HOLY SHIT GOOGLE TURNS ON HER SO FUCKING QUICK SHE'S DONE

HOLY SHIT GOOGLE TURNS ON HER SO FUCKING QUICK SHE'S DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

floridatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/28/obama-seeks-get-out-vote-clinton-orlando-rally/92856636/
snopes.com/white-house-cancels-all-obama-appearances/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/leaked-email-reveals-google-chairman-wanted-to-be-clinton-campaigns-head-outside-advisor/
nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html?_r=0
youtu.be/mFOfmzlXLBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1911
your post number determined your fate OP

kill yourself with a 1911

Not until Trump wins

Yeah, when I seen Obama abandon her and the media turn on her, I knew she was done for, game over.

when did that happen OP

havent seen obama do anything towards her

oops, just noticed poster number went up one, guess you arent OP

Everyone's jumping ship. She had google paid off and they just dropped the biggest cook by having pathological lying go to her and 45th president go to trump

proof? this isnt bartbreit, we require sources here

lets play spot the shill

Look at her previous scheduling with Obama, he fucking ducked out low key on all of them.

no shill here, just tired of stormfront 2.0 taking over this site

and it couldnt have anything that he is still the sitting president and often has much more pressing matters?

kill yourself white race traitor

yeah, Hillary's caught up in her corruption racket and the FBI is in the process of finally nailing her ass to the wall so she can't wiggle out of it....

might as well call all the people posting about it and laughing insane racists. Fucking demcucks playbook is so predictable it's pathetic

He cancelled speaking at any of her rallies either the night or the one after the emails reopened.

>falling for the Sup Forums memes
>not realizing that since the founding of Sup Forums the edgy posts were meant as methods to rile people up and not actually core beliefs
I'm sorry you are in the lower 50 percentile for IQ

floridatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/28/obama-seeks-get-out-vote-clinton-orlando-rally/92856636/
he just spoke for her on friday night

It's the timing of it, just shortly after the news was announced about the FBI looking into new emails, "poof". Also no explanations from him. dude just vanished off her books like a fucking ninja.

He cancelled speaking after that. I forget which day but he DID cancel on her after they became big again

.... You do realize you ruin all the fun by pointing this shit out, right?

dont need to call them racists they prove it themselves:
also the leader of the FBI is a republican so he purposely made this public (which wasnt necessary) because he wanted to hurt her despite them not having actually read a single email yet

thats the issue though

it started out us riling people up, and then all the idiots thought they found a new home here (AKA stormfront idiots) and now our website is filled with these bumfuck retards

again you are quoting facebook Sup Forums rumors

snopes.com/white-house-cancels-all-obama-appearances/

see

So if he closes the case, he's seen as doing his job, despite her letting classified info leak on a private server, and if he reopens it, it's seen as bias. Do me a favor user. Fucking kill yourself

no, because generally the FBI operates independently from the 3 branches of government as to not be swayed by political in fighting

but in this case he emailed congress telling them he was reopening the case despite it being an internal investigation

I really don't see the problem here.. I say fuck with them until they start dropping from heart attacks.

we arent fucking with them anymore

they outnumber us on this site 10 to 1 now

instead they are killing the place I have called home since 2007 with their unending spamming of stupid fucking "gas the kikes" shit

Honestly, it would only make sense for the president to distance himself from someone involved with the FBI.
If he hasn't backed away from her, he should, you don't stand next to a fan if there is a chance shit might hit it.

ITT pathetic trumptards grasping for anything...

Time to just accept it the fact that Hillary is going to be our next president fair and square or kys.

It's fucking real fucking Google pathological lying

Well you can either leave and lose, engage with them seriously and lose, troll them and not lose so badly/win, or ignore them and win.

So you have no proof?

gee i wonder why that just happened?????????????????

dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/leaked-email-reveals-google-chairman-wanted-to-be-clinton-campaigns-head-outside-advisor/

shits not hitting the fan

did you even fucking read the articles about the emails?

basically this happened:

>FBI was investigating anthony e-weiner
>they began looking at his servers and likely there were mentions of hillary or a couple emails from her within the 15000 emails
>they decide they should reopen investigations just incase
>instead of concluding the investigation and then giving a report the lead of the FBI decides "I'll just email the congressional witch hunt committee that I'm going to reopen the investigation" for no fucking reason
>trump tards think they have evidence now, depite no fucking evidence coming forward

or delete Sup Forums and win

thats not the fucking proof I am asking for, tricking an algorithm and claiming that is proof is like typing 58008 on your sister's calculator turning it upside down and claiming your sister flashed you her tits

.... Well yeah, but how the fuck do we accomplish that?

