What are Sup Forums's thoughts on guys wearing women's underwear purely for comfort reasons? Seriously...

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on guys wearing women's underwear purely for comfort reasons? Seriously, these are way more comfortable than boxers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFOfmzlXLBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its fine as long as you're not a fag about it. Like, if you are gonna go in a change room and get dressed you WILL be called a faggot

Right. I'm not talking about crossdressing, just wearing underwear.

Just wear them, go about your business as normal and that's about all you gotta do. I agree they're way more comfortable.

Just get fucking silk briefs, man. They're comfortable as shit and you won't be a fag doing it. Not to mention you'll actually have room for your junk.

Is this some kinda bait? I mean wouldn't they be way to tight on your balls? I can understand if you want to wear them because that's what you're into but how can it be comfortable for a guy to wear them?

What balls

If you're trying to get something too tight, yeah. Once you know what size works, it's easy to find something that fits and feels nice. The support is better too.

Surprisingly, I haven't had much of a problem with ball room. Boyshorts are what I usually wear and they're really accommodating.
>inb4 tiny penis

I will probably never go out of my way to myself girls underwear but something interesting to note I guess..

Your loss mate

It's hard to go back once you've tried. Be careful.

is this your ass?

Has anyone seen this yet? Clinton supporters attack homeless Trump supporter lady.
youtu.be/mFOfmzlXLBk

No. Pic related is, though.

very nice.

Stick those panties between your ass so that it looks like you're wearing a thong.

Why not just ask to see a thong?

Because I didn't know if you had one or not. More

This one's a personal favorite.

Where are you from? I would love to get my hands on that.

Iowa.

Illinois here. We should meet up.

Try soma panties enticing bikini or thong feel great