to: Radiohead, Tame Impala, Animal Collective, Mac Demarco
no they don't though

Yes they do

she is truly the dankest meme there is.

Music from the play Hamilton

Indeed great job making a list of what basic bitches don't listen to.

Beyonce deserves all the shit she gets tbqh, especially when she is managing to steal all the spotlight and keep her more talented sister in the shadows.Why should Beyonce get to stomp around like a giant, while Solange tries not to get smushed under her big feet? What's so great about Beyonce? Hm? Solange is just as cute as Beyonce. Solange sings just as good as Beyonce. People totally like Solange just as much as they like Beyonce. And when did it become okay for one pop singer to be the queen of everybody, huh? Because that's not what music is about. We should totally just *stab* Beyonce!

What is wrong with being a basic bitch?

Okay I'm done guys I don't fucking wanna do this anymore. Sick of all you retards and your awful asinine comments. Stock of these stupid fucking "memes" that are literally the tier zero of humor and just consist of repeating the same shit over and over again like a fucking baby. Stick of all you dumb fucks sending me shit messages trying to be funny.

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

everything

Fuck you man don't lump cLOUDDEAD in with those shitters.

whatevers on in the club, while not at the club they don't listen to music.

What are you autistic?

>implying beyonce is worth any discussion

Yeah let's discuss the intricacies of Katy Perry and Milli Vanilli too while we're at it.

Reddit is more your speed.

>a dull black pop star
>let's make a cult following of her as if she's an influential musician
t. buzzfeed

That first list is actually what basic people trying to be edgy listen to

this

lol found the autist

>What Sup Forums thinks basic bitches listen to: Radiohead, Tame Impala, Animal Collective, Mac Demarco
But they literally listen to this exactly

The first is like one step up: the normie who says he's "really into music" but listens to popular bands like Mac demarco and tame impala and thinks they're obscure

What does "t." mean? I see this everywhere and I haven't found an explanation yet, Google didn't help.

It means "neck yourself and go to reddit you newfag"

I know basic bitches, and they for sure do not listen to Radiohead. Mac Demarco though for sure

well this thread didn't prove to be a valuable use of my time

Top 40. My sister is the epitome of basic bitch and that's the only thing she likes.

>My sister is the epitome of basic bitch
My sister listens to top 40 exclusively but she is far from what I'd call basic.

Holy fucking shit dude

(Insert country) Top 50 on Spotify

dunno if it'd be a plain black coffee, it'd be one of those frappuccino things with a shit load of cream on top, that have 6 million calories.

(You)

basically saying the greentext could be from buzzfeed's perspective

who here /black coffee no sugar cream or milk/

Kendrick Lamar
Young Thug
Future
Drake
Big Sean
probably Migos now too

usually, sure, if I'm making my own

if you're going into those kinda branded coffee stores and ordering a black coffee, you're doing it wrong

Someone who is """"""friends""""""" with a lot of basic bitches here, there are two different types of /basicbitchcore/.
First type only listens to top 40 pop shit and crap edm and trap.
Second type listens to a lot of indie pop, like Smallpools, Grouplove, Foster The People, Passion Pit, Vampire Weekend and shit like that.

Thanks a lot, user!

You simply could not be more wrong.

>spotify "indie pop" playlists
>adds generic obscure indie bands to his playlist

these are the worst kind of people

but there's plenty of little boutique, small coffee stores which serve much better coffee tho - starbucks and the like's coffee tastes awful, that's why they dump shit loads of sugar into pretty much all of their speciality drinks.

>LE INDIE COFFEE XD

Starbucks has above average coffee. It's decent, not bad. The price/quality is a little steep.

>LE INDIE COFFEE XD
Well now, aren't you just a child.

*tips*

Umm no 95% of basic bitches that I know haven't even heard of Radiohead much less anything else on that list.

it's because you yourself are the person that's being described

normalfag that thinks hes special and edgy

t. someone who only drinks dark coffee b/c they thinks its cool and has never tried anything else.

Shakira
Pitbull

quite the opposite, I tried everything else and got bored of it. then just tried black coffee once and just prefer w/o anything sweet now.

though if you want tell me something sweet to get at starbucks and next time i go ill get that.

When was the last time you talked to like anyone...

I mean I know this is b8, but if anyone actually believes for a second that basic bitches have even heard of AnCo Lame Impala etc. they are either complete NEET's that never leave their homes or are being disingenuous af.

I have a crush on a girl who listens to avant-garde jazz, 20's pop music and modern classical.

Twenty One Pilots
Hasley
Melanie Martinez
The Weeknd

Look, in high school that might seem true, but around university/college time, and especially in cities like new york or toronto, basically everyone listens to that stuff.

Only Canadians veiw Toronto as a place. To the rest of the world its part of your weird backwater country. Trudeau is bae tho.

Beyonce
Migos
Drake
Katy Perry
Taylor Swift
Future

>but if anyone actually believes for a second that basic bitches have even heard of AnCo Lame Impala etc.
I go to college in Boulder Colorado, a college that is filled with greek life, "DUDE ROOMMATE IN BOULDER XD" and people seeing the same EDM artist every fucking month at red rocks, and I can tell you for sure that almost every single sorority girl I know listens to Mac Demarco and Tame Impala. How could they not? Its so incredibly accessible, I don't know why you don't think that these bands have a absolutely massive audience

My bad

Austin
New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Austin
Atlanta

so forth

my point still stands

saw people talking about diiv and tame impala on yik yak

saw people also talking about shit like "who wants to listen to our *vinyls* in our flat" and the bands they list are always mac demarco, diiv, tame impala, and radiohead

What? Toronto is a great city with a booming music scene. I don't think I would even want to go anywhere else in Canada besides Toronto, Vancouver I guess?

>tfw you look for a new artist you heard of and were excited about in the archive, and this copypasta comes up

Oh yeah, i get your point now. Austin is a pretty cool hip place. I hear.

New copypasta

Huge difference is that Mac is pretty dam good. Whereas Tame are Lame.

This desu. Mostly top 40 shit.

Literally both are horrible, at least Tame Impala don't go to high school parties and film their 30 year old friend jacking off on a couch in front of minors

this is not wrong, Grouplove and Vampire Weekend are the hardest offenders

This is eerily on point

going to small coffee shops is 100% the way to go. I live in alaska and you practically can't walk more than a mile without coming across a bunch of little coffee places. its so nice

I wish my man

This, I'd honestly much rather hang out with a person who listens to the first list because at least (most of the time) that person is searching for more music