Does Sup Forums respect Islam, the holy Quran, and the Prophet Muhammad?

Does Sup Forums respect Islam, the holy Quran, and the Prophet Muhammad?

Eat some bacon and wash it down with bleach

Sure if it respects the Jews right to Israel

No. (Piss be upon them).

I respect no god(s), be it Yahweh, Allah, Ganesha, Odin, or Quetzalcoatl, I shall bend to no magical space wizard as they do not exist and their followers are fools and their preachers are charlatans. That is my opinion of Islam and every other religion.

Who do you hurt by believing In them?

The edge, it hurts.

I'm sorry you're making me really mad and I feel anger is a useless emotion, so I will ignore your ignorance.

>if i kill you, chop your head off, cut your limbs, rip your heart out and you die, then god wanted it so, thus i've commited no sin

-Islam/sandnigger logic

In all honesty, if sandniggers aren't human and the shitran has more resemblance with the satanic bible than with anything else.

Actually, the satanic bible, doesn't say that you have to kill people that don't believe in the same ghosts as you do.

Was waiting for that.

Kill all non whites fuck Islam those sand niggers

Dubs of truth

can muslims be trusted to be civilized or is religious thinking such as islam too toxic for living with non islamic people. love thy neighbor is not in the koran

Their irrational hatred for non Muslims and Muslims who don't fit their particular worldview, to the point of killing them, is exactly why I don't want Mudslimes in my country.

The real question Op, is does any religion deserve respect.

yes the only reason they commit terrorist attacks is because of Israel and the west bombing them
STOP BOMBING THEM

Kek this was a pretty long winded and fedora-tippy way of putting it, but this 100% tbqhwy familia.

kill fags?
kill jews?
kill drug users?
kill people who dance?
women dont have rights?

they're on the right track

Sure or maybe its there literal interpretation of the Quran. any time you have a group of people that decide to take the interpretations of any Abrahamic religions literally you will never have peace, i find it funny how Christians etc. cant take there religious text to seriously or they become psychotic terrorists.

>kill fags
No
>kill Jews
No
>kill drug users
depends on the situation
>kill people who dance
No
>women don't have rights
No
0.5/5 points, Islam confirmed shit.

A big part of it might be that most Christians don't live in the desert and aren't thoroughly inbred like Middle Eastern Muslims.

"To Destroy a Life is to Destroy a World"

sorry

1. i respect everyone's right to believe whatever they want
2. it's just a book
3. no. i associate the word prophet with scammer

>Cherry picking one sentence of the Quran, and thinking it represents the whole book.

>Its just a book
>Quran
>Just a book
Triggering intensifies

shit tier religion
>is shit tier

>ninjas are sexy
>most mudslime women are ninjas

They have been committing terrorist acts since Mohammad. He was the first Islamic terrorist.

sand niggers you say?

Obviously not, you're new here? in Sup Forums nothing is worth of respect