This isn't the doing of a fucking algorithm. Someone deliberately did this.

go to one of the 100 fucking threads petitioning hiro to do just that

Literally Google it this ones actually true

google it, its not bait. shill cucks B T F O hahaha PATHETIC SHILLS.

Hahahahaha that's fucking great

yeah, Sup Forums fucking did it

google automatically pairs the top SELECTED image related to the search term from the images

go on your phone, search in incognito, search the phrase, click hillary. go into airplane mode and exit and repeat again

5 people do this over 5 minutes can change the image you can try it now on another phrase

Why are they saying they found 650,000 emails on weiners computer?

I highly doubt anything you say.

Who should i believe former FBI agents with a dog in this fight?

Or you, some random faggot on the internet who makes 12$/hour with a dog in this fight.

Hmm the decisions...

son, you look really stupid blaming the FBI director for being republican when you touted him as a hero for letting her off the hook the first time.

make up your mind already. you retards did the same thing with Assange, calling him a hero when he was exposing the republicans years ago but calling him a commie, lying dipshit now that he's exposing democrats dirty secrets. it's transparent as fuck and laughable

widdle babby cant google it because you scared to wose da wace? haha get bent faggot.

Yeah but he emailed both sides dumbass

I never fucking said anything the first time, he let her off because he knew they couldnt prosecute on the flimsy evidence they had

that was even his PRIMARY POINT in deciding not to prosecute

What're Sup Forums's thoughts on guys wearing women's underwear purely for comfort reasons? Seriously, these are way more comfortable than boxers.

My dude...

and for an internal investigation he didn't need to email anyone

something you fail to understand is it is the new direction america is going, you either get on the boat or drown with the other ABDL degenerates.

That you are less faggry than Sup Forums

At no point in time did Comey say "flimsy evidence" was the reason she wasn't prosecuted. Sorry, that was never spoken or implied in ANY of his speeches. I challenge you to find any source where he's quoted as saying that.

I don't need to do shit. I can go my own path and be ostracized for all I care

>flimsy
Flimsy? What she did was highly illegal.

Comey came to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton was so fucking retarded, she couldn't even tell the difference between a Classified document and a non classified document.

Letting her off the hook with plausible deniability, something many other people don't get.

Pic related.

“our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
because there was too little evidence to mount a prosecution
that is exactly what it means

Moar. Also trump wins i cum from the future.

pic related

Just Google it shill

>“our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

Only reason he said this is because people before her mishandled information too which is also ILLEGAL but the laws changed when she became SOS. Unfortunately because she was the first person to get called out for this after the law was passed they let her off. This doesn't mean she isn't a full blown retard for not knowing what was CLASSIFIED and what wasn't. After all she does know how to read.

MAGA 2016

No. It means that particular prosecutor CHOSE not to prosecute while there were dozens that said they were confident they could easily get a conviction in court. You're not only putting words into the guys mouth, but you failed to provide a source yet again. Your opinion and position are shit, buck-o.

I did, and I just gave you the fucking reason that image is there you retard

nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html?_r=0

exactly where I copy pasted the quote from

This is now a ylyl bread

see pics
What she did is illegal andis right, they chose to let her off.

being knowledgeable about politics and being old enough to vote is awesome right fellow 4channers?!?!????!?!

Before you shills say they need a subpeona they got one already.

shits real, just did it

Hillary dun goofed this time. There already was an ongoing investigation into Clinton Foundation and if any of those emails she erased turn up in this batch of freshly surfaced evidence it could help in that case as well. She most likely had the private server so she could hide her illegal activities and if those deleted emails come back from the dead like zombies she could be royally fucked.

I wonder if Anthony Weiner was into cunnies and cunny posting?

weiner haha

Has anyone seen this yet? Clinton supporters attack homeless Trump supporter lady.
youtu.be/mFOfmzlXLBk

Seeing as Weiner is being charged witha sex crime and Huma Abadeine is being charged with perjury looks like the FBI have these two over a barrel and they may want to cooperate with the investigation. Not good for HRC

Degenerate filth.

Hillary for schlonged 2016

Both candidates are fucking awful.
This will be interesting.

Has anyone seen this yet? Clinton supporters attack homeless Trump supporter lady.
youtu.be/mFOfmzlXLBk
:

You're delusional

>You're delusional

You mad?