Trump btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/music/moby-trump-russia-claims-1974638
youtube.com/watch?v=6MdABLcI7RI
youtube.com/watch?v=knbmKDUYDXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saged, faggot

International supersleuth Moby getting those secret files.

what a retarded headline
and why the fuck would moby (who?) a fucking technofag producer have that information

everyone besides me must be retarded

Nigga got old didnt he

Will you shut the fuck up about politics?

Hey guys I'm a vegan

Did you know I don't eat animal products and that I'm a vegan? Have I told you I'm a vegan lately. Oh yeah do you have tofu steak, sir? I'm a vegan.

>The electronic music veteran says that he has spent the weekend “talking to friends who work in DC” and can “safely (well, ‘accurately’)” reveal a number of so-called truths about the Trump regime.

>Moby goes on to claim that the Trump administration is in “collusion with the Russian government, and has been since day one” and that Trump is looking for a reason to go to war with Iran.

nme.com/news/music/moby-trump-russia-claims-1974638

fuck trump as well though

Yeah Moby has sources in the government and my dad works at Sup Forums and says they're shutting it down in a week.

I have a source in the government too and he says Trump is going to kill all the gays and blacks and Slavs and Jews.

Name: Richard Melville Hall
Alias: Moby, Pitbull, Michael Stipe, Billy Corgan, Brian Eno, etc.
Height: 1.71m
Hair: No

DALE

buffoon

Will you shut the fuck up with your mediating and attempted peacekeeping in every fucking thread
It's 2017 dude no one is happy and everyone hates each other deal with it

I heard he uses the alias Black Francis in co-op missions.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MdABLcI7RI

Yet another Sup Forums thread disguised as a thread about music.

GOOBLE GABBLE

Shhh...it's ok...
It's Herbie Time.
youtube.com/watch?v=knbmKDUYDXc

Oi! NO! I'm all for the Herbie love around here but I will not stand by and let you slag off Quincy like this.

I'm kidding man. I like Jones too.

I got a copy of Q's Jook Joint in my car man. We're cool.

Quincy Jones is a legitamite master of sound. Has dabbled in dozens of genres, produced Thriller, made the Austin Powers song. He's a living legend. Herbie Hancock was just another orifice for Miles.

Good man

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

41 studio albums and all of them suck. Blow me.

Moby is the definition of pretentious faggot. There's absolutely no need to shoe horn in the fact that he's spirtual every chance he gets.

nice shit taste and anime

do you not know how statistics work

Hey don't be so mean to Quincy.

All statistics are Fake News unless they're pro-trump. He said it himself so it's true.